"From the belly I lay an egg and then a rat comes out, how do you think I feel man?"Pavolia Reine

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
"no-one is telling her what she can and can't do"
Sure, except for all the people who are blatantly trying to shark Bae/Bae's manager - and others - into pulling their streams out of concern for getting pulled into an internet shitstorm in what is otherwise a deliberately a-political scene. The meltdown over Mouse's tweet speaks for itself.
That's what really get's me mati about this sort of thing, the mealy-mouthed nature of their complaints. At least have the honesty to own your actions instead of claiming it's not happening.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
Kettle is also going to play the horrible game, that kills a trans person every time a streamer streams it, tomorrow:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Oh, speaking of Neuro-sama, she's doing her first collab with a non-AI vtuber now. They haven't started playing Minecraft yet but her dialogue with the streamer is going… well, about as well as you'd expect when a human chats with an AI.

Edit: I think the streamer's input into Neuro-sama is currently broken and Vedal is trying to fix it. Even AI streamers experience scuff now and then apparently.

chihirogumi

Oh, speaking of Neuro-sama, she's doing her first collab with a non-AI vtuber now. They haven't started playing Minecraft yet but her dialogue with the streamer is going… well, about as well as you'd expect when a human chats with an AI.

lmao ignored by an AI. This turned into a bullying stream.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230206-160834-783.png
I have no idea what is real anymore

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Thx for the answers, ant hill of litteral idiots I take it then.

And now on to copying myself and changing a few words to have a direckt comparrison between Rin and Yuko.
With Yuko's 48 hours donothon finally over, the whole thing has been an impressive success for her!
She made almost 15k subs as she went from 35.8k (same ballpark as the other E-Sekai girls, but already the most subbed of them) before, to currently 50.3k.

If playboard.co is to be believed she made in her previous 2 months of activity about 10k in superchats. I'm not the most frequent idol corp watcher, but I guess they promote quite a bit the option to donate via non-youtube ways, so let's be generous and assume another 10k from all other forms of income.
So she had made an assumed 20k in 2 months.
Now the stream donation tracker's final tally was $34,111. (Fun fact: the top 10 donors listed on stream alone add up to $22,252(65% of total)) She made more than 150% of her previous total revenue in these 48 hours.

In 3 Days we will see Rin's take on the format.

Like already mentioned by others, I also see this happen a few more times until audience willingness to donate will burn out.
With Rin's 50 hours donothon finally over, the whole thing has been an impressive success for her!
She made more than 16k subs as she went from 28k (same ballpark as the other E-Sekai girls) before, to currently 44.3k.

If playboard.co is to be believed she made in her previous 2 months of activity about 9k in superchats. [bla...bla] so let's be generous and assume another 9k from all other forms of income.
So she had made an assumed 18k in 2 months.
Now the stream donation tracker's final tally was $22,159. (Fun fact: the top 10 donors listed on stream alone add up to $13,503 (61% of total)).

Is anyone of the other 3 doing a donothon in the near future?

If yes, the question is, will the total amount continue to decline, or was that simply the difference in whales present in each girl's audience?

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Rin's final count at the end of the donothon. Not as profitable as Yuko's who had $30k and 50k subs but still very successful and she managed to get all her goals.

57294738.jpg

Now they're gonna do another all EN collab for a bit. Very happy for this brit :sanasmile:

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
lmao ignored by an AI. This turned into a bullying stream.
I tune in and Neurosama is beating Miyune to death in a corner. This is peak content

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Rin's final count at the end of the donothon. Not as profitable as Yuko's who had $30k and 50k subs but still very successful and she managed to get all her goals.

View attachment 12769

Now they're gonna do another all EN collab for a bit. Very happy for this brit :sanasmile:

Supposedly the next donothon will be Juna toward end of Feb, can't wait to see her Saudi prince's pissing match with the married Japanese whale Rin has. According to /vt/ lore Mako made an arrangement with his wife where he had to take her to JP Disneyland to get permission to dono $4k to a British anime girl.

I bet the sex was extra weird between them yesterday :smugpipi:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Supposedly the next donothon will be Juna toward end of Feb, can't wait to see her Saudi prince's pissing match with the married Japanese whale Rin has. According to /vt/ lore Mako made an arrangement with his wife where he had to take her to JP Disneyland to get permission to dono $4k to a British anime girl.

I bet the sex was extra weird between them yesterday :smugpipi:
I thought Mako was just a JP oil baron who says weird shit sometimes because he's ESL. The fact that he has to bargain with his wife to donate is hilarious lmao.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I thought Mako was just a JP oil baron who says weird shit sometimes because he's ESL. The fact that he has to bargain with his wife to donate is hilarious lmao.
Yeah allegedly they both watch Rin and love her content, he was her main PL whale too
:SelenHAHAhere:

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I just assume it was mousey because apparently according to how the rrats are I guess, she saw the walmart clip.
If that were true and Mousey was hating on Pippa just over that then I'd lose a ton of respect for Mousey. Getting your panties in a twist over a clip as innocuous as that is a bad sign...

Considering Mousey doesn't seem the type, I have my doubts.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
You guys always make the same mistake of thinking a corporate collab would need to be approved based on Pippa's most insane, controversial moments. She's a livestreamer with hundreds of streams, they're not going to go back to check. At most they would check her stats, and have someone go back in her last few streams to see what kind of content she makes(if at all). And those last few streams are 99.5% of the time within the vtuber etiquette.
They wouldn't deny a collab based on a few idiots bad-mouthing her, they know because they have their own. And they certainly wouldn't deny her if her numbers were big enough.
You should know how loud and annoying a few retards on Twitter can be. JP probably doesn't give a shit but EN managers do.

You people are so desperate for pippa to collab with a holo, you do know that is gonna unleash an avalanche of unicorns, newfags and autists on her and her chat right? Not to mention the twittards who will try to brigade her for being a "wannabe 4chin chuuba"
Good. That said I don't think Pippa is mentally prepared to collab with any big talent. She has massive impostor syndrome.

I think the question for now will be can she pick up a model artist and rigger without drama popping up about it.

It is safe to say a lot of people will avoid her and she has next to no chance of getting in a company again. Any collabs will just be 1views/2views.

Also of note she basically is using the same overlay too.

View attachment 12748
View attachment 12747
She's almost at 1k. She just needs to do another stream or two to get enough view hours and she will be allowed to monetize her shit. After 2 or 3 weeks she will get superchats/memberships. Until then she will have to rely on Streamlab donos. Honestly, she will be fine. The Karaoke was great, maybe she will get avoided like the plague by other corpos but she barely did any collabs anyways.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
You know what's a lame way to KYS pippa? Actually doing it.
Related to this, Vesper's stream yesterday hit different after Pippa's sad girl episode. @Reticule you should watch that stream, that's how you do it.
Honestly every perspective I've had with Needy Streamer has changed since watching Pippa more and more.

I was checking replies and I noticed this one:

Which I swear to god I recognize from Pippa's name readings and super chats. Why does it always turn out certain Pippa viewers are sensitive bitches when the streamer herself is literally on the opposite side?
Edit: Disregard, I think I may be mistaked as the person I'm thinking of is Auxiliary Character. Regular Pippa superchatter and gave Sena Bonbon her first Aka:

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

This person on Haachamas tweet that she will be playing the Harry Potter game is getting dunked on in the replies
People really dont care it seems

Also:
image_2023-02-06_223318597.png
Can't make this shit up :whatastory:

image-4.png

found this, apparently Leader of the guild Tempus is having a rough start to the year

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

This person on Haachamas tweet that she will be playing the Harry Potter game is getting dunked on in the replies

Also:
View attachment 12770
Can't make this shit up :whatastory:

image-4.png

found this, apparently Leader of the guild Tempus is having a rough start to the year

Yeah this shit especially won't work with the JP crowd. Japs might sniff panties and fuck anime pillows but most of them aren't troon levels of degenerate.

Edit - I love this bunch of retards lmao
Juna is holding out and playing tsundere for the time being but she might show up before the impending end.
Screenshot_20230206-165755-744.png

Screenshot_20230206-170006-003.png
Chat acting up lmao

Last edited:

chihirogumi

Also:
View attachment 12770

That wasn't the worst part about that person's Tiwtter account.
FoT4v8oWAAAke0n

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
That wasn't the worst part about that person's Tiwtter account.
The scratches on the mirror should say EDP, I wouldn't let whatever is happening there near children

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Pomu, Selen, and Mysta are collabing and playing Viscera Clean Up Detail, aka that one game Kronii, Fauna, Anya, and Reine all played together.

Heres everyones POVS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom