"Everytime I drink milk I play the 'sickness gacha', sometimes I'll throw it up! and sometimes I'll get lucky!"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Vodka fox playing Wizard Game for PS1.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Motherfucking Axel is caught live thirsting over some ecchi cosplayer, then gets a superchat from her live.. this bastard's protag energy loool

Cosplayer in question

AmpleChip

I briefly alluded to it earlier but didn't go into full detail because of how...Islamic Content... It is.

She confessed that about a year ago she used a stuffed toy to masturbate and got off so hard she ended up pissing on it. She played it up like it was to be a big secret etc then people started spamming about it in chat. She didn't seem to mind that but she did visibly change her mood when some retard supa'd her about the "special boo bros" which is an ongoing /vt/ spergout that the "special boo bros" getting a letter are cucking everyone else.

She also talked about planes and tanks which was based but then she turned on the horror by half jokingly flirting with the idea of buying a 30mm dummy round for an A-10 and seeing if it could "fit" which led to more discussion about that subject.
She's playing a dangerous game with a dangerous fanbase.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Since the production costs of goodsmile are still outside the realm of PC, what alternatives are there for Sakana to get in the plastic/vinyl figurine arena.

Cosplayer in question

That there is a landmine if I ever saw one.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha's v-day stream begins soon

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Phase Connect Valentine's Day merch is up:

And Phase Alias is doing an idol routine today too:

Waiting room for the Idol routine is here:

These outfit designs look really nice, especially the idol outfits. Would be nice if we get some full/uncropped art of the casual outfits too - they capture the girls' personalities well, even down to little touches like Uruka covering her hands.

Motherfucking Axel is caught live thirsting over some ecchi cosplayer, then gets a superchat from her live.. this bastard's protag energy loool

Cosplayer in question

Y'know... fair enough Dingo, I understand completely lmao

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Cosplayer in question

She's even a member of his channel. Axel has the cosplayers simping for him rather than the normal way of things.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Since the production costs of goodsmile are still outside the realm of PC, what alternatives are there for Sakana to get in the plastic/vinyl figurine arena.
imagine, if you will, Pippa Funko Pops...

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Chromakey Poncho is singing

Idol' project star also debuts in just over 2 hours

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Aoi's Unarchived Karaoke Stream. edit found it edit: This ain't Shiina XD
【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】Singing breakup songs... for Valentine's Day【PRISM Project Gen 1】 - Aoi To...jpg
Mega Link - [UNARCHIVED KARAOKE] Singing breakup songs... for Valentine's Day【PRISM Project Gen 1】-yDx2wcjqQYU.mp4 2.83 GB
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

It's time to let Rin gaslight you into buying a shark. Or three.

mfw forgot to send in shark :yagoocry:

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Something about this Ant Hime valentine's day video seems familiar...

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Marimari is going on an Applebee's date with Miku and chat.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Kosher Reine is really declaring war on Kosher Gura.

What a time to be alive.

Bold of you to assume she hasn't filled it already and is waiting to weaponize it when Yuko tries to counter.

Yuko gonna have to counter hard, we got a McDonald's date with a cute yandere Russian girl, took a shower with her on mic, she posted two handwritten love notes one with kisses, and threatened to kill us if we ever leave her

Sorry Yuko, yandere girls do something to me, you're working at a disadvantage here.
>breakup songs
>on Valentine's Day
Oh meemaw you are a cruel mistress
:smugpipi:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1676406026125.png

Doctor Rin, I'm IKEA.

No, seriously, why is IKEA Japan's mascot dressed exactly as your average glowie, or specifically CIA from Dark Knight Rises?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom