"My dad uses a boob mousepad. It's actually not good for your wrist you know"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Speaking of pushing the boundaries of kayfabe, IRyS could not find Osaka on her geoguesser stream and decided to look for it north, yes north of Tokyo, around the area of Sendai. Please keep in mind that it's been but days since she took Bae and the girls to Kyoto.
As long as she looked for it on Honshu...

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
image.png
image.png
image.png

So I read into the machine translated version of the statement Cover put out today, and these are some of the more interesting parts for me.
  • Looks like they plan on diversifying the busness and they want to stop to be so reliable on Youtube as a platform (probably why the are also (very slowly) developing HoloAlternative or whatever their Metaverse kind of stuff is called.
  • They are also aware of the importance of Overseas markets and want to further diversify into new Overseas markets (new Branches possibly? ES is ripe for the taking after WACTOR went belly-up)) and they are aware that they need to need to further improve their logistics into the existing reaches they have. They currently have several local external "experts" on the field that should arrange that for them (I dont really trust contracted experts to ever really do anything but pocket money, but I can see why a japanese company hired them)
  • Cover is aware that the overall Vtubing market is experiencing a downturn and, while still growing, its growing at a slower pace. Instead of doubling down the efforts on the Markets they have already secured, the strategy seems to be to broaden themselves to as many markets as possible. Reads like a more risky move on their part, but I appreciate that, especially coming from a japanese company, who are usually very risk-averse. It shows that the company is aware that they cant just continue relying on what they already have and its smooth sailing, but they actively have to conquer new markets.
  • They seem to want to grant the talents more talent freedom :)talentfreedom:), and want that to give their talents more possibilities to realise their own projects, if they want to some.
  • To have maximal ROI on the new Studio, which will be one of the largest of its kind in Japan, they plan on also renting it out to 3rd Parties.

If anyone wants to correct me (I'm really just a dude, I have no professional back ground on reading finance reports and such), or is interested themselves, I attached the full DeepL translated document

Attachments

• 03COVER-1s_ENGLISH.pdf
    6.9 MB · Views: 8

Piarro

Early Adopter

Shark double reveal on the hour.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I just absolutely love the endless well of stupidity that vShitShow offers the universe. There's literally no good way out for Froot at this point. Her options are as follows;

1) Pay out over 45,000 dollars to a charity a large number of people absolutely despise, which will be a huge financial hit and fuel controversy against her by a very vocal side of the internet.

2) Not pay out and still fuel controversy against her by a very vocal side of the internet, while also getting endlessly mocked for backing out when the fire got too hot for her to handle.

Even if she switches charities, it's still unambiguously a donation to people who want to sterilize and mutilate innocent children. Even the declaration of an entirely modest private donation would've been stupid. Now she's literally told the wider internet that they get to build her own funeral pyre at no cost to themselves, which she will personally light at the end.

It's amazing. I cannot believe somebody would be this stupid. This isn't regular idiocy. This was calculated. She sat down and thought about this, then seriously chose this course of action.
The only part I dont agree with here is that your are really making a wrong assumption that most of Vshojo' or froots fans are gonna be mad if she does do the donation, I feel you still making the mistake of forgetting that most of the people shitting on the charities she choose are mostly people outside of Vshojo fandom, most of her fans and other Vshjo members will support whatever charity she chooses, if she does make the donation even a smaller one that doesn't match the full goal she is surely gonna be parade like a hero by most of her fans and adjacent and the people mad about it will be ignored. I think it was this forums or the homelands who told me "the only people that can really cancel you is you fanbase or you employer" and neither of them are gonna condemn Froot for donating to a pro tans charity, the only way Froot loses if she chickens out of donating at all.

Also ghow it feels coming to this forums after a small 2 day break from it:
1676681932421.png

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
If anyone wants to correct me (I'm really just a dude, I have no professional back ground on reading finance reports and such), or is interested themselves, I attached the full DeepL translated document
You'd be surprised what stuff you can find within earnings reports and statements. You can get really juicy info by just reading them, and a lot of people don't (just because they don't want to or care enough).

In terms of an ES branch, I've been expecting it for a while. Didn't they also want to hire people that spoke Spanish not too long ago?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Must suck to be a chumbud "this is gonna be a quick reveal stream, I don't think it will even be the full hour, unless we talk about things."

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Is she for real? This sounds fake to freak people out and get attention

You havin' fun with that announcement banner @The Proctor ?
You should watch her and come to the same realization as I did. Join the Wemi side!

Piarro

Early Adopter
Must suck to be a chumbud "this is gonna be a quick reveal stream, I don't think it will even be the full hour, unless we talk about things."
You get used to it. At least she's streaming at all.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Apparently she met Irys for the first time yesterday, but she was exhausted after 5 hours of recording.

Edit:
Chat: are you ready for the Apex tournament

Gura: No i haven't downloaded it yet.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Apparently she met Irys for the first time yesterday, but she was exhausted after 5 hours of recording.
IRyS didn't seem to be faring any better, either.

niggaphil

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
  • Looks like they plan on diversifying the busness and they want to stop to be so reliable on Youtube as a platform (probably why the are also (very slowly) developing HoloAlternative or whatever their Metaverse kind of stuff is called.
Any info on that? Is it going to be open to other more indie or smaller corpo vtubers, or just hololive?

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
They gave Gura a stack of 'Gawr Gura' business cards for being the Tokyo tourism ambassador. Not sure what they expected her to do with them, but she is gonna give them to her dad because he wanted them for something.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
By the way that hololive breath of the wild knockoff is taking to the develop, I foresee them having a proprietary platform service in about 9 decades.

Kaela just ended nearly 10 hours straight of just holocure achievements.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Gura saying that Ame was pointing at a gundam and saying it has titties. Yup, it sounds like Ame.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Pippa mystery stream in less than an hour. I'm 90% sure that this will be her new oufit reveal.

She dropped a bunch of hints during her Valentine's Day stream and she is known for obfuscating big events like her original song.
Will update with pictures if this turns out to be true, but in case it isn't have some...
RRAT.jpg
Ina stealth dropped a whole album at the beginning of the month. I'm surprised it hasn't been posted here yet.

Someone posted this on the homeland:
:pippasquish:LOG OFF BEFORE YOU SCREENCAP.png:pippasquish:

Remember that one time Pippa and Lisa had a child together? No? Well here she is now. Feel old yet?
Irialua Dragnia Reference.jpg
Also looking forward to Lisa's new chuuni outfit whenever that will come out.

Ok, so maybe these aren't rrats so much as they are jokes about stuff that I found/remembered, but whatever. I just wanted to share some random shit in case I was wrong about the outfit reveal.

EDIT::pippasquish:FUCK:pippasquish:

Last edited:

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Gotta say, the new outfit/hairstyle is a definite upgrade from the cat outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom