"We were talking about this offstream, it is ri-DI-culous how many Phase girls owe that man (Sakana) a life debt, without him having to actually do shit"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hololive ruined /jp/

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Damn, when did Pekora get so based? and learn to type in English so well?
If you guys haven't checked out the Steam discussions for this game...you're missing out. It's a fucking dumpster fire. Quality entertainment.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The Army's favorite steed is playing some Binding of Isaac

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
No one posted yet, but here's Emomei karaoke

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I already put this in the Pippaposting thread and I'm gonna put it here too. This part, and chat's reaction, during pseudo-VTuber Null's playthrough of the wizard game is very funny.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Out of curiosity what are the thoughts about the chances of HoloEN playing wizard inflicted transcide; especially given the large western controversy? Does anyone think/know if they will be playing the game?

My personal RRAT was Bae used her "learning spells" stream to test the waters and observe before committing the cardinal sin of Hogwart's Legacy.
No offense to Bae, but that definitely feels like giving her too much credit, of all HoloEN's Bae is the one I would believe be unaware of all the drama around HP, she didn't seem to know much about HP in the first place, so I really think this was just a random stream she through off because all the Hype for the game, and IMO no other EN girl is gonna touch the game, no matter their opinion on the matter, is just not worth it to attract the hate your way just to stick it to the troons, Calli is the only one I see being spiteful enough to do it and she doesn't seem to care at all about HP in the first place.

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I've personally never been a big fantasy fan so I've never really consumed any Harry Potter media. I watched the trailer for the game and it looks technically sound and like something that people who are into Harry Potter would enjoy. I'm just so tired of the stupid Twitter discourse around it. Why can't these people just be normal?
jhkl34whd.jpg

Aur naurrr :sanasmile:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
No offense to Bae but that definitely feels like giving her to much credit, of all HoloEN's Bae is the one I would believe be unaware of all the drama around HP, she didn't seem to know much about HP in the first place, so I really thing this was just a random stream she through off because all the Hype for the game, and IMO no other EN girl is gonna touch the game, no matter their opinion on the matter, is just not worth it to attract the hate you ways just to stick it to the troons, Calli is the only one I see being spiteful enough to do it and she doesn't seem to care at all about HP in the first place.
Yeah, Bae is not gonna be thinking that hard on things. It seems very doubtful she knew aboout the drama considering she neither is all that into HP as others and is not really a gamer. It is also not particularly her kind of game plus she has other games like Persona 5 in her backlog.

I very much doubt is was anything other than "Harry Pottah game coming out soon, I should do a stream going through every spell" coming into her brain the night before as a stream idea for the next day. That is very much like her, especially when she has a month of streams to fill.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
You have to walk on eggshells to actually use twitch
Unless you are a hot-tub titty streamer, then you can fuck on stream and get a slap suspension.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Abigail gave her opinion on 3rd party charities.

Archive

Her clarification

Archive

Some more context I saw now that I'm a goddamn Twitter addict. A contract from a company that organizes fundraising streams is making the rounds among streamers on Twitter showing that the company takes a full fifty percent of the funds raised:

Nyaru also tweeted about this, mentioning that the fundraiser for the American Heart Association that her agency is currently doing is being done directly with the AHA and not through a third-party company.

Power Nelson was contacted by this company to work with them, but smelled a rat and declined.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Welp Pikamee was bullied to the point of cancelling the stream. I hope she eventually gets around to playing it.

Archive

Man this is so fucking dumb. I would've told them to suck a dick.

Some trivia on her, she wanted to join cyber live a long time ago and with hindsight is glad she didn't!
She should've. Even if Cyberlive crashed and burned most of the talents are still around streaming and not doing too bad for themselves (except Vera Vee)

If she could stream earlier it would probably be best or maybe later than Pippa. The important thing is to try to avoid overlapping with the Rabbit. If she streams later she can benefit from getting raided by Pippa. If she streams earlier she doesn't have to worry about competing with her senpai.

"Living in fear" These motherfuckers are a prime reason why autocratic governments kept people honest.
(Problems troons don't face in the West)
  • being (seriously) persecuted religiously or politically
  • being lynched in the streets
  • being sent to camps
  • being forced into hard labour
  • being denied service at most establishments
  • being imprisoned without trial or good reason
  • being systematically hunted down and exterminated
  • being deprived of civil/human rights
  • being disallowed to vote or take office
  • being slandered by the media
  • being socially segregated
  • being declared an enemy of the state
  • being deprived of their freedom of speech
("""PROBLEMS""" troons face in the west)
  • Not everyone in the planet likes them or accepts them
  • Some people fuck with them to get a reaction
  • Some people are mean or ignorant
  • Some people don't think that they are real women
  • Some women don't want them in their spaces or competitions
  • Not every single piece of media depicts them
  • Some politicians appeal to people who dislike them
  • Some people don't think literal children should be able to mangle their bodies irreversibly
Please tell me in what fucking world HAVE YOU EVER LIVED IN FEAR YOU ABSOLUTE SCUMFUCKS!?!
This is what happens when you don't really have any problems IRL. You start making shit up and becoming a victim because you want to feel like your life is meaningful in some way. The feel that you are fighting something bigger than you like all the generations before you.

View attachment 12866
Silvervale playing Magic TERF game, my money is on VShojo drama incoming
Oh boy. Lets see if she buckles under the pressure. Vshojo has a ton of whiny bitchy fans.

Can someone explain to me the hatred for twitch? Is it because they're owned by Amazon?
For streamers twitch is a better platform to stream on purely because of discoverability. On youtube it's almost impossible to find live streams unless you know about it before hand which is bad for new or small streamers looking to grow their audience.
It all boils down to content moderation. You can have girls fucking on stream, others spreading their ass and pussy on cam and they get a week ban at most. Then you get shit like Neurosama where its an AI that gets baited by chat to say some very tame Holocaust joke and 2 weeks. Or another vtuber smacked the camera with her ass and 2 week ban. It's retarded. Hell even wrongthink can get you canned if you offend the right people. Additionally, the Twitch spam culture and cancer speech is absolute trash. Sure the discoverability might be better and it has way more features than Youtube but honestly to me the bad outweighs the good.

Twitch culture is fucking cancer too, the most popular streamers are literally retardo brainlets that make money by eating and sleeping while watching youtube videos and making idiotic comments, chat is 100% worse than on youtube, more autistic and just spams stupid dead meme emotes like some sort of collective stream of consciousness with nothing worthwhile to say.

Every so often the twitch brainlets get an itch for attention and they start some retarded drama slapfight that everyone laps up like obendient little simps while attacking anyone their overlords condemn. There's also a bunch of literal whores that get banned for like 8 hours when breaking the rules because the furry tranny mods want to fuck them.
^This

Meemaw clip tax

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Foa44NXaYAAhdf4.jpeg

I gotta say, final product came out nicely

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
This is what happens when you don't really have any problems IRL. You start making shit up and becoming a victim because you want to feel like your life is meaningful in some way. The feel that you are fighting something bigger than you like all the generations before you.
This new generation need an actual fucking war with draft. Send them to Ukraine.
Man this is so fucking dumb. I would've told them to suck a dick.
That's the problem...they cut them off already.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This new generation need an actual fucking war with draft. Send them to Ukraine.
Everyone in the US who has a Twitter or Facebook account with the Ukraine flag should be sent over to help fight.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

You too can be an extreme introvert and enjoy Tokyo

Screenshot_20230208_012912_Twitter.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum