"Yuko, you are not losing our virginity to a slug!"Fuyo Cloverfield

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
So the best part about the whole Froot drama? Patch sellers are getting in on the dunking of her.
View attachment 13817

When is the dedicated dunking tread being made as these savaging's are becoming pretty constant and having a "Best Vshtishow Dunks" tread sounds keno.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sava had this video in a pinned comment in her stream, it's a cover featuring all of her gen. Sava's singing is a treat as usual (though tbh she wasn't nearly at her maximum power for this cover) and the other girls did a good job as well. Check it out :sanasmile:

EDIT: horsewife also live

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Speaking of wizard game, Tenma couldn't keep away and playing more

Earlier today

Archive

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Why does that girl look like a genderbent Macaulay Culkin? Or is just that my pills are wearing off?
lmao it's a whole look I refer to as "a lifetime of too much anime and BPD medication". It's a look I've seen staring into my eyes many times as I regretted multiple life choices that led me to that moment.
Let's see (timestamp).

Nope. She didn't omit it. :shiinastare::coomer:

Oh god, Yuko is rubbing off on her (I've seen meemaw creeping in her chat multiple times lol she even got mentioned by Fuyo as well). Meemaw, don't do it! It's not worth it! Don't sell your dusty body for clicks :smugpipi:
Is there a better way to save a twitter thread than archive.is? I have a feeling this guy may get banned soon.

Holy shit, Froot pulling up with a come-from-behind challenge to silvers natural shit stirring ability. This is getting juicy, I'll have to see what this guy said about ironmouse though

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
phnpyoudont.PNG

Snip him Memaw he's got the horny! :pippasquish:
The longer this Lube and reproductive health tangent goes on the higher the chance of wontons-2-lube'dy-dubedy-boogaloo :smugpipi:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Is there a better way to save a twitter thread than archive.is? I have a feeling this guy may get banned soon.

I was wondering why this guy seemed familiar. He's the dude who made that Nagatoro "Sus" translation thread that went amazing places. Video summary below. Uncompressed original linked below.

View attachment 13826

Edit: Found an archive of the thread thanks to someone on the Homelands - https://archive.ph/e6hm5

Last edited:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Dude starts to trail off and ramble at the end there randomly just taking potshots at Nyanners and Gura (fuck did she do?)
Then I remember, didn't this same guy also go on a vaugely similar random dozens-of-tweets long spergout on troon types a few months ago?

EDIT: Sniped by @reinigen yep, one and the same, but I got a detail mixed up.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I saw this posted in the homeland but a quick search revealed no corresponding post here, so I thought I'd do it myself. Silvervale has apparently banned the word "trans" from her chat, presumedly because of her playing the evil wizard game.

View attachment 13809
View attachment 13810

Might have something to do with Froot (cheating whore)'s sudden interest in donating to trans charities :smugpipi:
The Twittard troons are trooning out. This started happening 2 days ago.

Few notable replies:
1676594281769.png

Yeah no shit they refuse to take stance on any topic with spergs like this on twitter.
1676594503391.png

1676594593997.png

1676594651439.png

1676594726064.png

"Im being a cunt and I got blocked. What the fuck. This is bullshit"

Lets be real there is probably a sponsor behind that theres no way she would pay 100k or more
Probably. Still, it would be nice to see if she goes through with it or not.

she saw the backlash and will probably change charities. I hope, maybe I'm giving her too much credit

Jesus this girl can never get a W. Part of me feels bad for her. Its like everything she touches (often with good intentions) just turns to shit.

Sadly being a sexy anime girl gets you a lot farther in reach. even though I knew this for years im now seeing it in real time for my content.
Started as a no avatar just voice female streamer got no real viewers besides friends than hand made a vtuber avatar of a chibi animal got a couple of people but now that I have switched over to a cute anime girl getting a lot of new viewers.

no one tell her the new Indian guy looks to be worse and added nft shit before
Have you tried using a PNG with huge tits and cleavage? Try it out for once (let your viewers know beforehand) by doing a "social experiment" of sorts.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I loved that movie and that edit is very fitting
Also there is a stream of the Yakuza thing Kson was interested in, finalists will be announced today. They are streaming right now, showing bunch of merch.

Edit: She is there in person! I think... it is her! She was moving hips
View attachment 13777

Koyori is going to do some promotion
View attachment 13778

Kson's latest tweet

They announced the finalists before the merch shilling - everyone there in the studio (including Kson) made it to the final round. I think they will take part in some promotional events before they announce the winners at a later date.

edit: apparently all of the finalists will have NPC roles as hostesses in Yakuza 7 Gaiden (presumably for the cabaret club minigame?) but the grand prize is for a recurring role in Yakuza 8 (plus 1 million yen)
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOO I hope she wins the whole thing but I'm sure she is ecstatic just being guaranteed a cameo Kson can't stop winning

Looks like we have to blame Neal from now on.
Neal hate doesn't have the same ring sadly
Everyone's favourite cheater Froot is back doing something to piss everyone off (aka tweeting).

View attachment 13800
One only needs to look at their Wikipedia page to see how awful this charity is.
View attachment 13801
Clearly a response to Silvervale playing the evil Wizard Game. Who else in vshitshow will be following suit?

Lmao Froot is such a fucking retard. That being said I'm going to go like this tweet on all my accounts.
As funny as it would be to make her pay a fortune on this

I also would not want a penny to go to this disgusting "charity" 18+ trans people I couldn't give a single fuck what they do to their bodies my sibling is trans and and they are 100% against this child abuse garbage and body disfigurement lunacy. My sibling doesn't hurt anyone with their mental Illness, but forcing these irreversible atrocities on kids is where we draw the line so no I won't be liking it because on the off chance Froot does nut up and follow through I don't want that on my conscience

I wont forgive game freak for what they did to that duck
He could have been a chad sailor duck but no he gets ass implants and becomes a pole dancer :depressedtako:
Pretty sure it's a carnivale dancer but yeah I don't like it either

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Sadly being a sexy anime girl gets you a lot farther in reach. even though I knew this for years im now seeing it in real time for my content.
Started as a no avatar just voice female streamer got no real viewers besides friends than hand made a vtuber avatar of a chibi animal got a couple of people but now that I have switched over to a cute anime girl getting a lot of new viewers.
Shit i might be one of them sorry

RiverBear

Any reactions to Kyoresu? I don't wanna bother watching her debut, I'm mostly just curious as to is she said anything about her being picked up by JewCorp and why she decided to stick with them

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Silvervale has apparently banned the word "trans" from her chat, presumedly because of her playing the evil wizard game.
Golly, that's awful. Was this before or after the terribly victimised trans people started sending death threats? Seriously "No Politics" is present in basically every vtuber of note's rules and is aggressively policed across the industry as a whole, but of course they think they're the special exception to the rule. Over Harry Potter of all things.
Everyone's favourite cheater Froot is back doing something to piss everyone off (aka tweeting).
Also fuck Froot for stabbing her corp mate in the back like this. Clout chasing from the same group of people Silver's currently under fire from is so petty and classless.
That's Vshojo down to just Mouse, Melody, and Silver of all people as the only decent active (western) talents? Grim. Haruka's been too sick to stream for weeks now and Zen is too niche.

Clip tax: Mouse is excited for Final Fantasy

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Another morning, another reason to laugh at USA and shit on VShojo.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Another morning, another reason to laugh at USA and shit on VShojo.
But mutilating the genitals and permanently disabling mentally-disabled and traumatised children for the benefit of coom-addled sexual predators is stunning and brave.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Tuned in to see Silver as she's streaming after this bullshit went down. She's pretty bent out of shape by this. She's always seemed like a ditzy sweetheart, but this really seems to have affected her deeply. She's saying she's going to take a week off probably, and is seemingly going to be taking the Gura approach to Twitter. Getting off it completely except for scheduled tweets, and retweeting good fanart.

Mid post edit: She just ended. Only clocked in at 45ish minutes. Said she'd rather Stream her response then have a Twitlonger. Timestamped below if anyone wants to listen.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

wew

Male hag love!
Have you tried using a PNG with huge tits and cleavage? Try it out for once (let your viewers know beforehand) by doing a "social experiment" of sorts.
I was almost a goblin with midna proportions but I can't fucking draw clothes to save my life
I'll throw you a bone and share the wip that never got to see the light of day but maybe I'll slap some tits on my avatar as a joke one day just to see
Ob7fhPy.png
Pretty sure it's a carnivale dancer but yeah I don't like it either
he still became a harlot and furry bait when that was the cats damn job. super glued an everstone on him so he stays pure
Shit i might be one of them sorry
I did it to my self. models are first impressions and people want to click on sexy anime women first so dont feel sorry I do the same thing

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Rrat is live and yeeting her lover to get that sweet sweet high score

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
After Silvervale cried on stream Froot had this to say:
1676595637855491.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom