"It's like a cuter version of human Caterpillar"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
VTuber Cringe Guy is doing a stream about Pikamee having to deal with the wizards of levitation.

Also posted in the dilation event thread but not sure how many are looking at that.

This guy feels like another Depressed Nousagi. Just one yab away from a sadboy breakdown.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Another month, another trash direct. Dangling roms for a massive markup, Trash remasters and reminders of games to come. Only the DLC's where interesting. Holy shit nintendo.
Prime looks like an actual remaster at least, but no 4 news. How many years has it been? We heart Katamari re-release was nice to see, haven't played Baten Kaitos, but I have it on GC, I'll play it on there. Not excited for new Zelda, should be fine, though.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

I wasn't aware I had become an architect, but given my oshi has the power to become astronomically large at a moment's notice, perhaps the signs were there all along :architect:

sana makes the world go round.jpg

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It's time for Shiina and FF7remake, I wonder if this will be the end? I don't know why I thought it was a short game, maybe I'll pick it up sometime. I'm still butthurt they didn't just make the whole story in 1 game.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bald mother nature murdering people:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Here's a spicy meatball for those wondering why the Hogwarts Legacy stream tracker site was shut down:

And in the replies some info can be gleaned:

Im confused. So some femboy in Italy or does the name signify something else?

Nijisanji en is graduation speedrunning?

Bruh. Why is it the ones I like?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
They used a privacy register so they wouldn't have to attach their real name but that doesn't make sense either because then why take it down? That address just goes to an office of the privacy register (Global Domain Privacy)

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Here's a spicy meatball for those wondering why the Hogwarts Legacy stream tracker site was shut down:

And in the replies some info can be gleaned:

They used a privacy register so they wouldn't have to attach their real name but that doesn't make sense either because then why take it down? That address just goes to an office of the privacy register (Global Domain Privacy)

Yeah, that's definitely just the name of some service for masking the the owner. The person who's saying they took it down because of WHOIS is just retarded. It was probably because either they were getting too much backlash or they realized it would be more difficult/expensive to maintain than they expected.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Looks like Kirsche might've had a couple faggots go into her chat and spoil the game and other shit. Some people were banned and messages were deleted. Fuck these people.
:annoyedpippa:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Looks like Kirsche might've had a couple faggots go into her chat and spoil the game and other shit. Some people were banned and messages were deleted. Fuck these people.
Yea, that's the horned vermin's new strategy is to flood the streamers chat and post non-stop spoilers for the game. That's how petty they've become.

Brapfiend

Lumi has had the same today, early on someone using donations to get the troon concern trolling read out by the TTS, then falling back on "so you're cool with trans people killing themselves?" at people in chat, and recently some ending spoilers spammed in chat.

She didn't really give a shit about either.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Nijisanji JP talent Shirayuki Tomoe will be hosting a 3D live concert at 25th February with various guest attending. It also act as debut to her new 3D costume.

And yet they can't do an AR stage concert.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Are there any of Zaion's fans here that can explain why they like her? I didn't pay her much mind since the only NijiEN I regularly keep up with is Selen. I like that she brings a bit of the pipkin flavor to NijiEN although it looks like she flew too close to the sun.
Nothing too deep, I just find her to be quite funny. She speaks a mile a minute, which can be hard for some people to get used to, but I like the way she segues between bits and interacts with chat. I also enjoy that she's a bit competitive, especially in collabs. I'm not the biggest fan of her game choice, alas, but still. I was also aware of her PL before she joined Niji, though I didn't watch a ton of her back then.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

kestraline

Early Adopter
To nobody's surprise, Lia has postponed South Park again.

I don't think this game is going to get finished....

Sven

Lumi has had the same today, early on someone using donations to get the troon concern trolling read out by the TTS, then falling back on "so you're cool with trans people killing themselves?" at people in chat, and recently some ending spoilers spammed in chat.

She didn't really give a shit about either.
Posting spoilers to an open world game, yeah that's a winning strategy. I don't think anyone actually cares about the story of this game at all like most open world games that isn't why your playing it.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
To nobody's surprise, Lia has postponed South Park again.

I don't think this game is going to get finished....
Life is suffering.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Probably the video Axel saw?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Yea, that's the horned vermin's new strategy is to flood the streamers chat and post non-stop spoilers for the game. That's how petty they've become.
Hopefully Tenma does something like turn on emotes only chat for a while or something, she takes spoilers seriously and it could really set her off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom