Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Of course the Jewcorp are the ones who go all-in trying to minmax sheckels. Why is this a surprise?
View attachment 12904 :smugpipi:
With every stream she does, every dono, every subscriber joined, I bet fishman rages at himself and then cooks some washed beef spaghetti to eat his pain.

:fishfry:
Nah seriously though this girl is on an incline. The cynic realist in me does wonder if she will ever truly be a "Gura killer" the way she's talked up..it's clear she has the potential but if she starts going too far in the lewd shit I feel like she'll ward away the masses. To her credit she does a really good job of blue balling chat and teasing them, but she also indulges the pissbros and C+F posters a bit too much to ever be mass marketable. I'm sure she'll find a balance and make a shit ton of money in the process but for now I think Goomba is safe.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Our cute little sister can't be this compassionate to victims of vehicular manslaughter bros...

RiverBear

Pikamee is a lolicon, though lol. She has admitted as much herself.

Tweet 1:

Tweet 2:

Comic LO is not a BL book, it is a lolicon magazine. Matsuri has also admitted to reading it.
Some people just can't seem to get it through their heads that other countries have cultures different from the US

If we could go policing other countries using other culture's laws and traditions, all of us would be in jail.

USS IOWA

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
With every stream she does, every dono, every subscriber joined, I bet fishman rages at himself and then cooks some washed beef spaghetti to eat his pain.

:fishfry:
Nah seriously though this girl is on an incline. The cynic realist in me does wonder if she will ever truly be a "Gura killer" the way she's talked up..it's clear she has the potential but if she starts going too far in the lewd shit I feel like she'll ward away the masses. To her credit she does a really good job of blue balling chat and teasing them, but she also indulges the pissbros and C+F posters a bit too much to ever be mass marketable. I'm sure she'll find a balance and make a shit ton of money in the process but for now I think Goomba is safe.
Say what you will, at least a lot of her jokes are already from shit within the greater anime/nerd community. I'd rather take dealing with that shit than someone who is a total buzzkill. And at least she's funny beyond those in jokes she's making as well. Some people only have rude "muh vagina" tier humor going for them. Yuko is genuinely hilarious.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Some people just can't seem to get it through their heads that other countries have cultures different from the US

If we could go policing other countries using other culture's laws and traditions, all of us would be in jail.
One one hand, I agree, on the other, this is coming from a chumbud... lest we forget this:

Both of them are pedophiles. Why are you mutuals with pedophiles?
:smugselen:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Say what you will, at least a lot of her jokes are already from shit within the greater anime/nerd community. I'd rather take dealing with that shit than someone who is a total buzzkill. And at least she's funny beyond those in jokes she's making as well. Some people only have rude "muh vagina" tier humor going for them. Yuko is genuinely hilarious.
Lol I'm not bashing her dude, I enjoy her content too.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Lol I'm not bashing her dude, I enjoy her content too.
Yea, I know. I'm just saying, if vShojo can be marketable, so can Idol who would feel more representative of the core demographic it comes from.

Clip tax

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
No time is wasted

Archive

:nehgah:

Holo clearly doesn't give a fuck about their talents playing the verminkiller game cause even the Holostars side is getting onto it too, Astel is streaming it now while Miyabi had it listed on his schedule this week. Oga showed an interest in it but might need to test it first before streaming because his motion sickness is so bad he definitely doesn't want to throw up on stream for the 3rd time

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Our cute little sister can't be this compassionate to victims of vehicular manslaughter bros...

This person's own dashcam would exonerate them from manslaughter charges; the pedestrian clearly darted out in the road without checking that the traffic was clear and the driver wasn't doing anything unlawful. This sort of thing is why I bought a dashcam too. Hasn't saved my ass yet but it might some day.

Huh, She knows Sparks.

Yes, she knows it. She played it like four times throughout the stream.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Yuyo is good and more bubbly (if that's what you're into, I prefer Gura's more low-key mood), but Gura is a better singer and has both a deeper understanding of multiple forms of humor and a much deeper well of cultural material rattling around in her brain to work with.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I'm still disappointed we didn't get Pikamee's return stream, and she hasn't tweeted since

all because she was excited to play a video game

truly, this will lead more people to their cause and not sow resentment in any way, shape, or form whatsoever

WHY WOULD ANYONE EVEN REMOTELY BULLY PIKAMEE, ESPECIALLY KNOWING HER HISTORY OF BEING BULLIED IN THE FIRST PLACE, ARE THESE PEOPLE PROUD OF THEMSELVES? DO THEY CONSIDER THEMSELVES THE GOOD GUYS IN THIS SITUATION? OF COURSE THEY DO, THEY CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING BUT THEMSELVES AND THEIR PET CAUSES OF THE MOMENT. EVEN IF THEY DID APOLOGIZE TO PIKAMEE, THE BLOOD IS IN THE WATER, AND IT WILL ONLY MAKE IT EASIER FOR OTHERS TO DO THE SAME TO HER AGAIN IN THE FUTURE
It's so unbelievable at this point. It's to the point where I sometimes think they can't be dumb enough to be this angry about a fucking Harry Potter game. They  have to know that this is doing them so much more harm than good. It must just be some people pretending to be rainbow to make them look bad...

But I don't care enough to give them the benefit of the doubt, they literally are that dumb. :guradumbl:

One thing I find hilarious is that outside of the vocal minority on Twitter, so far it has had very little effects on actual stream likes/dislikes. The fucking Apex drama surrounding Aqua had tenfold the negative effect and nothing ever came from it. I hope the EN girls realize this is a nothing burger and just a small loud autistic group of people that deserve to be ignored.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
09033F37-05F5-4901-B7D1-50A6B8C6B725.jpeg

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Yuko just unleashed the parasocial equivalent of a nuclear bomb on her chat, jfc jewbacorp I kneel, you guys have that game on lock right now.

she started baiting chat saying she had a secret for them, people donated for a good half hour asking what it was etc. As she was closing she described how she felt like she bonded with the community during the donothon and then was thinking about it and the spicy ASMR goal is basically going to be like having sex with the boo bros
:coomer:Like...in Ghost with Patrick Swayze.....ghost sex..... but all at once?:shiinastare: I like Yuko but I don't think I like-like Yuko, not that it matters unless I snag a gift member before then I guess.
500 or more patrick Swayzes and just one Demi more

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Magni guerilla Fortnite, with Shinri and Bettel

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom