"'That's frenching, young blue bear' it doesn't happen like this though! -does it? You don't just straight up just stick out your tongue and lick it... right? Oh it is? OK never mind then"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Pffft, Yeah she will never do *mentioned Atomic Hearts* Oh no...
What's the drama there? This is the first time I've heard of drama for that game.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
only hardcore russia-ukraine virtue signallers care about that drama, Tarkov is still a popular game in spite of any current events

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
I think that was mentioned at some point, but not by the name of the actual condition. It makes sense, though.
I remember Gura mentioning fainting from getting out of bed years ago, but no specific condition.
Clip from Nov 26, 2020

Spirelord

Hello.
Ukraine war supporters are less annoying than vermintide when it comes to crowds of loud people trying to shout you into compliance, at least at the moment. Most drama from that I can think of would be westerners catch wind of Botan's Russian presence if she plays it.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
What's the drama there? This is the first time I've heard of drama for that game.
Some Ukrainian sped made a video asking people not to play it because muh Russia and the youtube algorithm picked it up, basically. Not quite as interesting or funny as Hufflechuds throwing curses at magical minorities and associated seething.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Every time Wemi screams, she loses 5% of her viewership. The weaklings must be filtered!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Some Ukrainian sped made a video asking people not to play it because muh Russia and the youtube algorithm picked it up, basically. Not quite as interesting or funny as Hufflechuds throwing curses at magical minorities and associated seething.
And Twitter+Reddit ate it up, of course, because of their need to be perpetually angry at everything.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

Man I feel bad for Russians who are pretty much just normal citizens, if you replaced "Russian" with "Black", "African" or "Negro" you'd think we went back to about 40-50 years. Current year is very cool.

Actual relevant to Vtubing, Blue boy (bad), Dingo, and Cholo bird are collabing Dead by Daylight with JP people Miyabi and Magni's former femboyfriend Rio. I recall Altare actually being good at this game when he played it with some Holowomen awhile back.

Sven

And Twitter+Reddit ate it up, of course, because of their need to be perpetually angry at everything.
That would be the one concern, Twitter & Reddit is eating a big L on Hogwarts so I can see that lot going extra hard on this for a desperate W and there will not be a huge normie audience this time

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
"Is that Donald Trump?" -Wemi
"We need to get the glowies" -Airi
"Glowie in the car" -Erina
As Shiina begins to panic and check her DM's!

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Sorry I wasn't liveposting, I was a bit busy watching the actual stream. But I'm really glad to see Gura back! She was clearly excited to ramble on about everything and seems to have a lot of plans lined up for streams. Hopefully she knows how to better manage her health now so that she doesn't end up burning herself out ending up on the same non-schedule she was on last year.

It is pretty funny to see, for how ever-popular Gura is, basically nobody here talking about her. I guess most of you are all too Pippa/indie obsessed for Gura to be a constant subject of discussion unless it involves drama. Not that that's a bad thing, but it's still pretty funny.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
View attachment 13272
[Unarchived Karaoke]Love Songs Only!
Filesize:
2.9 GiB / 3.1 GB
Length: 2h58m13s
Encoding: 720p MPEG-4 AVC @ ~2160 kbps / 60 fps + AAC @ 128 kbps
Checksums:
Code:
BLAKE2b ([Unarchived Karaoke]Love Songs Only! [oDAVEzcyl6Q].mp4) = 9bfcb482c546ed797fe21355114e07cb34e19fc28d240ec267c7f2f3f4208dce8bd8857cadf6fe0292a94d0b7b035b9986362a28321fb4ad2647380627125a5f
MD5 ([Unarchived Karaoke]Love Songs Only! [oDAVEzcyl6Q].mp4) = def6cfac37b46594d2c5d7581210bc9d

Download from:
filechan
Here's another archive of Amiya's Unarchived Karaoke
【Unarchived Karaoke】Love Songs Only! - Amiya Ch. アミヤ・アラニャ.jpg
Mega Link - [Unarchived Karaoke] Love Songs Only!-oDAVEzcyl6Q.mp4 5.01 GB
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Juna back from her nap. edit: only a few minutes short and ended.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Man I feel bad for Russians who are pretty much just normal citizens, if you replaced "Russian" with "Black", "African" or "Negro" you'd think we went back to about 40-50 years. Current year is very cool.
"But if they didn't want to be supporting a DICKTATOR, THEY COULD JUST rebel/stop paying taxes/uproot their whole lives and move to a western country/commit a minecraft on Putin singlehandedly!" -average W*stoid redditor

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
031220201607006708.jpeg

*Sad Slav Noises*

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
She also mentioned that streams would be spotty until she got back home, and that she wants to play the new Fantasy Life game even if management doesn't let her.

Rin Penrose is probably losing her voice screaming right now.

EDIT: For context, Fantasy Life is also Rin Penrose's favorite series that she was considering playing when she got a 3DS capture card, now with the new game on the way, she's considering 100%-ing the original game. This can be taken from her Nintendo Direct Live Reaction a few days back, as well as various references in past streams that I'm too lazy to re-watch just to find them.

Last edited:

GOTBB

Sorry I wasn't liveposting, I was a bit busy watching the actual stream. But I'm really glad to see Gura back! She was clearly excited to ramble on about everything and seems to have a lot of plans lined up for streams. Hopefully she knows how to better manage her health now so that she doesn't end up burning herself out ending up on the same non-schedule she was on last year.

It is pretty funny to see, for how ever-popular Gura is, basically nobody here talking about her. I guess most of you are all too Pippa/indie obsessed for Gura to be a constant subject of discussion unless it involves drama. Not that that's a bad thing, but it's still pretty funny.
Why talk about Gura when one can infantilize Pikamee and endlessly rant about the game based on a kid's book?

USS IOWA

Well from what I have seen from the trailers Atomic Hearts is just Soviet Fallout. They purposely make the Soviet military good cause it mimics the Soviet propaganda at that time, That everything is good we are still powerful even though shit's been hitting the fan in reality, Just like the American propaganda in Fallout that says the U.S. is the last impenetrable fortress of democracy even though they invaded Canada and got nuked.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Nice stream back; Gura did do some hand-waving about HL, saving she's not going to play any "graphic intensive" games while in Japan. But I agree about the avoiding controversy path she normally takes. Will she be back home in time for Atomic Heart though?

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I think there is 4 or 5 of us who are pretty open about Gura being our oshi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom