"lol you are so tiny, I will suffocate you with my ass"Nikki Rei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
On the subject of "the right side of history", I shudder to imagine in fifty years what the current stint of removing all of the barriers to puberty blockers, therapy, and surgery will be looked at like. I imagine it'll be similar to how Lobotomy is viewed nowadays. Back then, the Lobotomy was thought of as a miracle mental health cure and the man who invented it got a Nobel prize in medicine. Now we know what a horrific practice it actually was.
Not really on topic, but it's cyclical. The 1920s had their own, time-appropriate, social engineering in a sexual context experiments. This was of course followed by the backlash of the 1930s to the 1950s.

The 1970s experimented heavily with gender identity, this was followed by the backlash of the 1980s.

The 2020 now add surgery and hormone therapy to the personality alteration experiments of the 1970s.

By the 2030s, a lot of what are now loud allies will probably quietly brush this period of their lives under the table.

And by the 2070s, chromosome alterations and neural rerouting will probably be the new, hot trend.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230216-170909-146.png
Lmao Rins married Japanese whale dropped another 50 gifted memberships, she discussed him being married and Yuko asked if they watch Rin together, this was his response :whatastory:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
You've heard of getting put in the jar, now get ready for...

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
View attachment 13807
Lmao Rins married Japanese whale dropped another 50 gifted memberships, she discussed him being married and Yuko asked if they watch Rin together, this was his response :whatastory:
Is it known what his work is?
And where can I apply?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Is it known what his work is?
And where can I apply?
Wish I knew lmao my guess would be something tech related though with as much free time and cash as he has to fund a frail British woman's shark addiction.

Screenshot_20230216-171946-748.png
I love it when an entire stream can be summed up with one screencap

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Wish I knew lmao my guess would be something tech related though with as much free time and cash as he has to fund a frail British woman's shark addiction.

View attachment 13808
I love it when an entire stream can be summed up with one screencap
They almost got the binky on Rin and the speed with which she threatened physical violence on them was too goddamn fast lmao

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Everyone's favourite cheater Froot is back doing something to piss everyone off (aka tweeting).

One only needs to look at their Wikipedia page to see how awful this charity is.

Clearly a response to Silvervale playing the evil Wizard Game. Who else in vshitshow will be following suit?

Would be interesting to see if this actually gets like 100,000-200,000 likes. See if she goes through with it and actually donates that much.

View attachment 13807
Dude dropped 14 gifted memberships of 50. Jesus.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
They almost got the binky on Rin and the speed with which she threatened physical violence on them was too goddamn fast lmao

Average British girl moment.

kestraline

Early Adopter
VTuber Cringe guy is reacting to the most insane superchats.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Gura + Bae Holo*27 song is out. VPN to Japan to listen early.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Yuko Yurei
- thought Brexit was a type of bread
- thought shakespearean english was just a made up language

SoundWave Superior

Would be interesting to see if this actually gets like 100,000-200,000 likes. See if she goes through with it and actually donates that much.
We all know the play if she did hit that amount or amount she didn't want to spend, she'd likely go i saw all the comments and clearly didn't do my research enough and pull out and dip from socials then ignore it ever happened

this shit

fuck it
The "not-gremlin" voice from the russian vsinger has that nasal Kiara tone. Good for her finding a company from a nation that's not sanctioning russia lmao

Holy shit she got ATOLS for her original song

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I saw this posted in the homeland but a quick search revealed no corresponding post here, so I thought I'd do it myself. Silvervale has apparently banned the word "trans" from her chat, presumedly because of her playing the evil wizard game.

1676587322206.png
1676587376137.png

Might have something to do with Froot (cheating whore)'s sudden interest in donating to trans charities :smugpipi:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Speaking of gremlin voices, Sava's random noises are somehow entrancing. I could listen to her read tax returns. Fantastic background while I play Rimworld and get mauled by killer mutant elephants.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Lets be real there is probably a sponsor behind that theres no way she would pay 100k or more

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
VTuber Cringe guy is reacting to the most insane superchats.
Hoping for everyone's least favorite SEAmonkey to show up.
I saw this posted in the homeland but a quick search revealed no corresponding post here, so I thought I'd do it myself. Silvervale has apparently banned the word "trans" from her chat, presumedly because of her playing the evil wizard game.
Might have something to do with Froot (cheating whore)'s sudden interest in donating to trans charities :smugpipi:
The Vshojo Civil War was something I never expected, but 2023 has already been great, and it's somehow accelerating. I am all for it.

serious cutscene.png

I fucking love cutscenes that show off your custom character, because then I get shit like this.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina will draw Ina in a few!

I wonder if maybe she might read a few nice valentines too....i:pippasadl:]I hope you notice ME Memaw!:faunacry:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom