"I love being toxic"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
:panik:In the other marrow I sent her I told her she reminds me of my sister, so it's kind of awkward now :shiinastare:

Also time for Shiina to play that game everyone takes really seriously and wants to back seat.... I hope somebody gets told to eat shit by the end :pippasquish:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Somehow Yukos twitter space today has been even more unhinged uncontrolled horny than the actual ERP game space...

If I typed it out I'd probably get accused of thirst posting but her admitting she got off using a plush toy (why the fuck is this so common) was probably one of the tamer parts.

@Titanosaurus Sweet home ALABAMA

kestraline

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The "s" in "shark" stands for "smooth criminal."

Honestly impressed by Gura's maneuvering here, not that any of this is real but still. She was actually being, dare I say, smart?

In the other marrow I sent her I told her she reminds me of my sister, so it's kind of awkward now
What the fuck is wrong with you :SelenHAHAhere:

If I typed it out I'd probably get accused of thirst posting but her admitting she got off using a plush toy (why the fuck is this so common) was probably one of the tamer parts.
What the fuck is wrong with her :kroniiphone:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Sadly Lia has to cancel AGAIN.
1676330723032.png

1676330736748.png

1676330671288.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
:panik:In the other marrow I sent her I told her she reminds me of my sister, so it's kind of awkward now :shiinastare:
Make a new Maro account and spill your spaghetti. Don't let your dreams be dreams.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Tenma's entire chat when the tranny appears in Hogwarts Legacy: "Is that a man?"
Even NotTheo said "WHAT" at the sight of it.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
What the fuck is wrong with her :kroniiphone:
It's surprisingly common among the truly weebish chicks. I've dated some who have admitted they used things ranging from skelanimals plush toys to dakis.

Wahmen.
If it helps, I was recently watching Erina Makina and apropos of nothing I randomly shouted FUCK YOU OEDIPUS then continued watching.
Sometimes I wonder if sakana was just trying to torment her considering she doesn't think of herself in that light and she has the most "mommy" model of any vtuber I've seen. Like Erina's model is just pure seggs.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Honestly impressed by Gura's maneuvering here, not that any of this is real but still. She was actually being, dare I say, smart?
We joke about Gura being dum, but while she has holes in her knowledge she has a surprisingly broad knowledge base.

Also, lol MeeMaw died to Shubangelion and ended up with -14/88 HP.

Edit: 755 CCV for Shiina, that's a good bit higher than I remember her getting.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Tenma was in a video with nux

I guess the balldo merchant's final hope for a Pippa talk is to admit that he's a lolicon and shotacon, at the same time. Clearly, that's OK, and it's OK to advertise to Nux's rabidly retarded coomers, but everything else is verboten.
:fishfry:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I guess the balldo merchant's final hope for a Pippa talk is to admit that he's a lolicon and shotacon, at the same time. Clearly, that's OK, and it's OK to advertise to Nux's rabidly retarded coomers, but everything else is verboten.
:fishfry:
Well, he already tried to introduce Kyle Rittenhouse to Futa, so maybe the balldo man can get a collab by talking about his Futa fetish

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Sweet home ALABAMA

What the fuck is wrong with you
My sister is an artist and a singer! She sings killing me softly too..... I didn't think I would become so overtaken and thirsty for Shiina then :shiinastare: I just thought she
was really talented.
Make a new Maro account and spill your spaghetti. Don't let your dreams be dreams.
NO! I will double down! Cringe will not stop me form expressing my feeling semi-anonymously on the internet!
:incoming:Edit: By the power for free online grammar checker it is done. I hope she read it on stream :pippasquish:

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Tenma was in a video with nux

Absorutery dishonolable, ancestor dissapointedu
Somehow Yukos twitter space today has been even more unhinged uncontrolled horny than the actual ERP game space...

@Titanosaurus Sweet home ALABAMA
Is this what passes for kantent now? Is this entertaining?
She really is the gura killer: no shyness, no decency, jew-fueled, hella streams, pandering 101%, she just needs a heavy dose of GFE and this one will be unstoppable

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1676333646320.png

Wow, Nijiniggas got more love than usual for a PSO2 crossover. These standees are just there immediately in front of the main town spawn. The Hololive collab just had Ina and Shien's skit/hologra thing playing on a monitor off to the side of the town. Pretty neat, probably gonna nab that Kaida Haru outfit.
My GPU drivers crashed trying to take this picture, so I still don't like Nijisanji, it's their fault.

dog

if anyone here remembers mel nekomata (the braptuber who changed her vtuber identity like a billion times), she supposedly just tried killing herself after getting her youtube account hacked and deleted. she had a meltdown in a thread on /vt/, became more and more agitated and eventually posted a picture of a very big cut she supposedly made. she was then promptly banned by jannies, so who knows what happens to her now. she has been dealing with a very insane anti/stalker the past couple of weeks and has been feeling very depressed, so this is kind of a scary situation.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Why does Sena have two streams set for the same time?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
If it helps, I was recently watching Erina Makina and apropos of nothing I randomly shouted FUCK YOU OEDIPUS then continued watching.
730.png

It's surprisingly common among the truly weebish chicks. I've dated some who have admitted they used things ranging from skelanimals plush toys to dakis.
That's one thing, but admitting it to her extremely parasocial audience is another.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Oedipus is a figure in Greek mythology who (unknowingly) killed his father and married his mother.
Erina initially gives off very strong mommy vibes (based on voice and character model), despite being the youngest member of Phase Connect and also adorkable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom