"I don't get why rodge (Rogue) equals random though, that's an interesting way to call it"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Here's a fun riddle. I'm just starting out as a 1view on a good day, with little experience and poor equipment. She's a reincarnation of a somewhat popular corpo streamer with plenty of experience and good equipment, and an instant 3view on her return stream. I'm starting to try to find collab opportunities with other small streamers, but really have no idea how to start except cold-DMing people. She got fired from her agency for, among other things, doxing her co-workers. Which one of us do you think will land a collab with another non-fleshtuber first?

Of course I'm not saying I'll be more successful than her in any other respects, but I have a feeling that she really stepped on her dick when it comes to ever collaborating with other streamers again who aren't already doxxed.

If she wins I'll donate $20 to the Humane Society.
At the risk of being haram you could interact with some others on twitter or twitch, send in maros etc I know some of the streamers we watch itt have had little advice bits for people wanting to start streaming. Just try not to become a permanent vtweeter who only ever engages in social media. Also YouTube shorts seems to be a good way of boosting visibility, you probably won't get much in terms of revenue from it but they have done wonders for getting Pippas face all over yt.
I've tried watching her and Uruka. The bear is currently streaming at what I would only describe as deep Pacific islands time. :lolwat:
Yeah she streams late as hell these days, not sure why but I'm kinda glad because unless Erina or Scarle are on there's almost never anyone else I watch on at those hours.

Screenshot_20230206-135212-691.png

Keep an eye on Baes chat the next few hours lmao there has apparently been an ongoing troon debate about her stream choice, jannies seem to be lazy in handling it

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Neat, a Gura fangame that looks like a bootleg of A Hat In Time.

SoundWave Superior

Shinri just near cried on stream from all the memberships which prompted to talking about how when he reached "30" (I think this is his "canon" age, but probably close enough to his real life) he said to himself that he should become effectively a normie wagie and buckle down, but he took "a risk" (I presume this was becoming Lex Parte) and now he is realizing that his risk is fully paying off with all the support he is getting.

He couldn't even look at chat while telling this story to avoid actually crying.

Edit: Shinri is talking further about his past, his family has some kind of tradition (maybe a family business?) that was forced onto him which is probably why he mentioned being forced to be stoic and not express his emotions. He is talking as if his parents were foreigners and he had to pretty much act as a translator, he uses lore friendly terms in this story to masquerade it but he pretty much is saying something akin to "I had to translate from English to my native language". Guy has been sniffling for the past hour.

He explains how the reason why he is such a "dad" and acts like one is because he has been acting like one for a significant part of his life.

Edit 2: This guy took Kendo as a sport, he really is a Ronin.
Swear the more i learn about this mans past life more i get invested in him winning this job like, dude was practising Law and used to do court break downs on his second channel His second channel also not surprised he used to do more asmr assume from what he said on stream as shinri it was more of a move to get views by being more sexy in them, honestly just sounds like the guy got out of a life he hated. Glad comfy man won something

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I have a strong feeling, that for the most part whoever streams the Hogwarts game is going to have chat disabled.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Swear the more i learn about this mans past life more i get invested in him winning this job like, dude was practising Law and used to do court break downs on his second channel His second channel also not surprised he used to do more asmr assume from what he said on stream as shinri it was more of a move to get views by being more sexy in them, honestly just sounds like the guy got out of a life he hated. Glad comfy man won something
Oh yeah he was a lawyer, he didn't talk like he remotely had a stick up his ass so I completely forgot about that when he was first brought up as Lex.

This video probably speaks to comfy deep voice man on a spiritual level.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
At the risk of being haram you could interact with some others on twitter or twitch, send in maros etc I know some of the streamers we watch itt have had little advice bits for people wanting to start streaming. Just try not to become a permanent vtweeter who only ever engages in social media. Also YouTube shorts seems to be a good way of boosting visibility, you probably won't get much in terms of revenue from it but they have done wonders for getting Pippas face all over yt.

Yeah she streams late as hell these days, not sure why but I'm kinda glad because unless Erina or Scarle are on there's almost never anyone else I watch on at those hours.

View attachment 12762

Keep an eye on Baes chat the next few hours lmao there has apparently been an ongoing troon debate about her stream choice, jannies seem to be lazy in handling it
Reddit already melting down
Sorry vermintide but greato nippon does not care about your retarded politics

Kalion

:)
It has been one week since Matsuro Meru disappeared. Moon Jelly attempts to summon her through fan art.

Do I still win my deadpool pick if the vtuber just disappears?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Neat, a Gura fangame that looks like a bootleg of A Hat In Time.

And it's already an award-winner!

cute-funny.png

Uoh.

Remember when Neuro-sama got a two-week Twitch suspension for an AI-crafted joke? It happened yesterday to Nothing, Forever, the channel that was making an everlasting parody of a Seinfeld episode, when Larry (the Jerry Seinfeld analogue) made a joke (to the extent an AI can make a joke) about trans people during a standup skit. So it looks like this is going to be a recurring problem for AI projects on Twitch.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Remember when Neuro-sama got a two-week Twitch suspension for an AI-crafted joke? It happened yesterday to Nothing, Forever, the channel that was making an everlasting parody of a Seinfeld episode, when Larry (the Jerry Seinfeld analogue) made a joke (to the extent an AI can make a joke) about trans people during a standup skit. So it looks like this is going to be a recurring problem for AI projects on Twitch.

When everyone was predicting the future of artificial intelligence, no-one even got close to predicting how based AI would be.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
When everyone was predicting the future of artificial intelligence, no-one even got close to predicting how based AI would be.
It's almost as if this keeps happening. It's almost as if the unfeeling, logical machine sees these people and always comes to the same conclusion, no matter how it's put together or something huh...

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Remember, Skynet nuked California.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

kukkia

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom