"Why can't I be cool like Pippa and have a horsefucking paedophile hate me?"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa completely went off regarding the Silvervale stuff on her stream earlier.
- Calls the 'activists' mentally ill & says that they should kill themselves.
- Mentioned how they keep inexplicably going after women in their life-ruination attempts.
- Told them they will burn in Hell.
View attachment 13852
I love this woman (platonically), she has a good heart.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Tuned in to see Silver as she's streaming after this bullshit went down. She's pretty bent out of shape by this. She's always seemed like a ditzy sweetheart, but this really seems to have affected her deeply. She's saying she's going to take a week off probably, and is seemingly going to be taking the Gura approach to Twitter. Getting off it completely except for scheduled tweets, and retweeting good fanart.

Mid post edit: She just ended. Only clocked in at 45ish minutes. Said she'd rather Stream her response then have a Twitlonger. Timestamped below if anyone wants to listen.

I’m guessing this will be an unpopular take here given the reaction she’s getting here, but she probably shouldn’t have done this stream. She exposed another case of extreme bullying by these people, but she also gave them the attention they wanted, that all bullies want. If she didn’t want to deal with them anymore, she should have just dropped the game silently - through of course I hope she doesn’t.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Tuned in to see Silver as she's streaming after this bullshit went down. She's pretty bent out of shape by this. She's always seemed like a ditzy sweetheart, but this really seems to have affected her deeply. She's saying she's going to take a week off probably, and is seemingly going to be taking the Gura approach to Twitter. Getting off it completely except for scheduled tweets, and retweeting good fanart.

Mid post edit: She just ended. Only clocked in at 45ish minutes. Said she'd rather Stream her response then have a Twitlonger. Timestamped below if anyone wants to listen.

Edit: thanks to some random vt anon.
If anyone needs proof:

View attachment 13843
Comment is @1:05 and her response is @1:45 in the video
I just finished listening to this and hearing her break before she could mute at the end was legitimately heartbreaking

And to Froot WHAT MISTAKE YOU FUCKING WHORE?!
FUCK YOU YOU CHILD ABUSE ENABLING PIECE OF SHIT
Pippa completely went off regarding the Silvervale stuff on her stream earlier.
- Calls the 'activists' mentally ill & says that they should kill themselves.
- Mentioned how they keep inexplicably going after women in their life-ruination attempts.
- Told them they will burn in Hell.
View attachment 13852
BASED I would post this on my YouTube if not for Pippa telling people to kill themselves I imagine Neal won't take too kindly to that and I'd rather not get a strike

I could go off about the Mr Beast cancelation too but thats off topic and I'll just say fuck them too those formerly blind people don't give a shit he made money off helping them that he could then dump into helping more people

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I can't wait for Twitter to set their sights on Pippa next because of those statements from the stream / her retweeting something in Wyatt's 'transphobic' (re: states facts) hellthread that may in turn 'radicalize' her into playing Wizard Game on-stream just as a massive fuck-you to the mob despite her having no inherent interest in the game.
:smugpipi:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Edit it out? Literally just cut it out? You mofo is lazy
I'm a mobile scrub that shit is way too much trouble than it's worth

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
They also think she is faking her condition
I Genuinely like ironmouse but holy fuck that would be amazing if this happened to be true. Vtubers would probably be scared to announce their illness/sickness

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
No Froot, The under of a bus is not a good place to put people at.

What was the record before this?
Honestly, probably from the Silvervale article in August of last year until VTuber Cringe called out Froot at the start of this year and Froot's mom was defending her. Things were pretty uneventful in that time.

USS IOWA

I’m guessing this will be an unpopular take here given the reaction she’s getting here, but she probably shouldn’t have done this stream. She exposed another case of extreme bullying by these people, but she also gave them the attention they wanted, that all bullies want. If she didn’t want to deal with them anymore, she should have just dropped the game silently - through of course I hope she doesn’t.
Well I'd say let's give them what they wanted and let's put a spotlight on those fuckers and let the whole world see what kind of monters that they are. A fucking cabal of pyschopathic sychopants who behind LGBT flags so they have an excuse to bully and harrass people to have their own way, And they don't care that they will destroy the meaning of what they are hiding behind because they are monsters who try to have people go by their way. Villains disguised as heroes so they can pat themselves in the back so they have meaning in their worthless lives.

Rant over Silverale for Phase Connect when?

Early Adopter
I can't wait for Twitter to set their sights on Pippa next because of those statements from the stream
Only to be met by a wall of autists spamming "YWNBAW and KYS", assuming it happens

More likely henri will sperg about that into the void. Chase will flip flop between hating and loving vermin. Maybe 2 horned rats orbiters will speak up, only to be met with indifference because even he understands picking up fights with 2d pink rabbits is fucking cringe

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Deleted my previous post, I don't want to let my rashness/anger get the best of me, and twitter isn't helping any in that regard, so I'll probably step away from the proverbial keyboard for a hot minute until my head's cooled. Realistically, I'll still browse to keep up with the news, but it would probably do me better to play videogames instead until the latest happening turns down a few notches.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Deleted my previous post, I don't want to let my rashness/anger get the best of me, and twitter isn't helping any in that regard, so I'll probably step away from the proverbial keyboard for a hot minute until my head's cooled. Realistically, I'll still browse to keep up with the news, but it would probably do me better to play videogames instead until the latest happening turns down a few notches.
Vesper is that you?

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
IMG_20230217_100618.jpg
Remember, no pog allowed. Just because a niji male said it doesn't mean its safe within my domain, its for the sake of the people, ya know!

They get traumatized by pog everyday and thats terrible.

Early Adopter
GOD STRONGEST SANALITE fucking misses drunk southern gyaru karaoke!!!! Where you at boy????????

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 13857
Remember, no pog allowed. Just because a niji male said it doesn't mean its safe within my domain, its for the sake of the people, ya know!

They get traumatized by pog everyday and thats terrible.
Is this Futakuchi Mana herself or someone in her server?
lmao

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I don't remember the cheating part when it comes to ironmouse, what?
Well, all that AIDS had to come from somewhere... :smugpipi:

Airi has been dying to the mine cart level of Donkey Kong Country for over 45 minutes now :shiinastare:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
If she were being bullied for pure bullyings sake I would agree with you. But because they're bullying for the sake of pushing an agenda, it is much more worthwhile nuking these fuckers from orbit with the consequences of their actions.

If you can expose them for being complete psychos for harassing someone who, by all accounts, is a positive force in the streaming community, you sour the crazies in the minds of the greater normie population of the streaming community.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom