"Oh mah gawd is that Garrus? That's Garrus! He's in the cover! I can fuck him, can I? I can... hahaHaHAhaha I can... no don't say 'grooming' hahaHAhaha I can butter him up and then he'll instantly like me in Mass Effect 2 haHaHAHAhahahah"Selen Tatsuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This was inevitable for NijiEn since they started pandering to twitterfags. You build a mostly female, extremist leftist, and 'progressive' kind of fanbase, you lose all avenues to be based. At this point, I kind of understand why people are starting to think that HoloEN has more freedom than NijiEN these days.
This is something I've actually noticed. I travel in some really lefty spaces on the internet. I treat it like Jane Goodall observing the chimps, except with SJWs.

I've overwhelmingly seen them shift hard to being Niji fans over Holo and even vShoujo to a staggering degree. That and obvious ally-bait Indie vTubers.
One of the Idol Corp's Hebrew wave vtuber, Lily Sin, will be graduating at 24th February. Not really following them and the agency so far, just found it posted on my twitter timeline recently.

FonRoO4XEAABkig

I suppose it will be easier to reboot them if there's just fewer left.

Meme edit:
20230210_122709.jpg

kukkia

Early Adopter
I've overwhelmingly seen them shift hard to being Niji fans over Holo and even vShoujo to a staggering degree.
Maybe Regis will win them back.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Perving on a chick and joking about molesting her somehow manages to feel wholesome when it's Watame doing it.

What the fuck kind of energy is this sheep radiating?
Her design.

Imagine Watame with Matsuri's design instead, but acting exactly the same.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Rushia's fury gets stronger and stronger the closer we get to the 14th, the amount of graduations, yabs and drama increases exponentially.
Edit:

NijiEN Vox Akuma aka NijiEN's biggest money maker decided to cancel all of his streams until further notice due to "some bad news" from his family. Likely someone died and he had to handle the usual grief and funeral and other things, but there are some rrat that claims Vox and his family got doxxed or something.

Nijisanji keep losing, as usual.

WHAT DID I TELLYA? NEXT THING GURA'S GETTING GRADUATED TOMORROW!
Offtopic but this movie is fucking amazing and you should watch it

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

1676053967490.png
NijiEN Vox Akuma aka NijiEN's biggest money maker decided to cancel all of his streams until further notice due to "some bad news" from his family. Likely someone died and he had to handle the usual grief and funeral and other things, but there are some rrat that claims Vox and his family got doxxed or something.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sava... how tf am I supposed to shill this to people...

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Yeah I saw this tweet from BannedVtMemes and I was going to ask if Vox actually got doxxed or if this is just /vt/ being /vt/ again.

Going off your post. Seems like its just /vt/ being themselves again so its a rrat with no real evidence.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Sava... how tf am I supposed to shill this to people...

I tuned in just as she said she was going to play Devil May Cry 3.

lord, why are you tempting me away from the one true foxgirl towards the darkness that is the [ambiguous] catgirl?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Shondo on stream talking about chuuba corpos. Says she's not interested in joining any agencies and that there's not much benefit to her joining one.

If she's pulling 1.2k CCV on Twitch as an indie, she's probably not wrong.

Maybe the Great Yagoo, in his infinite wisdom, knew that a storm would sweep through the industry, and kept his EN chuubas in a defensive position where they could stay out of the public eye for unrelated reasons until the storm had passed, when they could re-emerge to rule over the broken shambles of the Kingdom of Many Colors. The Yagoo protects.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The sheep is too powerful for them and if anything happened to her the Crusade will begin.
You joke, but Watamates are the least sane fanbase. They apparently went to war over some shit that happened in ARK and it is why she didn't play Rust.

Her design.

Imagine Watame with Matsuri's design instead, but acting exactly the same.
That's literally just Matsuri thou-- oh. Yeah you're right.

kestraline

Early Adopter

No, she's not on about Wizard Game. She's talking about the Velma Show.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I tuned in just as she said she was going to play Devil May Cry 3.

lord, why are you tempting me away from the one true foxgirl towards the darkness that is the [ambiguous] catgirl?
Dread it

Run from it

Either way, Sava still pisses on crystals

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

paul

Early Adopter
Don't piss off Azki, she will doxx you and your beloved ones :amegunl:

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So far the Vox rrats have been (take with an extreme grain of salt)

- Femanon ex-friend revealed he was in a relationship pre-niji, broke up just before debut

- He apparently dated reimu but cheated on her

- someone leaked a private insta of an alleged current GF that had a date night photo with him, kindreds found it en masse and its now private

- he got full doxed, sending him into panic mode

There is no proof of anything, its purely hearsay and schizophrenia so far (seriously, atleast people posted Mori's bf insta)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom