"Rie no offense but you were playing like an NPC yesterday"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Yuko just unleashed the parasocial equivalent of a nuclear bomb on her chat, jfc jewbacorp I kneel, you guys have that game on lock right now.

she started baiting chat saying she had a secret for them, people donated for a good half hour asking what it was etc. As she was closing she described how she felt like she bonded with the community during the donothon and then was thinking about it and the spicy ASMR goal is basically going to be like having sex with the boo bros

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Yuko just unleashed the parasocial equivalent of a nuclear bomb on her chat, jfc jewbacorp I kneel, you guys have that game on lock right now.
And you were afraid of phase becoming vshojo lite.....

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
No offense to Bae, but that definitely feels like giving her too much credit, of all HoloEN's Bae is the one I would believe be unaware of all the drama around HP, she didn't seem to know much about HP in the first place, so I really think this was just a random stream she through off because all the Hype for the game, and IMO no other EN girl is gonna touch the game, no matter their opinion on the matter, is just not worth it to attract the hate your way just to stick it to the troons, Calli is the only one I see being spiteful enough to do it and she doesn't seem to care at all about HP in the first place.
IDK I wouldn't exactly consider it underground or niche knowledge given the controversy, and her alleged past roommate's twitter account likes would make me think she is at least somewhat socially aware of such matters.

It certainly is no coincidence in my mind that she decided to do a harry potter related stream right around the time Hogwarts Legacy is being released. It is weird she would choose this stream instead of just playing it given the perms being released, but then again maybe she was just excited in general and WASN'T aware of the controversy.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
1692337_burynice_lily-fishing-simulator.png

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

USS IOWA

No time is wasted

"I agree! We should hire people that said the N-word on their streams. If that's what made Hololive famous, this would also attract more visitors of our country," -Japanese Tourism Agency.

chihirogumi

No time is wasted

Archive

you can tell this dumb bitch doesn't know shit about hololive because one of the other girls there literally has said "the N word":whatastory:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Can someone explain to me the hatred for twitch? Is it because they're owned by Amazon?
For streamers twitch is a better platform to stream on purely because of discoverability. On youtube it's almost impossible to find live streams unless you know about it before hand which is bad for new or small streamers looking to grow their audience.
Horribly handled ad placement and they regularly try to break and sidestep adblockers
I can handle everything else with Twitch, as I am already jaded enough from whatever nonsense discourse they get into. The ad thing really kills it for me though. I click on a random 2view's stream? 30 second unskippable "ad". It ain't fun to try and actually watch content and get roadblocked by an ad. The active war Amazon is doing against ad blockers doesn't help either. Youtube has ads too, but they're skippable or you can buy premium and avoid them entirely. Twitch USED to have this, but for some reason they fucking axed Turbo subscribers being ad-free forever ago, which was the whole selling point into buying it as a viewer in the first place.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
"Big Bad Baron of Busty Brown Beauties"

Karamel Kween Konnoisseur.

"Living in fear" These motherfuckers are a prime reason why autocratic governments kept people honest.
(Problems troons don't face in the West)
  • being (seriously) persecuted religiously or politically
  • being lynched in the streets
  • being sent to camps
  • being forced into hard labour
  • being denied service at most establishments
  • being imprisoned without trial or good reason
  • being systematically hunted down and exterminated
  • being deprived of civil/human rights
  • being disallowed to vote or take office
  • being slandered by the media
  • being socially segregated
  • being declared an enemy of the state
  • being deprived of their freedom of speech
("""PROBLEMS""" troons face in the west)
  • Not everyone in the planet likes them or accepts them
  • Some people fuck with them to get a reaction
  • Some people are mean or ignorant
  • Some people don't think that they are real women
  • Some women don't want them in their spaces or competitions
  • Not every single piece of media depicts them
  • Some politicians appeal to people who dislike them
  • Some people don't think literal children should be able to mangle their bodies irreversibly
Please tell me in what fucking world HAVE YOU EVER LIVED IN FEAR YOU ABSOLUTE SCUMFUCKS!?!

They've grown up in a social structure that has coddled them their entire lives and told them they can do and achieve anything and that all their thoughts and beliefs are valid, so the second they encounter any hardship their entire world collapses around them because the deluded fantasy they get fed that everything is good and easy starts to crack and they see the truth that the world is a shitty and difficult place. Their soft and fluffy little wool blindfold can't protect them anymore but they try as hard as possible to do anything to restore that fantasy.

I support anything that causes them to suffer solely out of spite. I have no deeper investment than simply enjoying their pain for the sake of watching their bubble rupture. They're free to live however they want and I won't try to stop them, but they must live in the knowledge that they are not special or unique, participation rewards aren't real, and you don't get a free pass simply for being different. Real equality is coming to terms with the fact that everyone is treated like shit.

Little music sample by Lisa

Cute Sava moment | Narrates a book for 14 minutes.

Every time I cruise past Sava my mind registers her as some kind of Western knock-off of Polka. I have nothing else to contribute.

Can someone explain to me the hatred for twitch? Is it because they're owned by Amazon?
For streamers twitch is a better platform to stream on purely because of discoverability. On youtube it's almost impossible to find live streams unless you know about it before hand which is bad for new or small streamers looking to grow their audience.

Ad spam, retarded meta bullshit features, dogshit streamer culture plug-ins/apps, shittier audience culture baseline, blatant favouritism for earners/highly selective rules enforcement, staff that deserves to be publicly drawn and quartered, and yes Amazon. If Bezos wants my money, he can get a vtuber avatar and stream Cataclysm: DDA and he can relish in the cut of my membership he receives monthly so long as he dances like a little performing monkey bitch entertainment slave. The alternative is he sucks my balls dry, that's worth at least a yearly Amazon Prime re-up.

I really like how the HoloJP talents have all but given zero fucks about the vermintide and have simply proceeded on to play the new HP game like it's the new FOTM.

Japan is the most progressive country because they don't give troons undeserved amounts of power. They get ignored because their gender status has no effect on a culture that labels them 'gender x'. Grorious Nippon! Namba Wan!

Really the only thing Twitch has an upper hand is discoverability. YouTube should just copy past how Twitch let's you search by games and top streamers. They have their own wonky page but I swear it only shows a tenth of whose actually live and is very selective on who they show.

There's also the fact that if you go searching by Live in an attempt to find active streamers, there's a very high probability you find garbage streams that seem to be repurposed from stolen accounts that are running 24/7 loops of mindless, content-vacuum bullshit that are probably meant to be empty mindmelting distraction loops to entertain babies and infants.

you can tell this dumb bitch doesn't know shit about hololive because one of the other girls there literally has said "the N word":whatastory:

Virgin Twatter Troon: "B-but I heard Mori nearly said the bad word once upon a time, second hand from an unverified source in a screencap."
Chad Holobro: "Sakura Miko has said ni‎gger on stream. Checkmate, Skaven."

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
You really had to be there for it!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

>splitdick
>demipansneedsexual lesbian
>actually autistic
>thinks pikamee is a pedophile because of BL doujins
This slaaneshi creature is a diddler or diddlee.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Talking about her "past job" 6 years ago in some office for some big company. Taking meds and dealing with burnout. Maybe im just reaching and looking too much into it but it seems like shes talking about her recent job.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
she started baiting chat saying she had a secret for them, people donated for a good half hour asking what it was etc. As she was closing she described how she felt like she bonded with the community during the donothon and then was thinking about it and the spicy ASMR goal is basically going to be like having sex with the boo bros
Of course the Jewcorp are the ones who go all-in trying to minmax sheckels. Why is this a surprise?
:smugpipi:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
>splitdick
>demipansneedsexual lesbian
>actually autistic
>thinks pikamee is a pedophile because of BL doujins
This slaaneshi creature is a diddler or diddlee.
Pikamee is a lolicon, though lol. She has admitted as much herself.

Tweet 1:
I'm stuck at the bookstore because I don't have the courage to bring the comic LO to the cash register.
Tweet 2:
I was able to purchase it safely! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
thank you! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! thank you! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I will read it now! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Comic LO is not a BL book, it is a lolicon magazine. Matsuri has also admitted to reading it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom