"You little shit"Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Everyone's favourite cheater Froot is back doing something to piss everyone off (aka tweeting).

View attachment 13800
One only needs to look at their Wikipedia page to see how awful this charity is.
View attachment 13801
Clearly a response to Silvervale playing the evil Wizard Game. Who else in vshitshow will be following suit?

she saw the backlash and will probably change charities. I hope, maybe I'm giving her too much credit

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
1676588093159.png

A wild Nolan spotted

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
"If there's a better transgender supporting charity to donate to I can just switch, it's not that deep" Is there a trans euthanasia -> meals-on-wheels type program?
:pippasquish: :gun: :pippasquish:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Yuri's streaming on Youtube to celebrate Susan stepping down.

wew

Male hag love!
Because coomer money. As cute as she was, the new model will get more people to tune in as it appeals to a large number of fetishes.
Sadly being a sexy anime girl gets you a lot farther in reach. even though I knew this for years im now seeing it in real time for my content.
Started as a no avatar just voice female streamer got no real viewers besides friends than hand made a vtuber avatar of a chibi animal got a couple of people but now that I have switched over to a cute anime girl getting a lot of new viewers.
Yuri's streaming on Youtube to celebrate Susan stepping down.

no one tell her the new Indian guy looks to be worse and added nft shit before

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Silvervale should match her dear company co-worker friend Froot in supporting trans rights for daring to play the dreaded wizard game

thirteenorphans

Also, unless I heard wrong, there was a part early on in Rin's stream where she got triggered by Fuyo into revealing her 30 years of life experience. Did we have an age estimate before?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I saw this posted in the homeland but a quick search revealed no corresponding post here, so I thought I'd do it myself. Silvervale has apparently banned the word "trans" from her chat, presumedly because of her playing the evil wizard game.

View attachment 13809
View attachment 13810

Might have something to do with Froot (cheating whore)'s sudden interest in donating to trans charities :smugpipi:
B-based? Pls let vshojo self-destruct from within

Praid

Just another idiot

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Not really on topic, but it's cyclical. The 1920s had their own, time-appropriate, social engineering in a sexual context experiments. This was of course followed by the backlash of the 1930s to the 1950s.

The 1970s experimented heavily with gender identity, this was followed by the backlash of the 1980s.

The 2020 now add surgery and hormone therapy to the personality alteration experiments of the 1970s.

By the 2030s, a lot of what are now loud allies will probably quietly brush this period of their lives under the table.

And by the 2070s, chromosome alterations and neural rerouting will probably be the new, hot trend.

I saw this posted in the homeland but a quick search revealed no corresponding post here, so I thought I'd do it myself. Silvervale has apparently banned the word "trans" from her chat, presumedly because of her playing the evil wizard game.

View attachment 13809
View attachment 13810

Might have something to do with Froot (cheating whore)'s sudden interest in donating to trans charities :smugpipi:
vTuber cringe has been following the Silvervale thing closely. He's made a few Twitter posts about it.

She's recently posted on her Discord however the reason she's going with for this happening.

FpHc1trXEAUO6xt

Either way, I'm looking forward to all the drama defending

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

No Name

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
So Shiina's oshi is Ina. Pippa's is Watame and Uruka is Marine. I wonder if it's a requirement in the sign up sheet at phase.

kestraline

Early Adopter
So the best part about the whole Froot drama? Patch sellers are getting in on the dunking of her.
1676590330305.png

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Is there a better way to save a twitter thread than archive.is? I have a feeling this guy may get banned soon.

Holy fuck this thread just keeps going! If you want a simple way to archive, my simple braindead way is to use a snipping tool and save the tweets as images. It leaves room for arguing, "Oh it's photoshopped!" but at least the information is saved. I'm certain the more experienced archivists have a better solution. A warning though later down the thread some disgusting images appear of vermintide turning their pp's inside out.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom