1656937604384.gif

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She might be bald and ugly and have a handlebar mustache, but she's not much of a wrestler is she?
I think she'd be more of a Mick Foley than a Hulk Hogan. She gets off on getting thrown through tables and off of steel cages.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
sanity check: any place where the single mention of trans-anything is followed by slurs and culture war conspiracy talk, and where even universally beloved OG envtuber Hana Macchia is dropped for opening a new channel with a male avatar can't be described as positive in the real world
A very "strange" take.
Are we reading the same thread, or are you just skimming through the pages?
Let me introduce you to @SandyCat.
Our resident trans-lover. If you want a trans-vtuber he has been recommending Lily Hopkins for quite some time now, and I don't think it has ever caused a culture war debate in this thread.
You seem to be forgetting that there is currently an active boycott, cancelation- and harassments-campaign in the name of "trans-anything" which has forced itself into this space(, aka the whole Hogwarts legacy drama). Besides that do you not remember what event led to the creation of this forum?? Or does your brain turn into a tabula rasa after 5 months?
Also Hana Machia was imo always mid, the only noteworthy moments I remember of her are: Mick Gordon crashing her stream and her Dad going full political. I don't think the latter qualifies as big chungus wholesome content that is universally beloved.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
A very "strange" take.
Are we reading the same thread, or are you just skimming through the pages?
Let me introduce you to @SandyCat.
Our resident trans-lover. If you want a trans-vtuber he has been recommending Lily Hopkins for quite some time now, and I don't think it has ever caused a culture war debate in this thread.
In support of this part, we've already gone over Lilyhops back in the Homeland thread in.. 2021 maybe. Aside from the usual ratking of troon-cluster associations, Lillyhops hasn't seemingly been noteworthy in the vermin sense IIRC. Largely kept a low profile after the voice modulator/pronoun shit that first caught our attention way back (I think).

To echo your larger point, I mean trans-anything merits an Islamic rating, but Lily seems pretty benign. We (anyone who isn't in lockstep with whatever the [Current Correct Values] are) have many troon/alphabet people enemies however, and they/the larger alphabet people horde are intent on infiltrating, subverting, and if necessary destroying anything they cannot weaponize against you and I. Don't forget (every individual member reading this) how we fucking got here in the first place: if only they had just not done fucking all the shit that the Farms has documented/been uncovered despite the media/people in positions of power actively shielding them. If only we had not committed the terrible hate crime of noticing and documenting the perverse glee they take in destroying children and abusing their protected status to be degenerates.

But here we are.

This inevitably turned into a culture war spergpost. Oh well.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Currently around 7,000 shrimp in Gura's waiting room with 45 min left to go, will be interesting to see what the CCV gets to.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Shion's doing a rare morning chat stream. Her first stream since New Years lol.

Akirose also streamed earlier today. She took a month off after getting overloaded with 4th fes stuff and her birthday coming up.

Akirose, Aqua, Shion and Gura all in less than 24 hours. If Ayame streamed today I would have went out and bought a lottery ticket lol.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Horsewife is terrorizing the citizens she swore to protect in UGG

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Currently around 7,000 shrimp in Gura's waiting room with 45 min left to go, will be interesting to see what the CCV gets to.
Actually no. I don't think it would be any interesting to be kept updated on ccv numbers on the highest-subscribed holomem that can do no wrong.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Ewiwa premiering her Plastic Love performance from her 3D reveal stream

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Before this thread gets drowned in shark talk, a snippet of Bae's Top Gun watchalong:
*30 minutes in*
"So far, Goose is my favorite character."
:ameheh:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
@superduper shit man, sorry I got into your Youtube account somehow, I think this one was meant for you

This whore thinks she can tempt me with this cute little video of her speaking foreigner but I will not falter! My anti status will be maintained and I WILL HOLD STRONG!

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina playing pokemon again.

She has a special message for @Takodachi

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
This whore thinks she can tempt me with this cute little video of her speaking foreigner but I will not falter! My anti status will be maintained and I WILL HOLD STRONG!
My guy we all know about the Rie sock.

Just confess your feelings to her on the 14th, and be sure to link the tweet here so we can all support you in your love quest.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Best girl is about to start! HERE WE GOOOOOO!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
gura is late, chumbuds in shambles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom