"Ami Yoshiko as unfortunately unnamed fridged cyborg"Fulgur Ovid

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
In further People of Anycolor news: seems a NijiZhang is graduating the 14th, no graduation stream and archives will be deleted.

Screenshot 2023-02-08 at 16-05-20 VirtuaReal翻訳組【非公式】 on Twitter.png
FobVVOHakAA3cpM.jpg

Screenshot 2023-02-08 at 16-05-44 VirtuaReal翻訳組【非公式】 on Twitter.png

Mehk

Looks like Regis wont be playing Hogwarts, said something along the lines of "Thinks the game looks cool but with the controversy around the game and having to deal with a lot already/previously he doesn't want to add fuel to the fire."

Edit: with the timestamp

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Looks like Regis wont be playing Hogwarts, said something along the lines of "Thinks the game looks cool but with the controversy around the game and having to deal with a lot already/previously he doesn't want to add fuel to the fire."
84 minute mark

Given the amount of harassment people have been getting over this game, can't say I blame him. Especially since he has been having pretty bad luck lately, the added stress would just not be worth it.

this shit

fuck it
I don't think Emulators are frowned upon at Nijisanji, Amamiya Kokoro and Sasaki over in JP play older Pokémon titles (for 3/DS) and I have a real hard time believing they have a modded device to capture footage.
WiFi streaming from the 3ds is possible, I remember Pomu playing Tomodachi Life with really low fps which might be a sign of wifi streaming. Low fps is fine for simpler games like pokémon.
Toru from latest JP wave was playing Pokémon Crystal on the 3ds yesterday, so I don't think it would be really that hard to stream 3ds games

The Rrat

Early Adopter
WiFi streaming from the 3ds is possible, I remember Pomu playing Tomodachi Life with really low fps which might be a sign of wifi streaming. Low fps is fine for simpler games like pokémon.
Toru from latest JP wave was playing Pokémon Crystal on the 3ds yesterday, so I don't think it would be really that hard to stream 3ds games
Nintendo would absolutely flip their shit if they found of Livers were using emulators, too. I don't think people understand that, Nintendo has decades of fighting emulation and piracy. There is no way Nijisanji would let their Livers use them and potentially damage relations with Nintendo.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Welcome to
In the Mind of a Menhera
This episode's subject...
Utada Zoey aka Ocean Otoishi
Zozo (as fans have called her) has challenged her old fans to interpret her side of the story from her song choices so I'll do it for shits and giggles.
Disclaimer: these interpretations are what I believe she believes or wants us to believe and have no bearing on what I believe. Setlist is her choices mixed with requests from chat so requests won't be included she also chose a few that seem to just be general love letters to fans old and new

[snip]

I personally have no dog in the fight I have no real reason to believe either Kawaii or Zo

She's a great singer tho
Thanks for the menhera-lysis. I understand if it takes time to prepare the best version of "your side". Mikeneko did that. I understand venting through music. Masae did that. But if Zozo explicitly told her viewers to figure out her side of the story from her setlist, that makes me think she doesn't have anything to say in her defense.

Temporary not termination
that said, considering she has a reputation to private a lot of her streams for whatever reason this is somehow expected
Temporary suspension but no time frame. Pain. But having no time frame is expected if "no intention to improve" is taken at face value. Kotoka was streaming for slightly under 2 hours, but I don't know if she said anything.

Re: wizard game, all the Holos and Nijis who have streamed it have had SCs off.

Poi

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
It's better with an actual hardware mod, but there is this for 3ds iirc: https://github.com/RattletraPM/Snickerstream I Never played around with 3ds capture personally, though.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Re: wizard game, all the Holos and Nijis who have streamed it have had SCs off.
WB doesn't allow monetisation of their games, they can't have SCs on for any of them.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
3ds streaming either requires Homebrew applications like with what Pomu uses to presumably stream Tomodachi Life, or needs an actual capture card. Which AFAIK, the main guy who made 3ds capture cards closed shop years ago and nabbing one is rare and expensive. Or you emulate but Citra development is basically abandoned iirc.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

There is another joke people think might have gotten Zai in trouble, they big mad because
12921-36f9529ebba5a9f513ae0c8c815ef6c2.jpg

(personally, that was funny ngl)

Last edited:

vestars20

Early Adopter
Suisei break begins so no streams

though it looks like she is moving to expand her activities with a reoccurring radio show
It focuses on vtuber singers and had Watame and KAF on the initial show. KAF is more like a virtual singer, not a streamer

No sign that she will stop the other radio program, Heikousen Scramble
which is nice because I like Azusa and need to catch up. This guy translates it if you ever want to check it out.

No idea about Zaion, she seems fun to watch. I would bet she ran into similar issues as Vesper, being obstinate, but for different reasons. Unless the EN branch has separate rules or Niji is going sterile no way it's the shatocon stuff or tasteless jokes. Nipple boy got in trouble for piracy so maybe the FF mods

My 2view of the day and it's also Gamma's birthday - 3D live

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

There is another joke people think might have gotten Zai in trouble, they big mad because
View attachment 12921

(personally, that was funny ngl)

Wtf is that clip? It is a fucking video game character, who gives a fuck about her joking around creeping on them. What is wrong with these retards?

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴…

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Welcome Moon and Star! To this place... where food is made

paul

Early Adopter
Watame is the reason why Ui's fanbase is called ごみ=trash

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Fuyo lost the bet, so she has to play a scary underwater game

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
demon core rabbit by marlboroshi.jpg

Pippa fiddling with the demon core. I can see it happening

PipkinBomber by marlboroshi.jpg

...no comment

sauce

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
In further People of Anycolor news: seems a NijiZhang is graduating the 14th, no graduation stream and archives will be deleted.

With how plenty (more than 10+ waves) the VirtuaReal/NijiZhang and most of them are on bilibili, its kind of expected seeing them graduated without much explanation unless its stated outright or that there's some fan outside of these sphere to know.

Hell, the only few VR talent I remember graduated is like... three. Two graduated at the same time because iirc they posted something that caused so much "negative impact" that they graduated together, and the last one graduated.... in a sense that she passed away after taking a health-related hiatus for a while.

AmpleChip

Come to the light :hic:
(No seriously even aside from the typical corpo stuff I think Ame might be the least lewd EN, any time she even references anything to do with anything sex related it's in her gremlin mode as mild innuendo and never blatant coombaiting.
She was lewder as sachiowo. I remember cleavage cam streams, ecchi vtuber patreon content and probably the only EN whose past life directly mentioned seggs with her BF.
Toned it down as Watson. Verily I say, the current gremlin is preferrable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom