"I, um... am really good at sitting in the passenger seat and eating food. But if we get some McDonald's fries, I can feed you while you drive like, 'Say aah~!' Before you can say 'I want one' I'll stuff 'em inside your mouth. Sure, the inside of the car may smell like fries but that's a small price to pay for happiness"Yuzuki Choco

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Drunken Fox plays the wizard game but for real. She's gunning for Ravenclaw. Interesting note is she's not using a model
The game is super taxing on the PC, yes. It looks like various people have proposed different settings and engine tweaks, but I don't own the game yet, can't test them out

OC3D article about it, note the talk about CPU bound performance and VRAM: https://overclock3d.net/reviews/software/hogwarts_legacy_pc_performance_review_settings_guide/1
People talking about potential Unreal engine settings that maybe could change behavior for the better: Reddit

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Whatever happened to that fag who wants to look into Pippa and Punkalopi?
Someone already quoted my link to the archive if you want to see it for yourself, but having just finished listening to it, here's my summary. She just kinda plays Punka and Pippa clips and comments on them. With regards to Pippa she seemed to accept that Pippa is actually quite accepting and not the antichrist some want to make her out to be while saying that she didn't agree with her sense of humor without really being specific about what she disagreed with. She seemed to particularly agree with Pippa's takes about vtubing and streaming and how to be successful in the field. On the whole, the whole thing's a nothingburger drama-wise and if you want to watch it to get angry at a Pippa hater you're going to be disappointed (unless you have the thinnest of skin, I guess).

Fair use doesn't exist anywhere except freedom land. Exceptions to copyright in most countries could be called, at most, instances of allowed/tolerated use and are usually very limited.

Yes, the generous interpretation here is that the decision to make these strikes is coming from some JP suit in Anycolor who doesn't have a grasp on the concept of fair use and, more importantly, doesn't understand that people on the EN internet value that concept very, very dearly and the company is facing a very bad backlash if they continue down this route. Hopefully there's some EN manager trying desperately to savvy them up before this boils over.

The hell am I looking at?
It's a parody of the album cover that the Big Iron song was featured on. https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/gunfighter-ballads-and-trail-songs

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That's because japanese police can deny you a lawyer until you are officially arrested, and they can keep you in the police station for up to a week for questioning
And you better be grateful for that much firthy gaijin!
Japanese law and penitentiary/criminal systems have actually gotten much better and much more democratic with time, before the police would outright just fucking torture you so you confessed of whatever nonsense they pinned on you. Japan and other east asian countries had some of the worst systems because a prisoner who has defied society is undeserving of any human dignity, that is the ugly side of shame-based cultures.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Yes, the generous interpretation here is that the decision to make these strikes is coming from some JP suit in Anycolor who doesn't have a grasp on the concept of fair use and, more importantly, doesn't understand that people on the EN internet value that concept very, very dearly
Honestly EN internet doesn't have a grasp on the concept of fair use either, which is why people get angry at Youtube constantly. Saying "fair use" doesn't instantly protect you from any repercussions, copyright holders have every right to challenge the usage of their material.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
In uh, something news I guess, the Baron of Bing Chiling, John Cena, has followed Ina on twitter.

1676322131965.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Remembering how Lisa felt about tsunderia 1 year ago, and how Dr Moldius describes her own agency as "a dysfunctional family"

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I never was
Nolan-kun fake fan?!?
:guradumbl: Gura is disappointed in her most powerful chumbie, she ain't gonna let you lick her feetsies now

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Kinda makes me wonder if hololive just has less drama or if they're more professional mitigating the drama.
I would assume way more professional or atleast the talents have been coached better into how to deal with this shit. Also the fact that they dont have 40000 members also helps.

Nolan, y u no longer membershrimp
Fake fan

On the one hand something something copyright abuse, on the other hand seeing this guy's channel get a third strike would be very funny.

I don't watch his content other than maybe once every 3 months or so.

ok heres woman tears

Man. This shit hits me straight in the parasocials.

Two brown girls at once? Way to slap your melanated dick on the table. Fifteen new streamers at once probably won't work out all that well for them individually, though.
Seems pretty terrible idea. Create buzz and hype around a handful of them, dont just release 15 to see what the fuck sticks and leave them all to their own devices.

I bet most of them wont survive past the 1 year mark.

Amiya greets him… like she does every single dreamweaver in chat.
View attachment 13405
Amiya is too damn pure for this world.

Whatever happened to that fag who wants to look into Pippa and Punkalopi?
Privated the video because 15-30 seconds of a song that wasn't copyrighted. Honestly, I wanted more pushback from them. I think that originally someone told them that Pippa was this hateful and disgusting individual and they actually watched some of the content and realized that it's just some cute/autistic anime rabbit that loves animals and laughs at stupid shit chat says.

.What the fuck! This is disgusting ngl. What compelled them to think this was a good idea?
Mental retardation at its finest. Is there punishment for filing fake copyright strikes? I know its illegal in the US to do so and you can get sued but technically they are a Japanese company trying to silence (what appears to be) a US-based content creator using their laws that don't apply to him by using a method that is technically illegal in that content creator's country but those laws don't apply to the company.

GOTBB

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Quick question. Are the holofest really worth it? Its almost 200 bucks for the 3 days of the festival and im a broke bitch

Praid

Just another idiot

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Quick question. Are the holofest really worth it? Its almost 200 bucks for the 3 days of the festival and im a broke bitch
Naw, watch it with the pirates or download it from nyaa. The VODs don't stick around on SPWN, afaik, so not like having chat makes a difference.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
VTuber Cringe Guy is talking about Zaion's suspension.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Naw, watch it with the pirates or download it from nyaa. The VODs don't stick around on SPWN, afaik, so not like having chat makes a difference.
Also worth considering: SPWN are shitheels who are continually unable to cope with Holo traffic and have previously locked out gaijin customers with already paid for tickets for this reason.

the red road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom