"Do you guys think... the presidential conference has raids on?"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

archive
Proctor's waifu is fucking based

Unrelated, but speaking of Lia and the recent Needy Streamer Overload stream. How the fuck is she getting away with such a blatant BGM imitation?

Look who also ended up liking it pretty much right away 1675728715585.png

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Look who also ended up liking it pretty much right away

I will fucking disembowel that convict-spawned bastard with a fucking spoon if he touches my fox

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Zozo (as fans have called her) has challenged her old fans to interpret her side of the story from her song choices
Who does this bitch think she is, the fucking Riddler? :kanani: I guess she can't be, because the Riddler's clues actually mean something, whereas this "woe is me" bullshit amounts to nothing of value. If you're gonna destroy your career in a small corpo and your general reputation in the eyes of anyone who isn't one of your drooling simps by (allegedly) being a massive bitch behind the scenes, the least you could do is drop some juicy dramaberries for my personal amusement, but you can't even get that right.

I will fucking disembowel that convict-spawned bastard with a fucking spoon if he touches my fox
Did you mean Lia or that schmuck above her? If the latter, what'd he do to deserve such a fate?

RiverBear

archive

Unrelated, but speaking of Lia and the recent Needy Streamer Overload stream. How the fuck is she getting away with such a blatant BGM imitation?

Hit me with the clock shit, but do these retards realize that JK Rowling has most likely already been paid for the licensing of the game and that "boycotting" it only hurts the people that made the game?

Or if anything, I don't understand the whole, "I'm boycotting this, so you should too or you're one of the enemy"

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
If anyone loves games that totally aren't flavor of the month, FlaVR's Sena Bonbon will play A Way Out today with another vtuber:

Part 2 will be on the other vtubers twitch account when it happens so archivers do your thing.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Hit me with the clock shit, but do these retards realize that JK Rowling has most likely already been paid for the licensing of the game and that "boycotting" it only hurts the people that made the game?

Or if anything, I don't understand the whole, "I'm boycotting this, so you should too or you're one of the enemy"
These people have zero critical thinking abilities. JK, at most, may get a small royalty at this point, but even that would be a drop in the bucket of her already massive fortune. Hell, she may not even have a royalty clause for the games, for all we know.

Bitch already got paid, either way.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Piarro

Early Adopter
The moron even disproves his own point
I used to watch a bit of Trash Taste. The Anime Man is a fucking idiot, nobody should ever listen to what he has to say. Nothing going on in his head.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
The intrepid sluths of /vt/'s Tsunderia thread believes they've found another member of the missing Gen 4, Haewon the Witch.

I don't think Tsunderia sending out recruitment acceptance letters as late as January 11 totally lines up. Surely by that late they knew another gen wasn't going to happen - their death announcement was the 25th. I guess the other clues fit, though.

archive

Ha. Maybe I'll set the game I'm playing to the wizard game for a few minutes the next time I stream on Twitch and get myself in that database for the laughs.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
I used to watch a bit of Trash Taste. The Anime Man is a fucking idiot, nobody should ever listen to what he has to say. Nothing going on in his head.
That's what cumbrain does to you.
the coomer man.jpeg

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Lia casually linking hentai in chat during stream and pinning the message.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

time to piss off Twitter

you could say she's, Baesed

Spergatory

Early Adopter
It's been a while since the last Lisa Music Review stream.

USS IOWA

kestraline

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Lia casually linking hentai in chat during stream and pinning the message.

milk.png

She actually was talking about Didney adults at one point, but we're pretty far afield of that now.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom