"Horsepower is actually not a measurement of work (directly) but a slightly more convoluted measurement equivalent to how many war crimes a single horse can commit and how much energy one horse puts out while committing them."Umari Tomoe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Samantha: "DO NOT LEAVE!"

err Vesper fly you fool..

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I look forward to Vesper being pronounced MIA in a few days.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I can't believe she just asked the earthworm question, the stupidest couple question in all of existence. WTF is this thing?
P L O T T W I S T

This AI is actually Altare with a voice changer! ABORT ABORT WE ARE GETTING TOO CLOSE TO THE GAY! THE RRATS ARE BREAKING! SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Would you still love your oshi if they where a worm?
:urtearingmeapart: asking for a friend
Only if she was a cute worm girl model and not a literal worm

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
How sentient is the oshi worm? If fully sentient then yes, if not then its not even my oshi!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It could just be ChatGBT, which would be more than capable of holding those converations.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Ame karaoke for the next 22 min, then Vesper's

wew

Male hag love!
Only if she was a cute worm girl model and not a literal worm
yeah sure here she is nolan!
1676257905838.png

Attachments

• 1676257750442.png
    1676257750442.png
    187.5 KB · Views: 34

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Minchi with has made so many gifs of the Tempus boys. It's now culminated for Vesper's HBD video.
View attachment 13353

This is good.

Yikes, this guy seems like a real treat. It is totally fair for him to not be comfortable with being touched, I don't like it either. However, leave that between you and the person. Don't tell the world about it, because they don't need to know. This is basically public shaming for something so minor...
I know people that dislike when others touch them. Most of them just suck it up and deal with it. I still don't know what's his appeal other than "I'm gay".

Just because we use coarse language, doesn't mean we're necessarily bad people.
Some people usually equate bad language and general rudeness as something really bad. Remember that Amos Yee guy or whatever his name was and that famous quote. "I might be a pedophile but atleast I am not rude"

To some people the message is not as important as how you say it. Its usually why you have people that don't understand the concept of "context"

It's all in the marketing. If Hololive created a perfume that claims to smell like one of their streamers it would be sold out within the hour.
That would be a very good idea actually. They could sell that shit for $80-$120 as long as they have a nice box and the branding is on point. Will cost them like $20 to make each one too.

I.. would actually buy that tea cup.
It is a very nice teacup.

:coomer:The only way for Shiina to do heart beat ASMR is to put her nip knob into the ear hold of asmr mic and smush it :pippasquish:
View attachment 13378 Xalbussy don't :gun: :annoyedpippa: you dare take this from us!
View attachment 13379 You too? Are all the mods really faggots?
Could they be management or are they just regular jannies?

Ame karaoke for the next 22 min, then Vesper's

Ame's audio sounds terrible. Seems she just has a regular noise filter. She should use Nvidia Broadcast or something.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
image.png

Oh fuck, Samantha took out Takeshi. She's a keeper, boys!

GOTBB

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Ame singing How To Save A Life

fucking hell, the VTubers I love must love cutting deep

niggaphil

Something advertised as literal "bath water" was successfully sold before. So...
To be honest, I would like to buy Sakamata Chloe's bath water, and identify the bacteria species under the microscope. It is for Science!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Could they be management or are they just regular jannies?
I think Xalamon is just a prolific janny or maybe their head janny? Not sure. See him all over in non PC chats too, even old Shirara streams. The other one is just a janny though.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
It's all in the marketing. If Hololive created a perfume that claims to smell like one of their streamers it would be sold out within the hour.
That would be a very good idea actually. They could sell that shit for $80-$120 as long as they have a nice box and the branding is on point. Will cost them like $20 to make each one too.
While I agree that it'd sell, for me it's about the authenticity. You know you wouldn't be getting an actual perfume that they like to wear, it'd be 'scents inspired by...'

Gotta say their packaging game is pretty great though. I was impressed by the IRyS mug box and some other boxes I have seen on twitter posts and such, and if they went all out to make the packaging part of the product it could be nice.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

kukkia

Early Adopter
They did it a few years ago. Though not as in "this literally smells like the vtuber."
EasyyutXgAAM7AD.jpeg

Perfume and cologne are actually a fairly common bit of weeb merch. I know that Niji has done multiple ones.
181c62088b117d2e3ccc90780882762b-3.jpgPOTJ0122-063-Titip-Jepang-Perfume-Nijisanji-Perfume-6th-D-Stone-Complete-Set-with-stickers.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Autism be damned, my boy can is trying his best to sing.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Ahh choices... Get to choose between the two worst singers of Hololive

I love them both and still watch all their karaoke ♥️

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
New outline for Project Star.
FozjAhTXEAElZzS

FnZ-rhRWQAIXwHk

Status
Not open for further replies.