"I just... Did you call me a bad word?"Chikafuji Lisa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
had plenty of money from first job but I wasn't a member because I didn't think my dad would let me/didn't think they took the card I had. He would and they do. FIRST YOUTUBE MEMBERSHIP
View attachment 13424
Dude you don't need a card you can just buy and use google play giftcards for memberships, gift memberships and supers.
EDIT: i almost forgot to mention google opinion rewards if you get lucky with it.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Edit: 755 CCV for Shiina, that's a good bit higher than I remember her getting.
Her average these days is around 300-350. Not bad for meemaw.

NO! I will double down! Cringe will not stop me form expressing my feeling semi-anonymously on the internet!
:incoming:Edit: By the power for free online grammar checker it is done. I hope she read it on stream :pippasquish:
I just left her an encouraging letter. I don't feel too parasocial with Shiina, I just want to see her succeed.

if anyone here remembers mel nekomata (the braptuber who changed her vtuber identity like a billion times), she supposedly just tried killing herself after getting her youtube account hacked and deleted. she had a meltdown in a thread on /vt/, became more and more agitated and eventually posted a picture of a very big cut she supposedly made. she was then promptly banned by jannies, so who knows what happens to her now. she has been dealing with a very insane anti/stalker the past couple of weeks and has been feeling very depressed, so this is kind of a scary situation.
That looks like a leg. Bunch of fat, shouldn't bleed out but still very retarded. I dont know how I feel about her anymore. She has changed models about 5-6 times. Every single time she has been found out and every time she has tried to stir more shit to bring attention to her or she has fallen back to doing the same shit that people gave her shit for before. The last time I remember her popping up was about a year ago and she had gotten about $1500 for a new model from some whale and a few weeks later she dumped the model.

idk shit about Airi but I hope her fanbase isn't too attached or this could be another Aletta moment
He is possibly the gayest member in NijiEN after Uki I doubt it will be an Aletta moment. Additionally didnt the whole Aletta thing basically happen because she lied about it? Not that it affectet her much as she seems to be bigger than ever. For the most part, I feel like PC fans are not as parasocial and retarded as the other companies. Then again I might be wrong.

GET PARASOCIAL!!!!

Fuck you. My heart, god.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
GET PARASOCIAL!!!!
Haven't heard her sing before, pleasantly surprised.

Hololive should just poach her and let her keep her model. Would fit right in.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Phew. I thought Bae was going to do some cringe GFE shit, but it looks like IRyS' cursed nature has influenced her.
It still has a good amount of BFE cringe, don't worry. It's funny, you can see the influence of her best friends in this scenario, Miori and IRyS, split between when she does the BFE stuff and goofy Mark thing, respectively.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Phew. I thought Bae was going to do some cringe GFE shit, but it looks like IRyS' cursed nature has influenced her.
Keeping a man stuck in a box in the basement, LMAO. Jesus fuck, I didn't know the rat was evil

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

I feel like this has been timelooped before Amiya's big into retro vidya, and having to deal with permission bullshit would restrict her too much.

Her singing's as beautiful as always here, I'm really liking this cover.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
First time hearing Kion from AkioAir sing; She can growl 😯

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

I had not heard her sing until about 6 months ago when she released this. She reminds me of Enna that her talking voice is so different from her singing voice that it's almost as if you are getting slapped in the face when you first hear her sing.

RiverBear

had plenty of money from first job but I wasn't a member because I didn't think my dad would let me/didn't think they took the card I had. He would and they do. FIRST YOUTUBE MEMBERSHIP
View attachment 13424
1676353241883.png

pathetic-meme.jpg

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Well I must have missed the Karens pigs flying today Hime is streaming right now:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Kinda looking forward to Wednesday when we can be done with at least the bulk of this thirstbaiting and simpery feeding off each other in a pathetic vortex of parasociality. I'm probably not going to watch many streamers tomorrow.

Except for Lia and Yuri, of course. No way I'm missing that insanity.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Well I must have missed the Karens pigs flying today Hime is streaming right now:

I swear this model gets uglier every time I see it. What the fuck are these?

1676353693395.png

I get fanservice and exaggerating the tits a bit to draw in attention, but sometimes less is more. This is some fucking Eiken shit.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
She stays indie so she doesnt ask konami if she can even look at castlevania symphony of the night. And so she can give Konami a middle finger as she emulates symphony of the night cause cart is expensive. Plus she has friends, connections, artists, and extremely parasocial fanbase willing to sell a house to support her. She gains nothing but restrictions from a company from where she is now.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I swear this model gets uglier every time I see it. What the fuck are these?

View attachment 13454

I get fanservice and exaggerating the tits a bit to draw in attention, but sometimes less is more. This is some fucking Eiken shit.
IMO maybe I'm just giving it to much credit but I'm pretty sure that the joke, its supposed to be ridiculous and more funny that sexy.

Hff201

Early Adopter
IMO maybe I'm just giving it to much credit but I'm pretty sure that the joke, its supposed to be ridiculous and more funny that sexy.
You might be right.

Problem is, the trash-tier ecchi anime where 90% of the show is "oh no, I fell over and landed on your boobs!" are high art compared to this.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Well, as predicted, someone spilled the beans on Yukos "secret" and I stood in awe as the parasocial puppet master groomed chat into sending in more supas and another 50 or so membership gifts. I want to hate that about her but I can't help but respect the shit out of it, she has turned separating cash from simps into an art form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom