"I thought foreskin worked like an earbud tip for literally years 😭😭😭😭😭"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Out of curiosity what are the thoughts about the chances of HoloEN playing wizard inflicted transcide; especially given the large western controversy? Does anyone think/know if they will be playing the game?

My personal RRAT was Bae used her "learning spells" stream to test the waters and observe before committing the cardinal sin of Hogwart's Legacy.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Can someone explain to me the hatred for twitch? Is it because they're owned by Amazon?
For streamers twitch is a better platform to stream on purely because of discoverability. On youtube it's almost impossible to find live streams unless you know about it before hand which is bad for new or small streamers looking to grow their audience.
Is because it's modded by fags

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
I really like how the HoloJP talents have all but given zero fucks about the vermintide and have simply proceeded on to play the new HP game like it's the new FOTM.

Speech To Text

Can someone explain to me the hatred for twitch? Is it because they're owned by Amazon?
For streamers twitch is a better platform to stream on purely because of discoverability. On youtube it's almost impossible to find live streams unless you know about it before hand which is bad for new or small streamers looking to grow their audience.
They constantly try to break adblockers and stream vods can be buggy. Other than that I think its a better platform for streamers.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
My personal RRAT was Bae used her "learning spells" stream to test the water and observe before committing the cardinal sin of Hogwart's Legacy.
That's definitely what happened. Or she initially planned to stream it, then pivoted to that after seeing the controversy.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Christ man, Yuko's chat is seriously like 99% green names. Over 300 viewers and I've only seen maybe 4 or 5 grey names in 10 minutes. Those donothons really did gangbusters for the girls. I'm curious if it will carry over into next month when the gifted subs run out though.
I imagine so, check the little icons for the wisps. All the green and purples are probably regular members and a lot of the blues are likely gifted memberships, at least some of whom will likely re-up.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
It's just cereal and milk, don't be weird about it.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

RiverBear

The site fucking sucks
Youtube lets you watch streams on your mobile's 4G data but Twitch won't

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Abigail gave her opinion on 3rd party charities.

Archive

Her clarification

Archive

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Out of curiosity what are the thoughts about the chances of HoloEN playing wizard inflicted transcide; especially given the large western controversy? Does anyone think/know if they will be playing the game?

My personal RRAT was Bae used her "learning spells" stream to test the waters and observe before committing the cardinal sin of Hogwart's Legacy.
I(love traps)RyS will probably do that shit without batting an eye.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Biased and arbitrary moderation
The ban and appeal system is terrible, you often don't even know exactly why you were banned in the first place
Troon infested
They banned Dr Disrespect presumably in a attempt to get out of paying his contract
Arbitrary and wacky rules such as banning the word "wizard" because it was apparently a klu klux klan rank, something the vast majority of people don't even know nor care about
They'll nuke all of your VOD's without warning
Horribly handled ad placement and they regularly try to break and sidestep adblockers
Titty streamers get special treatment

Still probably better than youtube in terms of streaming but it has its problems.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Twitch culture is fucking cancer too, the most popular streamers are literally retardo brainlets that make money by eating and sleeping while watching youtube videos and making idiotic comments, chat is 100% worse than on youtube, more autistic and just spams stupid dead meme emotes like some sort of collective stream of consciousness with nothing worthwhile to say.

Every so often the twitch brainlets get an itch for attention and they start some retarded drama slapfight that everyone laps up like obendient little simps while attacking anyone their overlords condemn. There's also a bunch of literal whores that get banned for like 8 hours when breaking the rules because the furry tranny mods want to fuck them.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
If I remember correctly, a few years back, Vinny from Vinesauce got a two day ban despite being on the platform for years with no issues.
His crime?
In playing a Blade Runner 2049 fangame/walking sim, Joi's breasts were in full view for around two seconds. Because she was naked. Like in the movie.
dmyGVj6.png

He was told by Twitch that nudity/sexual content is only okay for 1st party games not fangames or mods.

I dropped the platform shortly after.

Edit: He talks about it here @ 0:40. Turns out it was going to be a 3 day ban, but he got unbanned after 24 hours. Still should have never happened to begin with.

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Yuko's graphic design skills are pretty damn good.
1675827059782.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Kotoka sending messages for the motherland

What does that actually mean?
Ad system people mentioned and it drains my mobile battery faster plus no speed control on mobile

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Twitch is hated because it's arbitrary and run by a pack of idiots who make no secret of the fact they hate you, hate your content, and view you as nothing but a sponge to be bled dry and then thrown to the wolves.

Youtube is exactly the same, but it's run by a shadowy cabal who are much harder to directly identify and antagonize.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Really the only thing Twitch has an upper hand is discoverability. YouTube should just copy past how Twitch let's you search by games and top streamers. They have their own wonky page but I swear it only shows a tenth of whose actually live and is very selective on who they show.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Vshojo gets special treatment and it shows, since Gunrun used to work there (and also during the Justin.tv days).

Neuro-sama gets banned for 14 days and had to ride it out. Meanwhile whenever vshojo does a yab, they get unbanned fairly quick!

1675827583364.png

The only thing Twitch has it good for is the gift subs (YouTube's implementation isn't great and is hard to get) and the ability to do hydrate redeems. Oh and twitch clips are much better to do rather than YouTube, as again their implementation is shitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom