General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Any info on that? Is it going to be open to other more indie or smaller corpo vtubers, or just hololive?
This is something I kinda inferred from previous statements about HoloAlternative. This project wasnt directly mentioned in this press release, but it would line up with what they are planning. As far as I remember, the platform is planned to be used exclusively by Cover talents.
Also clearly shows how the talents have a say in merch planning and that they get revenue shares of pretty much everything.
You telling me Cover isnt a evil company that forces their talent to do the bidding of all of management for little to no reward? :loading:

Fox momma had an oopsie
image_2023-02-18_145540302.pngimage_2023-02-18_145549481.pngimage_2023-02-18_145604857.png

Axel has an interesting Hashtag for his Apex thing:ameheh:

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Zephyrianna premiering a vod of her singing in a mall

I was PETRIFIED but I did my best 😭🥺🐦💫 💫STARLIGHT FANTASY 2023💫 Date: 10 - 12 February 2023 Venue: Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Event organizer had the bright idea to use mall wifi /s
E: throwing a link in to her cover of love is war

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

The Lumi that doesn't steal lemons, is legally allowed to be alone with dogs, and is confirmed for not retarded, plays a WH40k game.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
This is something I kinda inferred from previous statements about HoloAlternative. This project wasnt directly mentioned in this press release, but it would line up with what they are planning. As far as I remember, the platform is planned to be used exclusively by Cover talents.
So, basically shit without a mobile app and with limited benefits to holo talents. With new youtube CEO being a tranny dick loving muttmerikann shady dumb fuck, and twitch being the way it is, youd think the slant eyes would jump on the opportunity to offer less restrictive service to both talents and a viewer, taking a large majority of viewers from both twitch and youtube. IT'S RIGHT THERE!!!

BEEG Booba Fishing

About to start. Reine and Polka's second cover together, and once again it's a Revue Starlight song.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
So, basically shit without a mobile app and with limited benefits to holo talents. With new youtube CEO being a tranny dick loving muttmerikann shady dumb fuck, and twitch being the way it is, youd think the slant eyes would jump on the opportunity to offer less restrictive service to both talents and a viewer, taking a large majority of viewers from both twitch and youtube. IT'S RIGHT THERE!!!
Remember, Japan's idea of a streaming service is Nico Nico Douga.

You guess why Youtube and Twitch won despite everything.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Azumalima added subtitles to her latest video, so now you can join her journey to the waterfall with an understanding of what's going on.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Important tweet from Rosemi.
She got an Ange Katrina plushie.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
My legs are dead but I saw a Ina cosplayer.
IMG_20230218_190047_1.jpg
IMG_20230218_190051_1.jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I see Chloe finally decided to just sell her mask, since she never wears it.
ezgif-4-f8c5dc927e.jpg

View attachment 14021
iRyS attempts dark humor (real)
I swear, Cover, if she comes out of this recording and has to go on break again because of her throat...

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
View attachment 14028
Captain Godzilla Presents:
Naughty Rabbit
GOFILE
MEGA
My Archive Uploads
Is that the mystery stream?
Pippa mystery stream in less than an hour. I'm 90% sure that this will be her new oufit reveal.

She dropped a bunch of hints during her Valentine's Day stream and she is known for obfuscating big events like her original song.
Will update with pictures if this turns out to be true, but in case it isn't have some...

Ina in a HoloGra!

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I'm sure Vesper and her could get together some people across Live and Stars to run a campaign. In three months, when Vesper decides he wants to have human contact again.

I'm going to join Homostars Gen 4 and become the RPGoblin always pushing for dice time just you wait.

Vexoria has breast cancer she seems optimistic about it tho

This is sad and in itself, you can only wish this on your enemy, and she, despite her stupidness, does not seem like a bad person. And what's sadder is if she loses those beautiful milkers.

RIP tiddies, but fat jugs are also a dime a dozen.

RiverBear

kukkia

Early Adopter
Any info on that? Is it going to be open to other more indie or smaller corpo vtubers, or just hololive?
I'm not sure what incentive Hololive would have to let others into walled garden platforms, apart from maybe collabs or people very close to Hololive. It doesn't really make any business sense (I suspect if Niji or anyone else made something similar they'd also do the same). They want you to watch Hololive, not some random indie.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm not sure what incentive Hololive would have to let others into walled garden platforms, apart from maybe collabs or people very close to Hololive. It doesn't really make any business sense (I suspect if Niji or anyone else made something similar they'd also do the same). They want you to watch Hololive, not some random indie.
What if Holo and Niji make a joint platform? tribalism dead forever? We will have to join hands someday in order to fight the jewish menace when it comes knocking

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom