"Nene pizza... nooo painapuru!, many many cheese! nooo painapuruuu~!!!"Momosuzu Nene

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why do all of the holojps keep getting slitherin?
I have only seen mio got into smartass house and nene into dumbass house, everyone else is sorted into evil nazi house.
INB4 someone says hololive is racist because everyone keep getting put into racist house by a fucking game.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Thanks for the menhera-lysis. I understand if it takes time to prepare the best version of "your side". Mikeneko did that. I understand venting through music. Masae did that. But if Zozo explicitly told her viewers to figure out her side of the story from her setlist, that makes me think she doesn't have anything to say in her defense.
To be clear she said something like "I wanna be honest with you guys (framing it as a start to an honest relationship with the new fans) so these songs are my honest feelings lately" (I'll have to rewatch and transcribe exactly)

she didn't mention any past life or kawaii pro likely cause of NDA so idk how she can even explicitly tell her side just to give her the botd should she actually have a side worth telling

But again I'll edit this post with her exact words at a later time to be more clear

Edit: here is exactly what she said

"Today I want to be honest to everybody ah yeah uh but I want to be able to portray my feelings through songs, so I will be singing a few songs that will... Tell how I really feel lately because yeah it's scary being a new Vtuber. It's very scary being a new Vtuber right?"

Another thing to mention is throughout the stream she really hammered that " I'm a new Vtuber and I did not expect this much support right off the bat" and how thankful she was to the "Hearthbeats"(her fans) which to me translates to " I expected kawaii's statement to ruin any good will I had with my old fans I expected this to be a way slower build back than it has been so far"

Gold

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

It could always be worse

based sorting hat.jpg

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
She was lewder as sachiowo. I remember cleavage cam streams, ecchi vtuber patreon content and probably the only EN whose past life directly mentioned seggs with her BF.
Toned it down as Watson. Verily I say, the current gremlin is preferrable.
For the third point, is that from that one Q&A where she answered "2" for the question about her "bodycount"? Or are there more examples?

this shit

fuck it
Nintendo would absolutely flip their shit if they found of Livers were using emulators, too. I don't think people understand that, Nintendo has decades of fighting emulation and piracy. There is no way Nijisanji would let their Livers use them and potentially damage relations with Nintendo.
Yeah they probably hate hombrew hacks and hardware mods too, but NIJI livers from different branches are somehow streaming 3DS games.
I imagine that the condition is that they don't talk about the method they're using (I remember Pomu being vague describing the crashes while streaming tomodachi life), and Zaion big error might be openly talking about ROMs

It's better with an actual hardware mod, but there is this for 3ds iirc: https://github.com/RattletraPM/Snickerstream I Never played around with 3ds capture personally, though.
I got curious and I've installed the homebrew firmware on mine now, if everything works maybe I'll write here if it's easy/stable or whatnot

Netscaper

Early Adopter
I have only seen mio got into smartass house and nene into dumbass house, everyone else is sorted into evil nazi house.
INB4 someone says hololive is racist because everyone keep getting put into racist house by a fucking game.
Because they always choose "Ambition". And that is sorta something you have to have to work in that field.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

AmpleChip

For the third point, is that from that one Q&A where she answered "2" for the question about her "bodycount"? Or are there more examples?
I don't remember the body count bit, but you are correct that what I referred to was in a Q&A. The question was something akin to what she likes doing on her free time, or how she spends time with her BF, and she answered something like "doing lewd stuff". I wish I could find an archive of it for the exact wording. It was one of the Q&A lines that made 4chan goslings 41% themselves back in 2020.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Looks like Regis wont be playing Hogwarts, said something along the lines of "Thinks the game looks cool but with the controversy around the game and having to deal with a lot already/previously he doesn't want to add fuel to the fire."
84 minute mark

Yeah, the whole situation is gay and retarded. Regis shouldn't feel like he has not play a game because of some fag on twitter thinks he's going to be erased. Bad enough Pikamee caved into these fucking weirdos.

Luckily, Moona doesn't give a fuck and played the game anyways.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Ame' back. Back again. Ame's back. In Japan. All of Myth in Japan together. You love to see it.

Now, do Gura and Ame still hate each other? :hic:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Strongest menhera idol manager in 30. I fully expect Harry Potter bullshit to transpire.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I made another clip!

This woman actually lives so rent-free in my head I've had to actually try and watch less of her streams to prevent me from going full unicorn. Someone please help me :faunacry:

Fuyo lost the bet, so she has to play a scary underwater game

I was expecting Iron Lung, not whatever it is she's playing, but seeing her freak out over even the most basic shit makes it worth it nonetheless.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

There is another joke people think might have gotten Zai in trouble, they big mad because
View attachment 12921

(personally, that was funny ngl)

Imagine being suspended from a VTuber agency for being funny.

See, Niji, this is why you're lagging behind Hololive.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

There is another joke people think might have gotten Zai in trouble, they big mad because
View attachment 12921

>Watame according to this clip-Yamanba's subs says "Please dont call the cops" and "I wont hurt you" while thirsting about her bare pits

The virgin NijiEN vs the chad HoloJP

soap suds

No idea about Zaion, she seems fun to watch. I would bet she ran into similar issues as Vesper, being obstinate, but for different reasons. Unless the EN branch has separate rules or Niji is going sterile no way it's the shatocon stuff or tasteless jokes. Nipple boy got in trouble for piracy so maybe the FF mods

It's generally believed that the rules are pretty much the same across the board. Plus, multiple EN livers have said some pretty out-there stuff and not gotten bonked for it. Selen is a defender of necrophilia, Enna has said she loves war and just wants everyone to die, Sonny has talked about blowing up a school bus full of children, and Vox has literally talked about his airport masturbation story multiple times. I'm guessing it was the piracy that got her into trouble but I could also see the emulator being a problem.
With how plenty (more than 10+ waves) the VirtuaReal/NijiZhang and most of them are on bilibili, its kind of expected seeing them graduated without much explanation unless its stated outright or that there's some fan outside of these sphere to know.

Hell, the only few VR talent I remember graduated is like... three. Two graduated at the same time because iirc they posted something that caused so much "negative impact" that they graduated together, and the last one graduated.... in a sense that she passed away after taking a health-related hiatus for a while.
A handful of VR lives have graduated, and there's not been much buzz because no one really cares on this side of the pond. I'm surprised you didn't hear of Roi graduating, seeing as how he's one of the most popular ones, but the two who graduated together did so because they were in a relationship. It's not forbidden or anything to be with your coworker in Niji, seeing as how VR was going to welcome them back with open arms, but they decided to leave anyways because their fans had a negative reaction to it. I remember the announcement post saying something about the livers being contacted time and time again to make sure this is what they wanted, but ultimately they just wanted to leave because fans didn't like that they were together.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
/haha/ is the only somewhat normal niji thread on /vt/ most days and even they're weird because they are all full blown scalies enraptured by Selen at this point

Edit - here is some anons qrd of the niji drama. I don't really watch niji except a couple of them so I have no reference to verify.
View attachment 12916

View attachment 12921

I know its a meme that Nijis outside of Japan barely have any management but allegedly the non-JP ones can be very heavy handed.

If she does get fired or just fed up with Nijisanji, I know a corpo where she would fit in perfectly. :smugpipi:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Banned Vtuber Memes posted an absolute banger Froot meme:
FoYhwQFXoAAwm8q

And this deepfake of Tucker Carlson, which Lumi seemed to enjoy:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
A handful of VR lives have graduated, and there's not been much buzz because no one really cares on this side of the pond. I'm surprised you didn't hear of Roi graduating, seeing as how he's one of the most popular ones, but the two who graduated together did so because they were in a relationship. It's not forbidden or anything to be with your coworker in Niji, seeing as how VR was going to welcome them back with open arms, but they decided to leave anyways because their fans had a negative reaction to it. I remember the announcement post saying something about the livers being contacted time and time again to make sure this is what they wanted, but ultimately they just wanted to leave because fans didn't like that they were together.
Yeah, somehow Roi didn't click on me. It's only those two that I remembered the most because the relationship one is a bit of hot buzz (on niji fancord, at least), while the one who legit pass away is like

you don't really get something as scary as knowing the vtuber you followed (at least her fans) just went silent and found to be dead for real. It just hangs around your head for a while

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

View attachment 12921

I will now watch your chuuba.

Wait, no, I won't. She's suspended.

Pity.
Mio in the weirdo house makes sense. Trelawney was from there, too. Both fortune tellers.

Lui went into Gryffindor. I guess she's still a bit of a chuuni.

Your wife is retarded, so Hufflepuff makes sense.

Everyone else would rather filthy gaijin muggles not dirten the roads of glorious nippon halls of Hogwarts except maybe as roadkill. Quite commendable. Letting foreigners steal your schtick just causes Vshojo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom