General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Well, as predicted, someone spilled the beans on Yukos "secret" and I stood in awe as the parasocial puppet master groomed chat into sending in more supas and another 50 or so membership gifts. I want to hate that about her but I can't help but respect the shit out of it, she has turned separating cash from simps into an art form.
Secret? QRD?
I briefly alluded to it earlier but didn't go into full detail because of how...Islamic Content... It is.
Thanks for the info! I'm so glad I know now!

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Secret? QRD?
I briefly alluded to it earlier but didn't go into full detail because of how...Islamic Content... It is.

She confessed that about a year ago she used a stuffed toy to masturbate and got off so hard she ended up pissing on it. She played it up like it was to be a big secret etc then people started spamming about it in chat. She didn't seem to mind that but she did visibly change her mood when some retard supa'd her about the "special boo bros" which is an ongoing /vt/ spergout that the "special boo bros" getting a letter are cucking everyone else.

She also talked about planes and tanks which was based but then she turned on the horror by half jokingly flirting with the idea of buying a 30mm dummy round for an A-10 and seeing if it could "fit" which led to more discussion about that subject.

Katta is doing a twitter space right now while driving and at this rate is probably going to either cause a road rage spergout or crash because she is so distracted and keeps commenting about other drivers cutting her off and driving aggressively around her

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Randomly found Amiya's vtuber 'sister'
1676355742577.png
FgPmaEuUAAI6EVv

Aoi's (of Prism) karaoke directed to Audrey Mina of Sony Music's Vee; checked out their lineup and she popped out cause she looked so familiar. Looks like her content is 90% Apex.
Their Illustrator : si10ra

Shit I'm getting sucked into looking at more JP vtubers.
Kujo Ringo started in 2019 with Avatar2.0 Project then left in 2020 to be indie, then got picked by Vee. Same illustrator as Ollie edit (and so much more) : LAM | I love her design and voice.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This woman is gonna end up being EN Rushia if she is retarded enough

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
This woman is gonna end up being EN Rushia if she is retarded enough
Sometimes it's hard to tell where the line blurs with her. On her stream this evening she addressed it (hi Yuko if you're here and read my post earlier, stop catering to pissfags) by asserting that while some of the stuff she gets sent would upset others, she has seen worse and can handle it. And that was probably dumb imo. But we know she's a channer and I would bet actual money that she spent more time on boards like /b/ and /k/ than the more normal ones.

If she ever pulls a pink cat though, man it's gonna go off

kukkia

Early Adopter
Yuko stealing the piss fetishist demographic from Pomu.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Yuko stealing the piss fetishist demographic from Pomu.
That's fine, Yuko can be the containment chuuba for Idol. As long as Rin and Juna remain untouched by their faggotry.

RiverBear

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Scarle doing something interesting

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Lia is being Lia on a Twitter space while she's packing for an anime con or whatever. She seems to be reacting to a chat somewhere but I can't figure out where - it's not Twitch and there's no obvious YT video being used for chat that I can find.

Maybe it's voices in her head. Who knows. She's Lia.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Lia is being Lia on a Twitter space while she's packing for an anime con or whatever. She seems to be reacting to a chat somewhere but I can't figure out where - it's not Twitch and there's no obvious YT video being used for chat that I can find.

Maybe it's voices in her head. Who knows. She's Lia.

Looks to be discord

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
My opinions regarding Khyo is also the same as false. I fucking hate dramatubers. But hey, now we wait for False to report on the situation and say Khyo deserves it because he has a hateboner against the little dude despite literally being the same kind of people, just on different degrees.
Actually, FalseEyed covered the situation from the perspective of a YouTube content creator. After giving info on Khyo situation, False reminded his viewers about 2 expose videos he did on Khyo, but then added basically "We view things differently and don't agree on a lot, but we* do not dislike him. He has the right to do what he wants with his content". After that False said that he himself didn't get any strikes from Nijisanji, and that he has no special relationship with Nijisanji.

Also, no music and no chat scroll on this video, so False is taking this seriously. Maybe it's just an emergency video he recorded outside of streaming, so that is why there is no chat. Or maybe he doesn't want his chatters to shit on Khyo this time.

Khyo thanked him for coverage, and his comment was pinned
khyo on falseeyed.png

I want them to have a WWE feud with over the top tweets, back and forth of photos of dakimakuras in trashcans, AVGN-style literal shitting on each other's merch with chocolate mousse, all the good ol entertainment. But the truth is YouTube's shitty abusable copyright system gives them both a common enemy so big and scary, it's understandable they will cover this seriously.

*FalseEyed said "we" because he has a group of people with stupid names working on the show.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
"I'm kind of a whore"- Scarle to a question about what genre of NSFW content she consumes

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
*FalseEyed said "we" because he has a group of people with stupid names working on the show.
They barely even show up tbh, all i ever see is his dumb femboy mug

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Actually, FalseEyed covered the situation from the perspective of a YouTube content creator. After giving info on Khyo situation, False reminded his viewers about 2 expose videos he did on Khyo, but then added basically "We view things differently and don't agree on a lot, but we* do not dislike him. He has the right to do what he wants with his content". After that False said that he himself didn't get any strikes from Nijisanji, and that he has no special relationship with Nijisanji.

Also, no music and no chat scroll on this video, so False is taking this seriously. Maybe it's just an emergency video he recorded outside of streaming, so that is why there is no chat. Or maybe he doesn't want his chatters to shit on Khyo this time.

Khyo thanked him for coverage, and his comment was pinned
View attachment 13456

Rare False W

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Hey, ya'll got any more of that Hopium voice pack? You know I'm good for it, I'm gonna buy it, I just gotta wait to bundle that set with her birthday merch for shipping. Kinda silly that I hafta wait until March 7th to buy the voice pack when I could just listen to it now? Right? Haha, right? Anyone get it already? You can DM me?
(Seriously I am going to buy IRyS and Mumei full sets, and maybe even a couple extra buttons, but I don't want to wait a month to hear the voice packs.)

Edit: Request fulfilled, thanks.

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom