"I KNOW YOU'RE THERE YOU STINKIN DEFECTO DETECTO PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE"Gawr Gura

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Tuned in to see Silver as she's streaming after this bullshit went down. She's pretty bent out of shape by this. She's always seemed like a ditzy sweetheart, but this really seems to have affected her deeply. She's saying she's going to take a week off probably, and is seemingly going to be taking the Gura approach to Twitter. Getting off it completely except for scheduled tweets, and retweeting good fanart.

Mid post edit: She just ended. Only clocked in at 45ish minutes. Said she'd rather Stream her response then have a Twitlonger. Timestamped below if anyone wants to listen.

Fuck man seeing people make these kinds of videos after getting cancelled for bullshit reasons always fucks me up they don't deserve this garbage

Now we wait to see how many Vshojo girls defend her I hope they are all at the very least that loyal to their friend

kestraline

Early Adopter
Any reactions to Kyoresu? I don't wanna bother watching her debut, I'm mostly just curious as to is she said anything about her being picked up by JewCorp and why she decided to stick with them

Yes, if you check her community tab. https://www.youtube.com/@kyOresu/community
1676597187716.png

Also, King Jewba has promised more announcements! How is fishman going to catch up to him? Will another Hebrew Jewba graduate?
1676597116946.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Nice. The Subaru figurines are out.

Nice. Now follow this helpful tutorial on how to make her naked.

I dont know this vtuber but I caught wind of this story

She apparently has a sponsorship/collab with some kind of "Spanish Village" theme park thing, and it ended up being so sucessfull that the parked ended up being overwhelmed at the sudden influx of visitors and it was consequently covered by TV

aqua is getting a cool looking figure

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
After Silvervale cried on stream Froot had this to say:
View attachment 13834
"I love you"
*Throws you under the bus*

She apparently has a sponsorship/collab with some kind of "Spanish Village" theme park thing, and it ended up being so sucessfull that the parked ended up being overwhelmed at the sudden influx of visitors and it was consequently covered by TV

Why are japs so obsessed with spain and the sagrada familia specifically? Do japs even understand spanish culture apart from "european but not german, french, italian or english"?

wew

Male hag love!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
View attachment 13834
YAMERO.jpg

This is the kind of shit that awakens primal chimp fury in any self-respecting person. I am BEGGING HERE, Silvervale, you third rate e-thot with a fourth rate model, have a God damn spine and don't take this shit lying down.

RiverBear

Rare W for Niji - and tbf, they kinda needed one after all the drama lately.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

kukkia

Early Adopter

For more context, Suo Sango is a huge fan of Shima Spain and talked a lot about it on stream. It was a bit random because it's not a popular theme park - a lot of the reviews I've seen of it in English praise it for having no lines because there aren't many visitors lol. The park owners eventually took notice and worked out a sponsorship with her.

Suo Sango is a part of Selejo, the Niji wave with her, Asahina Akane, Nishizono Chigusa, Todo Kohaku, and Kitakouji Hisui, that debuted in August 2020. Ngo (Sango's nickname) started really picking up steam in 2021/22 when edits of her became really popular on NND. She's known for her very fast speech and voice acting ability (I've seen a lot of vtubers get praise for their VA ability, but she's one of the few that actually live up to it imo).

Here's a clip of her that displays her kinda streaming style.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
View attachment 13834
I don't usually comment about Vshitshow (mostly stick to Phase and Friends) but a moment of sperging to air out the dirty laundry:
FUCKING BACKSTABBING NO LOYALTY BITCH ASS WHORE CAN'T EVEN STAND UP FOR YOUR FRIENDS AND COWORKERS INSTEAD HAVE TO PANDER TO BULLIES AND PROFESSIONAL VICTIMS COWARD SUBHUMAN HUSBAND ABANDONING SCUM SUCKING BOOT LICKING CLOUT CHASING FAG PANDERING TRANNY HANDLING WHORE. I'M EXCITED FOR WHEN EVERYONE YOU BETRAY ABANDONS YOUR ASS TO PANDER AND VIRTUE SIGNAL THEIR CAREER FURTHER AT THE EXPENSE OF YOURS JUST LIKE YOU DID TO THEM! :fishfry::fishfry::fishfry::fishfry:
Anyways, Pippa live soon:

Last edited:

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Yes froot, keep going, now for your next move get the other talents involved. :talentfreedom:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Rare W for Niji - and tbf, they kinda needed one after all the drama lately.
oh damn shes a niji?
Wouldn't have posted this if I knew :mikothumbsl:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Screenshot_5.jpg

The Twitter game: the biggest recent disaster is...?

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
This miserable cunt of a woman is a reason why we should bring back the scold's bridle.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

Here's the lyrics to "I'm Your Treasure Box". No prizes for guessing what sort of box is being talked about.

Mon bijou, this alluring box, oh... sweetly flowing a clue of the jewel in its grasp
Dangerous Marine Smell

❤Ahoy❤

(Wonder what I should say to you overseas guys when you open it...?)
[The booty you were hunting was SE-N-CH-OU’s?] Nah...
[Arr~❤ Don’t plunder it all so fast❤] or...?
[Surprise, you found something sweeter than doubloons...?] Perfect❤)

So behold this garneted locker
You should know I mean me

Let its shine like treasure enlure you and its perfume induce something other than fear
Ahh, come unlock me~

(Ahh ha ha ha❤)

SEXY SEKAI ICHI (SEXYest in the World) SUPER PEACHY PEACHY
I know you wanna catch me, go on don’t be shy
You're gonna get the treasure
Maybe tasting me
You wanna try my sweetness, ah, come on and say so!

(Ah-hoy!! DA-BA-DA-BOI) (Ah-hoy!! DA-BA-DA-BOI)
Now grip the key all tightly and turn it gently rightly
I’m here in golden plating, Losing it waiting inside this case

(❤Ahoy❤)
(❤Ahoy❤)

So impatient you are to hold me, My crew sees the oh-so-importance of a little tease
(Yeah...) But even a rose fades, So let me free

WE WILL SAIL THE SEVEN SEAS
[On the seven seas we go]
SUMMER SUN SMILING WITH GLEE
[Making sail in search of booty]

SHINING OCEAN OF MARINE
[What the heck are you guys imagining from the word “booty”!?]

NOW PLEASE GRANT MY DEAREST DREAM

OPEN UP THIS BOX
OPEN IT RIGHT NOW OR I WILL SCREAM

[Or I will...]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
(aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!)
[OPEN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

Now let me encharm you, Naughty Sexy Beam
A monster-in-a-box with mind exploding thighs (KABOOM...)
You're gonna own the pleasure
Maybe love of me?
Everything is yours if you would just “obtain” me!

❤❤❤Ahhh❤❤❤

(Ah-hoy!! DA-BA-DA-BOI) (Ah-hoy!! DA-BA-DA-BOI)
Doubloons are passe you know, Just pennies to what I’ll show
Shivering as my wrinkles grow, If someone doesn’t save me

You guys are -- trying to -- torture me, Overseas guys... what are you thinking?!
I know just what you want, that’s exposed, So hurry now and open up this treasure
Box of your Senchou
(OPEN UP THIS BOX)

Like a garnet my crew's lost red rose...

(Guys... Guys...? OPEN UP!!!!!!!)

This is like the Japanese version of WAP by cardi b
On the subject of "the right side of history", I shudder to imagine in fifty years what the current stint of removing all of the barriers to puberty blockers, therapy, and surgery will be looked at like.
You get thailand. That's what you get
Which is ironic because ladyboys are still legally men there
:whatastory:

Also I think it's time I to bring this bad boy out again
10355-5466f26cc96b405f3255ef5c66b26582.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom