"Oh mah gawd is that Garrus? That's Garrus! He's in the cover! I can fuck him, can I? I can... hahaHaHAhaha I can... no don't say 'grooming' hahaHAhaha I can butter him up and then he'll instantly like me in Mass Effect 2 haHaHAHAhahahah"Selen Tatsuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Some comments suggest that the update about Fan projects is about some kind of failed Nijisanji Fan Café project. Does anyone know what thats about?
I think it should be this one, it was discussed over at the doxxsite few weeks ago

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

IMO it might be a funny coincidence but the number of public advertisement projects (billboards etc.) for holo talents anniv/birthdays lately has been more frequent so I think cover felt the need to have a proper guideline for it now

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Quinn/Kyo's comment came 1 day after the initial tweet and responses above

All the people breaking muh kayfaybe to like his tweet in particular or calling him a rat is pretty funny tho, its like all the /vt/sister "X hates X y'knowww" posting
Also im suprised nobody has bitched about him not being black so far unless ive missed something

just spitballing too, i wonder if Zaion participated in Millie's now overshadowed /vt/ vent stream

:kyoracist: TWEET DELETED :kyoracist:
:pippasquish::pippasquish::pippasquish:

Last edited:

Mehk

paul

Early Adopter
There is too much drama right now to keep up.
Silvervale also played Hogwarts Legacy, "Twitter" wasn't happy. Sadly the Tweet to these replies is gone and nobody archived the thread.

Also some collage I found
silvervale.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Wasn't Kyo the previously known VRChat Stripclub runner
Xineon
?

If so, I can tell you that this would not be his first rodeo with controversies and shit stirring (but that shit happened in private discords, so I can't really confirm).

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
:zaionwhatsgoingon:
Here's a question: did anyone see any examples of Twittard seething which dated to before Zaion's suspension?

Because what galls me the most is that third bullet point about "insensitive jokes". There are several possibilities, and the ones which have been suggested in this thread are as follows:
- Management is angry at Zaion for something else (e.g. romhack talk) and for not heeding warnings, but adds on "insensitive jokes" because ???
-- They don't actually care but want to placate Twittards: As I asked above, were Twittards even seething before Zaion's suspension? Or did the announcement just draw attention to her?
-- They don't actually care but want to seem more justified: If management thinks a suspension is necessary, they should just do it and take the PR hit instead of throwing her under the Twittard bus.
-- They normally wouldn't care but she's already on their naughty list: Equally unnecessary to draw attention to her.
- Management is actually angry at Zaion for insensitive jokes: Have they seen the rest of the branch?

Okay a few questions real quick.
1. Do you guys think it was the rape joke, the “the queen of the jews”, or something else that was the yab joke that got her in trouble?

View attachment 13092

View attachment 13093
2. Do you guys think she'll end up getting fired or graduating?
3. Focusing on the 1st and 2nd things listed in the statement. "Remarks showing no intention to improve from previous issues and false statements during streams" and "discrepancies between information given to management by Zaion LanZa and her acts" . Do you think she deserved the suspension?
1. I would like to think the yab jokes were not actually a factor, but I don't think I can defend that stance.
2. 50/50
3. I think so. If she got in trouble for repeated piracy/romhack/emulator talk, she's dumb for thinking that would fly. If she got in trouble for yab jokes, whichever manager took issue with that is dumb. (Edit: I understand that a corpo may want to maintain an image, and I'd take that stance if Zaion was reaching, let's say, Kirsche random.txt tier. But to me, none of the example clips are worse than what other EN livers have said.) Whichever it was though, you join a corpo, you play by their rules.

I would be surprised if she actually got suspended for that joke, especially coming from a Japanese company. But "insensitive" bullet point makes me think that is the case unless it is something behind doors.

Then again, here and /vt/ are the only places that seem to not give a shit about it. Everywhere else, Reddit, Twitter, and Nyfco are bigmad about her joke lmao

Edit: reminds me. In the reddit thread about her suspension, people were of course sperging over the joke and how it was too serious to joke about ir whatever. Of course, there also ended up being someone who made a child abuse joke in the thread and no one batted an eye. Fucking jokers.
There's even a clip posted in this thread of Pekora stepping on the same landmine in the same game, though not in those exact words.

How is informing her of something she didn’t know so she doesn’t make the same mistake in the future a bad thing? When Enna was informed she HERSELF thought she shouldn’t have said it. Like do you hear yourselves? Are you actually retarded enough to think that Enna wasn’t acting on her own free will with that apology? This feels like a /vt/ take

Reminder that she also said she was sorry because SHE HERSELF said she was going to stop racial and ethnic jokes and feels she failed on that front.
She's Asian-Canadian and obviously would not know about American racial issues. Instead of being a decent friend and defending her by saying something like "she didn't know, lay off her", he left to fend for herself with the Twittards. Luckily, Enna doesn't really seem to give a shit about it, but it is a bad look for Kyo.

This shit with Zaion is obviously far worse. Also, there is apparently a full name and address dox of Zaion floating around, but I am not gonna go looking for it.
I'll add that there were at least two other things Kyo could have done:
- Roll with the assumed racial joke. He was making jokes about Enna being Chinese. If Enna can roll with that without a "Oh, you really don't know", so can he.
- Pick up that the joke was about terrible impressions of his and Enna's voices instead of assuming that it was about race, and roll with it.

The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 1700-1750

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

[snip]

I'm trying a new format, now all links are in front of the line, even before the company tag. Let me know how you feel about it!
I especially need feedback from phone users so I can laugh at you because links so close to each other can be annoying to use on mobile.

We tried to think about the awkward transition between the company tag and the description, but our tools are fairly limited in that regard.

Big thank you to @Mumberthrax for the idea!
I like the new format. Link spacing seems fine.

On the wizard game front, looks like more Vtubers are going to Slytherin. Re:AcT's Kulaku Lie (Snape oshi), Niji's Takamiya Rion and Kaburagi Roco, and of course snek Ririsya (now with live TL which somehow mentioned bed scene during the hat ceremony, still can't beat Patra's).
JP Vtubers really are magic Nazis. That, or it's that theory someone posted that Vtubers tend to choose "ambition" out of the four words.

The Oozora Police Department is rounding up criminals again, and this time she's hunting down the gaijin.
1676039808188.png

Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Those mobs who harassed numerous streamers who play the silly wizard game must've felt pretty.... Silly now
I'd feel even sillier if I was taking my marching orders from a pussy full of pus.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Kalion

:)
Here's a question: did anyone see any examples of Twittard seething which dated to before Zaion's suspension?

Because what galls me the most is that third bullet point about "insensitive jokes". There are several possibilities, and the ones which have been suggested in this thread are as follows:
- Management is angry at Zaion for something else (e.g. romhack talk) and for not heeding warnings, but adds on "insensitive jokes" because ???
-- They don't actually care but want to placate Twittards: As I asked above, were Twittards even seething before Zaion's suspension? Or did the announcement just draw attention to her?
-- They don't actually care but want to seem more justified: If management thinks a suspension is necessary, they should just do it and take the PR hit instead of throwing her under the Twittard bus.
-- They normally wouldn't care but she's already on their naughty list: Equally unnecessary to draw attention to her.
- Management is actually angry at Zaion for insensitive jokes: Have they seen the rest of the branch?
This may be being a jaded old man, but it looks like, if you've ever worked for a big corp, what HR does to an employee when someone in management wants them fired but doesn't have any real grounds to do so. They pile every little thing they can on to hope it sticks.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

BEEG Booba Fishing

From Reine and Kobo's practice (though at this point they're getting Kobo a mon with metronome first) for the tournament, the participants will be those two plus Anya, Ollie and Moona from ID, and Calli, Kiara and Fauna from EN.
FodOcISakAAIrwY.jpg

kukkia

Early Adopter
Yes, but mostly over the shotacon stuff. The rape joke happened like the same day as the suspension so there wasn’t much time for people to notice it until the news hit.

I honestly think it’s fully plausible that by insensitive jokes management was mostly just thinking about how she jokes about having to private streams and then does so quite often, since I can see them disliking that for business reasons. Kotoka was never punished for saying retard, Enna’s massive apology wasn’t corporate mandated (she said so herself), and Enna has since then gone on to complain about cancel culture with no corporate interference as of yet.

vestars20

Early Adopter
Back for about a couple of months ago, There was a ryona vtuber that alleges a producer is raping and drugging her and it was the same producer that works with Boogie Voxx. She alleges at one of the members of Boogie Voxx knows about all of this but kept silent.

Edit:

Huh, They have stream about it and seems to be in high spirits. Probably they graduated for different reasons.

JFC, she should go to Korekore. That's some actual drama not this weak shit the last few pages of spegging produced.

Nabi is alive! According to bio she will return to vtubing after March.

Animate artist collab - https://www.animate-onlineshop.jp/contents/fair_event/detail.php?id=108760

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Kiara got her schedule up and the Japan Myth offcollab is finally confirmed for next week. I'm pretty excited for Gura and Ame to continue ignoring each other :smugselen:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

nijisanji jp man who can talk english malding about passive aggresive polite tone in japan

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I'd feel even sillier if I was taking my marching orders from a pussy crude mockery of the human female vagina, a man-made horror hole, a rancid and rotting inverted penis/section of feculent intestine, or a crude mockery of the human male penis (if retarded woman larping as man) full of pus.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
1) I am looking for a tweet that Sakana did where he had a collage of his company's "assets" but in Panko's case it's just her cute face

2) I am looking for a Selen and Ina fanart where they are cosplaying as each other and of course the dragon is laughing

enjoy this

Selen by Alicechan0522.jpg

Selen by Alicechan0522 and some Elira.jpg

soap suds

She and Hex were battling it out for the most disliked NijiEN liver because one was a shotacon and the other was a wanted criminal on Minecraft. She was already disliked because she made a comment about liking little boys and also people just thought she was rude. The people against her weren't this loud beforehand, but she did already have people waiting for her suspension, and I'm guessing it all came out in one big burst because it actually happened. I do wonder if they added the insensitive jokes bullet to calm down people on Twitter, because the other points, her lying to them and not changing her behavior even though they approached her to fix it, are valid concerns. Once you're corpo you kind of have to listen to your managers and if you don't do that then you're bound to get bonked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom