"Santa told me it's not a good idea to lie, so I'm going to tell you.🥺 Actually, I'm not seiso. And I'm not a cute girl.🔥 I'm a with a bad mouth and a bad laugh, just a dragon with a pretty voice - But of all the phaseconnects, this is the most seiso💛"Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

There's a lot of speculation that this ky0resu chick is the new girl idol picked out for their Star project, is anyone familiar enough with her to comment?

ky0resu is vtuber adjacent singer who's been speculated about in pretty much every generation and wave since HoloEN Council as she's been fairly inactive the last year or so.
She's a memelord, has a fair-sized YT channel, and she speaks english/spanish/russian.

As far as I can tell from quickly looking at the archives the rrat on /vt/ is she sings and Fuyo has posted a lot about her (Fuyo speaks Portuguese and Spanish).
That's it.

If ky0resu got into a corpo I'd expect it to be Holo or Niji, she's an absolutely massive-sized catch for a small corpo, as in, bigger than any one small corpo combined. We will see I guess.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Kinda wish somehow there were clip links/cites for the quotes at the top. Laughed at this quote, wanted to find a clip or something:
librewolf_JngFSfS9Mn.png

Horo7618

No one in particular

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Artists already going ham with Vesper x Samantha.

Well, that was depressing. Can't help but feel bad for Hana.
I might vehemently disagree with her politics, but she'll always be the first chuuba whose actual streams I watched instead of being a clipazoid. Shit sucks, man. She deserves way better, so does all of ID, from what I keep hearing really.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Screenshot - 2023-02-13T000155.834.png
A lot of NijiEN is on break.

though I'm pretty sure Zaion doesn't count

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
ky0resu is vtuber adjacent singer who's been speculated about in pretty much every generation and wave since HoloEN Council as she's been fairly inactive the last year or so.
She's a memelord, has a fair-sized YT channel, and she speaks english/spanish/russian.

As far as I can tell from quickly looking at the archives the rrat on /vt/ is she sings and Fuyo has posted a lot about her (Fuyo speaks Portuguese and Spanish).
That's it.

If ky0resu got into a corpo I'd expect it to be Holo or Niji, she's an absolutely massive-sized catch for a small corpo, as in, bigger than any one small corpo combined. We will see I guess.
I've seen some posts on /vt/ that her and Fuyo are friends/affiliated with one another somehow from Fuyos PL but it's always hard to differentiate between autistic /vt/ rrats and actual predictions until the thing has already occurred.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Clipped that last song; still uploading the entire karaoke.

kukkia

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi got bullied by an opossum a while back, now she's streaming waiting for it to show on her porch camera

signal-2023-02-12-23-02-19-067.jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Aia streamed today, as well as most days this past week, so I'm not sure why she's listed as on break.
I think the source of the image said Aia and Nina were switched by accident.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Went back to Ame. Ngl She's pretty alright at singing nowadays.

GOTBB

Went back to Ame. Ngl She's pretty alright at singing nowadays.
I have ALWAYS loved her singing even if I never watch her otherwise.
Usually, when people get better the magic goes but I agree she is better but the spirit still moves me.
This song I heard a million times in Fallout 3 is nice.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Miori is looking for a pet

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Pekora's Death Eater arc sure is terrifyingly hilarious

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Kinda wish somehow there were clip links/cites for the quotes at the top. Laughed at this quote, wanted to find a clip or something: View attachment 13385
I think thats from the Gen 3 Minecraft server introduction when they locked them all inside a huge building and the walls were lined with TNT

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Love how the only thing Phase Connect related that Youtube recommends me is an occasional Rie stream. I've clicked a couple just to see @superduper's oshi with my own eyes. I'm not watching this but I figure it was pretty urgent that @superduper should see this. I mean he must already be in the stream right? :smugselen:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Even when she sucked at singing (which, let's be fair, she still kind of sucks), her karaoke streams were the best. She just has so much fun singing.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Wtf? I didn't notice there were so many fucking nijis, why are so many of them on break?!
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap Links

Pages 1-50, pages 50-100, pages 100-150, pages 150-200, pages 200-250, pages 250-313, pages 313-350, pages 350-400, pages 400-450, pages 450-500, pages 500-550, pages 550-600, pages 600-650

Pages 1050-1100, pages 1100-1150, pages 1150-1200, pages 1200-1250, pages 1250-1300, pages 1300-1350, pages 1350-1400, pages 1400-1450, pages 1450-1500

Pages 1500-1550 part one, part two
Pages 1550-1600 part one, part two

Pages 1600-1650, pages 1650-1700, pages 1700-1750

This post will be linked in every Recap, so each individual Recap post will not be burdened by ever increasing number of links.
Also this way I don't have to regularly update old Recaps, this single post will be updated instead.

Thank you @Scoots for the idea!

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Connect
♨ FVR: FlaVR
▷ HLO: Hololive
☆ HST: Holostars
◷ NIJ: Nijisanji
₪ IDL: Idol
ⓘ INF: Highly informative
Hope this helps :sanasmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom