"Poland-adjacent, colombia, alban, macedonia, kryzgystan, beautiful mountain = norway, italy adjacent buildings = malta, lesotho, if its latam but you dont know, guatemala. or uruguay, bolivia, botswana"Rosemi Lovelock

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jealous

Lurker
Holy shit. This is Kyo's roommate commenting on a tweet about the situation:
View attachment 13053
Archive

What the fuck is going on behind the scenes at Nijisanji and why the fuck is Kyo such a shitty coworker. That is two of his peers he has thrown under the bus.

Vesper is right. We don't need a personal account and certainly need to remove Twitter off everyone's phones.

wew

Male hag love!
View attachment 13053
Archive

What the fuck is going on behind the scenes at Nijisanji and why the fuck is Kyo such a shitty coworker. That is two of his peers he has thrown under the bus.

:kyoracist:
this mother fucker is something else huh
WOAH YOU CAN SAY THAT ITS RACIST
WOAH YOU CAN'T JOKE ABOUT RAPE THATS A SENSITIVE TOPIC
brb getting into nijiEN to BEAT HIS FUCKING SOYBOI ASS going to speed run graduation like you haven't seen

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Using the power of foresight, a rrat has manifested in my mind:

Altare not playing Hogwarts Legacy will be used to bludgeon anyone in the EN sphere who *does* want to play it into compliance

This will cause tensions to boil over, eventually leading to a sudden and harsh policy enforcement that will bleed into future streams

All of this, because of a video game literally resulting in more casualties than anything funny mustache man could dream of

...Or each talent has already decided to play the game or not, and chat can't do shit about it. I hope more than anything Mori does a full playthrough for a complete nuclear meltdown on twitter.
Would be interesting to see if a few of the people that will support his statement will then go and demand he calls out and throws all of the other members that do play it under the bus because you know it never stops at just getting your opinion on things, once they know you are on their side they keep pushing for more.

Grampire is gonna wait one to two months before collabing with anybody?? I get that the man is an introvert but damn. He didn't seem that way when he was collabing with the boys, Kronii, and Bae a few months ago. There's gotta be more to this than just "oh I need to recharge my social batteries".
I feel like he could get along with Hakka. Hakka seems like a young but less retarded version of Axel.

Its interesting to me that she dared to go and like/rt those version with her Niji-self in there
Isn't that kind of a self-doxx?
Surely if she just wanted to express how upset she is at the hate-mob, she could have just shared the version of the meme without Zaion edited into it, the intent would be the same but then there wouldn't have been any direct ties between her roommate and Zaion.

Its not the first time someone in Niji self-doxxes using their RM twitter I'm sure. Heck, I remember a year or so ago Kiara accidentally liked replies to a Kiara tweet with her RM account. It happens, they dont even seem to get a slap on the wrist for it.
But this looks very intentional, deliberate. So I wonder if by trying to appear based, is she getting herself into even bigger trouble? Because rn she is intentionally, no accidentally, creating a connection between both accounts. According to Calli, that is the one thing the contract very strictly forbids of doing. I know, different company and all, but I just assume that this way of doing things is industry standard.

Maybe she is just too based for a major corpo. She should have gone with one of the smaller companies if she wants to remain the same amount if edgy. Get fired or get docile woman, what will you decide?
Never go with the smaller companies if you have a chance to go with the big ones (even if you don't last much). If she gets shit-canned she can still pop up and pull a good amount of people. She has 200k subs on youtube and she could probably pull 1/5 of those back when she pops up. Look at Yugo's new account. Had she started in a small corpo she probably wouldve been stuck at 6,000-10,000 subs.

They hired a lefty and a 4channer. I guess they need to start testing for this in the audition phase. (That or he's very salty about losing to Zaion and Doppio in the Iluna vs Xsoleil Golf with Friends collab).
Some of the members in Noctyx and Iluna seem to have shat in the pool. I still wonder wtf Yugo did that was got them fired.

With what we're seeing here, I'd put money down on Zaion knowing she's going to be fired or having already been fired.
That seems likely. Fuck. And I really like her too.

Moving away from that, I just got an ad of Tomoe Umari where she was likes "hey do you like an american horse girl? Check me out" before she shoots her revolver or somethin'

Is she always like that? I might give her a look
Yes. Shes really cool. I haven't been able to catch much of her streams though.

just some observations, no real horse in this race myself but, this clipper seems to be stirring shit on purpose with some of his videos

Here is him clipping a "clipping prohibited" Kson stream when she just joined Vshoujo, saying it wasnt a company, cut with nyanners just saying "my company"

Clip of Veibae's discord yab

Kiara clip where she alludes she had the coof during the offcollab, seems to be from a member's stream judging by all the green names

Clip of juxtaposing Finana's tard moment with Irys saying she loved traps

His only real non-bait clip are 1 view ame-same karaoke re-ups

So he's one of those faggots.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Kyo proving as always that you should never trust anybody who "Just had to bring it to your attention."
Imagine being such a bitch on the internet that dark humor is just too darn heckin' meanerino. I gotta admit I'm curious to see if this goes somewhere now. Haven't seen much of Zaion and now I feel like I missed someone great and she might not make it lol
:baewhatacunt:

ON a pointless side note, Holocure update is supposed to be live in like an hour. Almost tempted to make a thread just to sort of slap it all in one spot and let autists discuss findings, post cheat shits blah blah. On the other hand effort, and fuck that.

RiverBear

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
His only real non-bait clips are 1 view ame-same karaoke re-ups

Just adding my rrat-coin into the fountain, judging by the ame same karaoke vods and the fact that his only bait against a homostar is altare, what are the chances its a faggy ame-same/teammate angry about the infamous Altare/Ame duet?

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Zaion liked this on her roommate's account:
View attachment 13044
View attachment 13045
She's too based for her own good.
Archive of the likes tab just in case she's backtracking in the future

Also looking at this reminds me of the alleged screenshot about her recent genshin status being passed around in doxxsite yesterday and possibly holds more water now, pic attached
Screenshot 2023-02-09 204900.png

Will we see the fastest EN graduation speedrun soon? Who knows

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina's Valentines art, made over her last 2 art streams, is really cute! She had a skeb made for a valentines stream, but was not satisfied so she made this herself to replace it!
shiina_valentines_final.png

Panko bought a Guitar, a an esp ltd ec256. I think it's cool so I wanted to make sure you all saw.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Oh shit, this is getting spicy. Depending where this goes we might need an Events thread.

Bitch please my oshi can and will throw herself under the bus alone with no help needed, as she has multiple time demonstrated during her first year
Yeah, that is fair. He certainly didn't try and help at all, though, despite supposedly being her friend.

this shit

fuck it
Such a shame if she actually gets graduated, I wasn't watching her because of her shit games tastes, but she has hands down the best l2d corpo model and it'll go wasted like that

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Wtf is happening with the EN branches? Did yagoo and riku have a drinking game late night bet to see who could have their gaijings implode first?
I will say it again, 2023 does not disappoint, all chuubas shall know pain.

RiverBear

Will we see the fastest EN graduation speedrun soon? Who knows
Fastest graduation speed run still go to the failed Tsunderia Gen 4 - they got let go even before they got hired
Wtf is happening with the EN branches? Did yagoo and riku have a drinking game late night bet to see who could have their gaijings implode first?
?
What's going on in HoloEN? Did I miss something or are you talking about Vesper's meltdown, because in that case Homos don't count

chihirogumi

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Rushia's menhera curse is activating, the closest we head to the 14th the more pain and yabs random chuubas will endure

slightly off-topic, but since when was iketog overrun by twitter troons? I clicked on the iketog link in your OP and it's full of these zoomer sounding 41%ers in the comments. I guess that moral high horse they always like to ride on hides their true nature?
NijiEN's nyfco and Iketog pages are overrun by Tiktok/Twitterfags looking for problematic dirt on their chosen hated chuuba
EX: Nina Kosaka's nyfco page was filled with twitterfags angry she insulted other livers or some shit a while ago, around the same time some twitter-fags were circulating a pastebin of her misdeeds

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
slightly off-topic, but since when was iketog overrun by twitter troons? I clicked on the iketog link in your OP and it's full of these zoomer sounding 41%ers in the comments. I guess that moral high horse they always like to ride on hides their true nature?
It basically got taken over by the fujo fanbase and turned into a female version of /vt/. Go check out some of the male dox pages comments for NijiEN and StarsEN. They are wild.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Rushia's menhera curse is activating, the closest we head to the 14th the more pain and yabs random chuubas will endure

NijiEN's nyfco and Iketog pages are overrun by Tiktok/Twitterfags looking for problematic dirt on their chosen hated chuuba
It all makes sense now. The dead switch she left was more powerful than we ever gave credit for. She will destroy Niji AND Holo, then swoop in and suck up all the refugees into one big Talent Freedom Vshojo GFE conglomerate. No wonder she got an angel model, what better way to save everyone.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Always has been that way (and recently worse) ever since the site OP started to dig around nijiEN stuff
it's just twitter/tiktok teens being nosy retards as usual (and some think being a frequent anon in a doxxsite is a cool people thing to do)

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
EMERGENCY ALERT: Drunk fox and trashbear are playing Battleblock Theater

chihirogumi

It basically got taken over by the fujo fanbase and turned into a female version of /vt/. Go check out some of the male dox pages comments for NijiEN and StarsEN. They are wild.
Always has been that way (and recently worse) ever since the site OP started to dig around nijiEN stuff
it's just twitter/tiktok teens being nosy retards as usual (and some think being a frequent anon in a doxxsite is a cool people thing to do)
Yeah that sounds about right. I just found this.
1676004389146.png

Also, lol they hate Pippa. Jealousy is a very ugly emotion. :smugpipi:
1676004468491.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
View attachment 13053
Archive

Omg can we stop with this mythical bs that Kyo threw Enna under the bus. No such thing happened. Reacting in shock to something she said on stream while he was there isn’t “throwing her under the bus”. And saying “I hope Twitter doesn’t see this” is a fact

I’m not gonna defend this Zai thing though. and I’m curious how it ends

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom