"I'm die. Thank you fow-evah"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Lmao why even air out this shit when the fanbase your group fosters is the kind that goes apeshit about it, just seems kinda retarded to grandstand about it so publicly
Uki's a bit of weirdo but this was a month ago and as far as I know his fanbase didn't go apeshit about it. There's the usual "Nina bad" from jealous female fans but that's practically background noise at this point.

Definitely not something I'd share in that manner though.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
What an intro. Sava live with probably an hour of zatsu then gameplay.

More Elder Scrolls with Fauna!

Last edited:

MyName

Dogboy doing a impromptu zatsudan. He said the VOD might not make it.

Dingo still hasn't done his taxes :urtearingmeapart:
Quick googling says he was suposed to do them by october.

Going to jail for tax evasion speedrun LET'S GOOOO.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This is a month old and i have no idea if it was posted here but

Lmao why even air out this shit when the fanbase your group fosters is the kind that goes apeshit about it, just seems kinda retarded to grandstand about it so publicly

Yikes, this guy seems like a real treat. It is totally fair for him to not be comfortable with being touched, I don't like it either. However, leave that between you and the person. Don't tell the world about it, because they don't need to know. This is basically public shaming for something so minor...

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
My only point is that this isn't a positive space in the common meaning of the term: this is a forum that tolerate and allows slurs and hate-speech and that's a fact.

You can tip-toe around it, saying that there's a current harassment campaign sponsored by terminally online trans persons, but the language used here obviously predates it: we are an offshot of the farms. The fact that the majority of the users doesn't really care or use that kind of language means nothing in the wider context: everyone (me included) will tolerate messages that would be considered schizo by the normal population and keep the sane vtuber discussion going because this (like the old vtuber thread) is the chillest and more informal place where you can discuss this particular form of entertainement.

You can single out the "resident trans lover" and i can just make a longer list of everyone here that dehumanize "troons and chinks" in a space where we discuss a hobby that's overwhelmingly supported by queers and asians and asian queers.
I don't care about language and I don't care who you hate because I've been on the internet since long before the culture wars, but I'm grounded in the real normie world and I've posted that strange take yesterday because I tought some of you needed a reality check, and it seems i was right.

EDIT bc I forgot about the Hana part: she never seemed more than mid after the rest of EN arrived because she's a coward with imposter syndrome and she nerfed herself into her niche indo hole, doesn't change the "universally beloved" part

I'm not gonna lie some of you get just as, if not more triggered by the mere existence of trannys than they do about the evil wizard game. Its like a circle of triggering that's kind of embarrassing to watch.
While I do find the ""controversy"" entertaining every time I look at my feed and see actual adults playing a Harry Potter game I feel like takodachi when Ina streams pokemon
:depressedtako:

It's very entertaining to watch a bunch of manchild adults lose their shit because of a video game being treated like it's a badge of office for the Troon Slayer Squad, ignoring the fact that the game's existence already gives Rowling her cut, sales mean nothing major to the overall bottom line she's collected. What they're actually doing is just demonstrating that the trans community will resort to hate raids and public harassment to get their way over imagined slights and risk losing actual support because people won't want to be associated with hatemobs even if they're rainbow coloured. The only effect it might have is that the devs of this particular game probably won't pick up more HP licensing in the future, maybe, if the backlash is loud enough, but it's not going to stop everyone and someone else one day is going to make another HP game because it can print money regardless of how mad dicksplitters get.

I don't have any real problem with trans people, I know quite a few that aren't retarded sacks of shit that let twitter activity dictate their life. I still get great enjoyment out of watching the troons shoot themselves in the foot by displaying lunatic behaviour on main and then stomping their feet like children because the world doesn't bend over backwards to accommodate them for being different in the same breath they use to cry about persecution. It's almost like making yourself look like a socially maladjusted wacko repels people and has nothing to do with gender identity.
I'll dip my toes briefly into this to put my viewpoint out, only because I think it's one held by a lot of people here.

I have no problem with trans people. I have tons of problems with trans activists.

Trans people are a small minority of people who have a crippling mental condition that will cause them great mental pain over the course of their life. Their choices are either trying to cope as hard as they can via lifelong counseling, or experimental cosmetic surgery with a very common chance of having it fail miserably and causing them lifelong physical pain and misery to go along with their mental pain. Generally, they just want to do their thing, get no special treatment, and be left alone.

Trans Activists however are the majority of the shitty people that are visible in the trans space right now. They're the ones who have turned being Trans into the same thing Goth kids were 20 years ago. Trans activists are the ones who argue that people we don't trust to drink and smoke cigarettes should be allowed to decide to subject themselves to body and life altering surgeries and sterilizing themselves. Trans activists are the ones who tell my lesbian friends they should just shut up and suck the girl dick bigot, it's just as good as vagina. Trans activists are the ones arguing that people who spent their lives and developmental years as men should be allowed to call themselves women and absolutely destroy them in sports by "saying they're women". Trans activists are the ones telling young women that are forced to share locker rooms with 'trans women' who have had no surgery they should just suck it up when the guy is walking around with his dick hanging out staring at the women getting changed. Trans activists are the ones saying that violent rapists who self identify as women should be allowed to be housed in women's prisons. Trans activists are the ones who say drag, an inherently sexualized practice, should be allowed to be shown to minors who haven't even hit puberty yet. Trans activists are the ones wearing the goodwill of the 2000's Gay Rights movement like a skinsuit and pissing it all away, taking the innocent LGB people down into the gutter with them. And trans activists are the kinds of shitheels who pulled this Hogwart's boycott off thinking it would do anything worthwhile.

Meanwhile, you have two faced pricks in their group acting like this.

Just because we use coarse language, doesn't mean we're necessarily bad people.

A brief word on the subject of the "Hate-speech" as well. I reject that label because people who use it tend to want to ban that speech. Speech is speech no matter what it is. A much smarter man said it better than I ever will.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Dingo still hasn't done his taxes :urtearingmeapart:
Quick googling says he was suposed to do them by october.

Going to jail for tax evasion speedrun LET'S GOOOO.
It is more like middle of this year I believe. As far as I could understand Australia's tax year is not like America where it is Jan-Dec, its more like Jun-May so because he didn't earn income as Axel until the cut off point (or if he did it was so little I doubt the authorities will care). That's why the due date is Oct or whatever.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Riku Tazumi every time he checks up on NijiEN during the last few days:
C1gDrjZUUAQ_vdk.jpg

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Katta of idol Origin has been streaming for a while now, started as a mafia 3 stream and is now full blown karaoke stream lol some of the other idol girls have popped up in chat, gift memberships are being doled out, and Katta went from low-20 viewer streaming to having over 120 people in stream now following her collab with Pochi last night. Love to see it!

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Katta of idol Origin has been streaming for a while now, started as a mafia 3 stream and is now full blown karaoke stream lol some of the other idol girls have popped up in chat, gift memberships are being doled out, and Katta went from low-20 viewer streaming to having over 120 people in stream now following her collab with Pochi last night. Love to see it!

She has Mafia 3 definitive edition. She managed to play about 10 minutes of gameplay. Tried a few minutes to mess with options and then lots of screaming. It was unplayable with stutters and crashes.

She was also late for an hour when she had to cover two call outs in her regular hospital job and then had to drop off her car at her parents place for maintenance.

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Rin has been suffering through Portal 2 for a bit now. Whenever Wheatley is on screen, it's hard to tell who's talking.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Yikes, this guy seems like a real treat. It is totally fair for him to not be comfortable with being touched, I don't like it either. However, leave that between you and the person. Don't tell the world about it, because they don't need to know. This is basically public shaming for something so minor...
Admittedly, this is framed as a response to an anecdote the SJW fox told on her own prior to this. It's not like he started it.

I can understand not being comfortable with touchy-feely people but it's clear that Uke was tilted by it way too much than appropriate, to the point where he had to air his negative feelings out on his own stream :smugselen:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Grandpa's birthday stream is tonight, with unarchived karaoke an hour later. Wonder if he'll even do callins.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

Grandpa's birthday stream is tonight, with unarchived karaoke an hour later. Wonder if he'll even do callins.

:cursedbae:Altare will not call in and cite some bullshit excuse thus revealing that he hates Vesper because Vesper ruined his podcast by justifiably yelling at his manager for being a dumb gorilla who didn't get him Xcom perms.:cursedbae:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Admittedly, this is framed as a response to an anecdote the SJW fox told on her own prior to this. It's not like he started it.

I can understand not being comfortable with touchy-feely people but it's clear that Uke was tilted by it way too much than appropriate, to the point where he had to air his negative feelings out on his own stream :smugselen:

So Nina brought it up? What a dumb thing to do. I don't under stand these streamers, man...

Wonder if he'll even do callins.
I would be very surprised if he did. He is still full hermit right now, AFAIK. The description says something about AI, too. So I think he is doing a bit of some kind.

ezgif-4-d5f44764c6.jpg

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia delayed today's stream till tomorrow:

Being a Lia fan is suffering - the only time you suffer more than when she's not streaming is when she does.

Last edited:

Brapfiend

Tenma is already pretty drunk in her Twitch ex-arms watchalong. The show would be unwatchable without her, but the stream at least has been pretty fun

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom