"The French are not white people"Sena Bonbon

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Well well well, things just got even more interesting.

archive

Did anyone break it to the dumb bitch that her daughter threw her under the bus? Im starting to believe that the whore is actually allergic to W's

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Or Zeta is the one visiting Japan. Ame mentioned in her last stream that she is going to clean her place for a guest.
Zeta mentioned a few days ago that she was gonna be a bit more sparse on streams in the near future too, so yeah I'm also leaning toward the explanation that Zeta went to Japan.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

saw this from the fox stream and thought it was funny enough to repost here.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Some of you make too much of a huge deal about Gura's daki, all I did was skip that particular merch since I'm not a daki person (I did get Ame's daki though since it was part of her birthday set, wish she had something else in place though). I don't think there has been any significant change to her streams, "haha no streams" jokes aside.

Also, someone mentioned how her member-posts have been very parasocial, idk does this looks parasocial to you?
1676711068237.png

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Well well well, things just got even more interesting.

archive

This shit storm really is the gift that keeps on giving and I don't think the well is tapped just yet lmao
Froot, within the span of a few days, has caused what will probably be a lasting rift in her own company, dividing the fanbase, as well as got herself on the hook for over $50,000. And when she inevitably tries to cover it with a donothon it will fall flat because the only people retarded enough to donate will be troons who already bought their hrt for the month, so she'll miss her target and be expected to cover up the difference.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Some of you make too much of a huge deal about Gura's daki, all I did was skip that particular merch since I'm not a daki person (I did get Ame's daki though since it was part of her birthday set, wish she had something else in place though). I don't think there has been any significant change to her streams, "haha no streams" jokes aside.
Compared to the spergout in the early days of this thread about the Shark'd animation and Shiina's model, I think people have expressed their opinions reasonably in this case.

Sakamata is singing for 1 million subs and has an announcement.

Among other things, Subaru talked about the recent Oozora Police skit and her English lessons on her morning stream.
1676711947406.png
1676712036892.png

Last edited:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Millie's Kikuo concert in a hour.

If for some reason you wanted to choose one song from this to give a check, do the third one, it's pretty great. Great concert; Millie did fantastic on it, and Kikuo deserves the love, the guy built up practically from nothing.

Also, check out the original version of the song, Hanatan has a really solid voice herself.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Or Zeta is the one visiting Japan. Ame mentioned in her last stream that she is going to clean her place for a guest.
Confirmed! Wild Ina just appeared out of nowhere. And Ame joked about cleaning the place earlier (and they are using Ame's gear)

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
moom apex.PNG
Hopefully it's nothing too serious.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Kanatan playing her first Dark Souls game in an hour.
:smugmoona:

She played for over six hours, so she must have really enjoyed it. I'd like to see her play Elden Ring.

Vexoria has breast cancer she seems optimistic about it tho

- either get a Mastectomy
This is sad and in itself, you can only wish this on your enemy, and she, despite her stupidness, does not seem like a bad person. And what's sadder is if she loses those beautiful milkers.
150458F6-760C-4EBB-BDBD-9320B6468E94.jpgfansly-ubfpzzp4tq.jpg
fansly-a3rmz4niqoq.jpg

edit. holyfukingshit
vivaldi_E2vimwyghP.jpg
vivaldi_S3IgqxBMNK.jpg

Also Nasa playing the transphobe game to a much larger audience than usual, show some love!
Tenma raided her. But yes Nasa is worthy of love ^_^

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I got a bit behind on streams, so I'm taking this opportunity to shill the cute marshmallow. I just opened the stream and already she's being extremely shy and cute about doing a valentines stream. If the first two minutes don't sell you, you unironically have no heart.

Edit: Okay this mehlo played me like a fiddle.
Also Nasa playing the transphobe game to a much larger audience than usual, show some love!

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Froot is exactly the kind of person who should've been born in the middle east, Zimbabwe or Mali.
View attachment 14022
Hopefully it's nothing too serious.
I mean, considering it was said in most unmumei way possible......

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Selen is planning to get into Twitch partner program

Also, she is going to play Atomic Heart. Let's hope this game is not gonna get toxic hate mobs (at least not to Harry Potter levels)

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
This ollie apex shit is so poorly setup (not surprised it is though)

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
A short teaser for MaiR's new single, March (released in February though). The full version will be released on 22 February.

She also will have a guerilla karaoke stream at 8.30PM JST

Honestly, I really wish they could keep VC on, some of my most fond memories of streamers are bullshitting back and forth on VC with randoms, it really adds a human element to the stream
There are quite a number of them if you watch VSpo.

What I imagined Scuddle is like when encountering Noah adjacent Vtubers

Aizawa Ema has quite a number of interesting encounters

Female meeting oshi

Marine joining the mocopi train with a totsu

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Last edited:

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

Also, someone mentioned how her member-posts have been very parasocial, idk does this looks parasocial to you?
She mentioned "sleep" which is an innuendo for sleeping with someone, which means she had SEX. So yes I do find the fact that she sleeps parasocial

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
- she leaning towards a Lumpectomy + chemo and plans to continue streaming during it if possible.
>chemo
>continue to stream

That's, uh... certainly optimistic.
I seriously do not understand how these people juggle constantly practicing dances to the point where they are exhausted then just hop on a plane and fly to a totally different country on a whim.
They don't, that's why you see assorted menhera moments, medical issues, months-long breaks...
Did anyone break it to the dumb bitch that her daughter threw her under the bus? Im starting to believe that the whore is actually allergic to W's
Her daughter also threw her 'son' under the bus for a while. I'm sure Aprimum is used to it.

That, or she isn't aware, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom