"My pee is probably more like a knuckle cluster"Yukoku Roberu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

This just in; Aussie Dingo is about to kick the vermintide hive.

chihirogumi

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Our cute little sister can't be this compassionate to victims of vehicular manslaughter bros...

I really want Kiara to see this lmao

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I really want Kiara to see this lmao
She'll either love it and laugh her ass off or, declare that it's giving her anxiety from now on whenever she has to cross the street.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Looks like a lot of Holo are playing the wizard game, saw Nene's character creation and she gave the character's first name "Ven-san" and last name "Beetho" and the character looks like a certain composer. Pre game she also showed her drawing of the book characters and short descriptions.

Wednesday evening means Usuwa Suu's singing stream.

Clip from AZKi's Geoguessr RTA stream yesterday

Also pioneers pitching singing stream idea during her last utawaku

Saw a Japanese clip on VSpo's Hanabusa Lisa prevented from using her shortened username in Dark and Darker (Hanalisa) because the game recognised h anal isa. No English clips yet but here's a timestamp (check the first English comment after this timestamp).

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
"trans fans have gotten so much harassment over this"
community.png

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Yuko just unleashed the parasocial equivalent of a nuclear bomb on her chat, jfc jewbacorp I kneel, you guys have that game on lock right now.

she started baiting chat saying she had a secret for them, people donated for a good half hour asking what it was etc. As she was closing she described how she felt like she bonded with the community during the donothon and then was thinking about it and the spicy ASMR goal is basically going to be like having sex with the boo bros
At this rate I'm going to have to create my own corpo that explicitly forbids coombaiting if I ever want to watch a woman that isn't a whore.
Get ready jewcorp the spanish inquisition is coming.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
UPDATE: Free / Better options [here]

Just got this video recommended, comparing cheap mocap tech with advanced (and fucking expenisive) one. Huge props to the dancer, I would've died under the minute mark

Comments mention deminishing returns, would've been interesting to know at what point exactly that would be. I know nothing about motion capture though

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Every single reply so far is looking forward to the game, except for one dilator.

Archive

Looks like their account has already gone protected. Folding with impressive speed. If you're really trying to fight for some kind of societal change how are you going to manage that when you run and hide as soon as you get backlash?

Does HRT do funny things to self-awareness, too?

HRT contains chemicals that corrodes your spine as well.

niggaphil

I think tenma is fedup with all the tranny monkey, and switch off thr hogwart waiting room chat. cause i cant comment, but the valentines day chatting room is still active. sorry i am on the phone and cant archieve the tweet atm
Screenshot_20230208-185628_Twitter.jpg

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
EDIT: Got ninja'd at the last second, bring on the clocks, baby

Last edited:

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Looks like their account has already gone protected. Folding with impressive speed. If you're really trying to fight for some kind of societal change how are you going to manage that when you run and hide as soon as you get backlash?

HRT contains chemicals that corrodes your spine as well.
1675853354972.png

I have relatives who are disabled that are a productive member of society.

Just got this video recommended, comparing cheap mocap tech with advanced (and fucking expenisive) one. Huge props to the dancer, I would've died under the minute mark

Comments mention deminishing returns, would've been interesting to know at what point exactly that would be. I know nothing about motion capture though

Interesting stuff, makes me wonder does Holo and Niji 3D not only uses mocap suit but also a head strap for facial capture?
Dancing using gear strapped on their heads is very difficult.

I think tenma is fedup with all the tranny monkey, and switch off thr hogwart waiting room chat. cause i cant comment, but the valentines day chatting room is still active. sorry i am on the phone andView attachment 12910 cant archieve the tweet atm
Thumbnail that image man

Look at this dog stealing water

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Ahhhhh, I cannot stay up to watch this...

or can I... maybe nap, then stream, then sleep. I have a problem.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Can't sleep, still mad about Pikamee's bullying, now watching Yagoo's favorite idol play the potter game as well:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I think tenma is fedup with all the tranny monkey, and switch off thr hogwart waiting room chat. cause i cant comment, but the valentines day chatting room is still active. sorry i am on the phone and cant archieve the tweet atm
View attachment 12910
Ya know you can shit up twitter, that's fine. But in a streamers chat you should be respectful of both sides, even if the faggots are being the annoying faggots starting all this shit in the first place, at least respect the streamer enough to not shit up her prechat.

RyanSapling

I am glad to see that so many streamers simply do not care about the stink some people are trying to raise regarding Hogwarts Legacy, and are playing it anyway. I was afraid it was going to become a real problem. Although, I really wish that at some point, these attempts to cancel someone/something for something so miniscule would receive significant enough pushback that people could learn from it and realize that they actually don't have as much power as they want or think they do, and that sometimes they have to put up with shit they don't like, just like the rest of us.

Anyways, to be more on topic, Pekora is playing more fantasy Tarkov soon:

This game looks super janky, but also kind of fun.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Here's a spicy meatball for those wondering why the Hogwarts Legacy stream tracker site was shut down:

And in the replies some info can be gleaned:

Edit: Looks like this is probably just a rrat.

Last edited:

niggaphil

Nijisanji en is graduation speedrunning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom