Sena's watching the Riro debut
1676581677190.png

The song kinda slaps

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This gets said a lot, but Shiina has said it's not true, she didn't recommend Airi or know she had even auditioned. They knew each other going back about 10 years or so and were in the same friend circles but weren't that close.
Edit:

It's strange because I also recall this story form someone's stream, but recently Shiina also said she didn't know Airi had applied or been hired. Maybe she just said she didn't know she was hired though....I don't know. She also said Fish (or somebody) told her "it's somebody who knows you" before she knew it was Airi. She also told how she thought in passing maybe Airi had joined PC because she saw Airi private-ing her FB at the same time Shiina was doing so.
Possibly all comes from that stream I referenced. The way it was phrased made it sound like she got Airi into Phase.

I remember when buffpup was just a cute dog vtuber
JTbJjdD.png

why do they always become like this
Because coomer money. As cute as she was, the new model will get more people to tune in as it appeals to a large number of fetishes.

IN CYBER
LETS CYBER?
INSIDE HER?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
A few minutes in and I'm still waiting for Riro to say "put it in H"

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
spray.jpeg

Been watching more spooder this week and I definitely UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND the appeal. You picked a great oshi, buckos.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Your alien just broke, please stand by.

Cute russian accent tho.

Attachments

• 1676582352907.png
    1676582352907.png
    241.1 KB · Views: 75

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Your alien just broke, please stand by.

Cute russian accent tho.
I can already imagine her and fuyo going full gremlin mode for an entire stream

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Have some Yabairys react bait that I saw so now you have to

Shylily | "What's the point of wielding the sword if you are not willing to get it bloody"

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
I can already imagine her and fuyo going full gremlin mode for an entire stream
After that musical display just now, I agree.

Edit:
*Riro talking about forming an idol unit*
Rin: "There is only one idol in this company, and that's her."

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter
Is this the first Tarkov stream in Hololive? Starting in 2.5 hours

Altare's POV was privated for unknown reasons, so here Bettel's POV

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Everyone's favourite cheater Froot is back doing something to piss everyone off (aka tweeting).

View attachment 13800
One only needs to look at their Wikipedia page to see how awful this charity is.
View attachment 13801
Clearly a response to Silvervale playing the evil Wizard Game. Who else in vshitshow will be following suit?

Surely, a decade or so from now, Froot will look back at these actions and declare herself on the right side of history. Absolutely no existential terror at the implications whatsoever. If she is somehow able to rope in a man to start a family, she won't have any negative thoughts or feelings about her own children being lead down this path by their teachers, doctors, guides, etc.

Absolutely disgusting, and cowardice on her end to disable comments. Almost as if there's a part of her that's aware this isn't even remotely "a good look", as it were.
Mermaids themselves deserve a ton of absolute scorn and are a trash charity. They recently sued the UK government to ban the LGB alliance - a group of actually sane Alphabet people who realized what a cancer trans people are to their movement and are trying to move on from their association with them.

During the course of that trial, it got outed that some of Mermaid's execs (current and former) had links to straight up pedophile groups.

On the subject of "the right side of history", I shudder to imagine in fifty years what the current stint of removing all of the barriers to puberty blockers, therapy, and surgery will be looked at like. I imagine it'll be similar to how Lobotomy is viewed nowadays. Back then, the Lobotomy was thought of as a miracle mental health cure and the man who invented it got a Nobel prize in medicine. Now we know what a horrific practice it actually was.

This gets said a lot, but Shiina has said it's not true, she didn't recommend Airi or know she had even auditioned. They knew each other going back about 10 years or so and were in the same friend circles but weren't that close.
Edit:

It's strange because I also recall this story form someone's stream, but recently Shiina also said she didn't know Airi had applied or been hired. Maybe she just said she didn't know she was hired though....I don't know. She also said Fish (or somebody) told her "it's somebody who knows you" before she knew it was Airi. She also told how she thought in passing maybe Airi had joined PC because she saw Airi private-ing her FB at the same time Shiina was doing so.
Both Airi and Shiina have said that they didn't make the full realization until they were in the first "Here, meet your co-workers" Discord call that was arranged. So it was absolutely pure coincidence.

SaejimaHaruka

My fellow inmates, I have a confession to make. I have strayed from the path. Lured in by the intimate sense of smell, touch, and presence - the maddening allure of 3D women had shaken my faith. Could it be that I was wasting my time watching these fake personas hidden behind anime masks, instead of living my life as Nature had intended?
I have tried to reach something "better" and now I'm here to warn you. After two weeks of courting, four hours spent together, and one sweet embrace, I was left with a 12EUR bill and an unread message. After a full day of lamenting whether to send a desperate follow-up message, I opened Youtube. In my history tab a sweet surprise awaited me. Fauna's Hitman 3 stream started just where I had left it, at the 1:58:44 mark. Even after I cheated on her with a flesh female, she waited for me, as if nothing had even happened. I feel so terrible for doing this to my beloved vtubers and can only hope they will all be as forgiving as Eddy's girlfriend Fauna.
We're all here forever.

BTW, everything I missed was probably Rie's fault, because she's a fucking retard.
Anyway, any news about the Misaki sisters?

Mehk

Have some Yabairys react bait that I saw so now you have to

The rock ending of it was decent.

Since you shared that figured I would share one from the sidebar:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
My fellow inmates, I have a confession to make. I have strayed from the path. Lured in by the intimate sense of smell, touch, and presence - the maddening allure of 3D women had shaken my faith. Could it be that I was wasting my time watching these fake personas hidden behind anime masks, instead of living my life as Nature had intended?
I have tried to reach something "better" and now I'm here to warn you. After two weeks of courting, four hours spent together, and one sweet embrace, I was left with a 12EUR bill and an unread message. After a full day of lamenting whether to send a desperate follow-up message, I opened Youtube. In my history tab a sweet surprise awaited me. Fauna's Hitman 3 stream started just where I had left it, at the 1:58:44 mark. Even after I cheated on her with a flesh female, she waited for me, as if nothing had even happened. I feel so terrible for doing this to my beloved vtubers and can only hope they will all be as forgiving as Eddy's girlfriend Fauna.
We're all here forever.

BTW, everything I missed was probably Rie's fault, because she's a fucking retard.
Women aren't real homie take your meds.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Nice. The Subaru figurines are out.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Lia update:

For context, Wegman's is a grocery chain in the north-east part of the US, so presumably Lia has went here for her week off streaming. Anyone know what she'd be here for?

Wegman's isn't just a grocery store chain, its a cult according to one of my Northeastern buddies. So she was obviously studying cult behaviors there.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
We're all here forever.

This is a /vt/ tier post, and you are a fag
The vtuber gods saw your infidelity and smote you in your impertinence, worm. The only way to repent is to superchat all your assets to chuubas and pray for salvation you heathen, beast of filth, low-consummate jackass. Lord yagoo frowns at your actions, a lone tear rolls down his blessed visage, you have scarcely payed for your crime you knave!

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
We're all here forever.

Your call, but real women will never love you like a fictional creation you've mentally imposed over a character played by a real woman
:smugpipi:

The Riro debut seems to be going well just by the numbers and stuff, but I'm enjoying Rin forced to babysit two chaotic weirdos lmao. Riro seems very high energy and has already drawn in a lot of people from her PL so far it seems.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Pretty good debut. She's probably going to be Fuyo/Yuko levels of chaotic but with more of a focus on singing. She should be fine as long as she doesn't say nigga during her rap tomorrow
:smugselen:

She also popped in for a second to say hi to Rin/Yuko/Fuyo and they confirmed that there's no collab ban. Jewcorp doing good once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom