General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
She can't, she'll get 50 valentines from View attachment 13511 "I'm so sorry Lia, I 'm sorry I made the 10 most autistic of your 500+ viewers kind of annoyed, please be my friend again so I can keep telling everyone I'm friends with THE LIA VTUBER, please please please. It'll me help groom 2 views come on please forgive me!"

Edit: SO I guess it's Sean's fault :annoyedpippa:
That's what the managers are for.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Tenma was in a video with nux

Oh my, Tenma's reacting to Rosengarten Saga, the guiltiest of my pleasures. I've thought for a long time she might appreciate the different version of "three swords style" since Beowulf is basically an incredibly buff older guy that just happens to break the sound barrier with his dick.

Ollie finally admits she's a threat to women of the world.

Also my Ollie merch has finally arrived, right on Valentines Day! :urtearingmeapart:
Now I can spend the rest of this beautiful day sippping cofee from my Kureiji Ollie (R) tumbler, munching peanuts from my Kureiji Ollie (R) lunch box and thinking 'what went wrong with my life'.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
It seems almost every vtuber is either singing or cooking today. Probably one exception is Roberu with the stream title "What's Valentine?"

Yesterday he had a Niji guest in his bar, Selejo's Suo Sango

Ngo is great but your Japanese needs to be at a very high level which is beyond me

MaiR is back with a singing stream at 8PM JST.

Update: She announced Shout My Live IV on 26 February 8PM JST.

This is interesting, Marine, Flare, Pekora, and Noel in that order starting 9PM JST are streaming back to back 30 minutes each and they are bald in their thumbnails.

Saw AZKi's member post and have to post this clip.

This month's image for Pioneer Unionists is her giving you a Valentine Day chocolate. Married woman is way stronger.

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter
Since it's Valentine's Day it's also Choco birthday with lots of guests. Her singing really improved in comparison to the earlier days.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Rikka with another dism cover; Subtitle

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Speaking of Valentines Day merch, didn't Pippa hint that PC was going to get some during the $10k Karaoke stream? "Save your money, Valentines Day is coming up" or something like that.
She did say that and she also mentioned a new outfit. I'm too lazy to look for a timestamp, but it's on the akasupa bullying stream (before the breakdown).

I swear this model gets uglier every time I see it. What the fuck are these?

View attachment 13454

I get fanservice and exaggerating the tits a bit to draw in attention, but sometimes less is more. This is some fucking Eiken shit.
What? Don't you like your cooomer-baiting-big-tiddy-robo-frankestein-dragon-girl?

Randomly found Amiya's vtuber 'sister'
View attachment 13455
FgPmaEuUAAI6EVv

Those are very nice character sheets. Lemme let out my tism for a bit: Most manga/anime artists are great at designing front views but screw the pooch as soon as they have to draw profiles. This is not the case, It's very good on all angles.

Yuko stealing the piss fetishist demographic from Pomu.
Gura: FEET
Yuko: PISS

Close enough

2023-02-14 08_00_20-Window.png

The team is decided based on randomizer according to her
View attachment 13464
Twitter link

Kobo and Bettel together on the same team? That's gonna be hilarious.
Also, Astel hard carrying team F.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Happy Valentine's from Lui

And a special message to @superduper from Rie

You linked Wemy twice instead of Panko
She gains nothing but restrictions from a company from where she is now.
And a lot of money. A large company gives a very good starting boost. And such a talented girl as Amiya would greatly increase the number of her viewers. But that would, of course, limit her content and interaction with her audience.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
And a lot of money. A large company gives a very good starting boost. And such a talented girl as Amiya would greatly increase the number of her viewers. But that would, of course, limit her content and interaction with her audience.
Amiya's content is based on old games.
1- holo has that niche already covered with korone
2- holo has way more restrictions on games, that would only sour her experience. Now that she's indie she's also able to use emulators if she needs to, imagine trying to do that on a jp corpo.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
About the Khyo strikes, has anyone seen or archived the videos that got striked? He mentioned it's things about the Niji drama. To be fair, if he mentioned shit like roommates/PLs and the Vox dox, I could see them at least having a right in not wanting that sorta shit to be publicized. Granted, it's at best naive if not retarded of whoever operates this in AC to think you can just wipe it off like that, but they've already done this with Narukami, so to them it's probably just that situation again. Western grounds are slightly less willing to bow down though, so we'll see how that goes.

Also new clip and cover tax, if you know Mariaholic for some reason, you'll probably like it

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
nono, she's following him. on both accounts.
he only follows the pippa one.
1) I am retarded
2) Twitter's UI is retarded
Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
Remember kids, cut up and down, not across the wrist.
She cut a big hole in her leg though.

Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
...eventually posted a picture of a very big cut she supposedly made. she was then promptly banned by jannies, ...
Remember kids, cut up and down, not across the wrist.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

kukkia

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
That's fine, Yuko can be the containment chuuba for Idol. As long as Rin and Juna remain untouched by their faggotry.
That reminds me that during her Portal 2 stream, some rando first-time chatter sent Rin a superchat calling her pudding. He kept doing it and chat went along for about 10 minutes before the brit basically told him to fuck off.

I could only think Goddamn my oshi is based :ameheh:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Oga will be playing more Holocure tonight (11PM JST), don't think too much about the thumbnail it's totally a Real Man streaming here
or is it...?

Meanwhile Astel singing soon

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Guys I'm starting to think the whole "uhuhuhaha I hate myself so much" thing from Uruka isn't completely kayfabe

she got her violin.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
And a lot of money..
Figures a filthy capitalistic pig like you would think about money above all. Greed and gluttony will consume your soul and leave you with nothing but the wealth which you'll never spend, and which your children will piss away in their infinite entitlement. Ones freedom is always worth more than your filthy money.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Happy Valentine's Day, it's going to be a parasocial bloodbath, please do not actually send valentines to your oshi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom