"The Baby can burn to death... Let me watch it as it burns"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Frankly I don't see Cover approving a pink woman collab with Mori and Pippa. Pippa is too yab for their tastes. It surprised me when they even allowed Mori to work with ironmouse and I think that only happened because mouse pulls in more viewers than a lot of holomems, and has a seniority buff where she gets respect across the board for being in vtubing longer than most.
So I'm certain if and when it happens it'll be through the DDK account, which is probably for the best anyway since Karen herself will be able to relax a bit more and engage in the insanity slightly more than she otherwise would.
See, the trick is to ease Cover into it.

"Fauna? You want to collab with Seiso Bear? Well, she seems safe enough, and Phase Connect seems to be a reputable business. Sure, go ahead."

"Ame? Well, I guess collabing with Vodka Fox is pretty on brand for you, and we've had a pretty good experience with Phase Connect the last time we had a collab. Okay, go for it."

"Calli? Ah, our music standout in EN. You want to collab with Pekora? No? Oh, you meant Phase Connect's bunny girl. Sure, our previous collaborations were pretty successful and popular, and it's not like we'd deny our standout rapper her wish."

<One Collab Later>

Burning Bird.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Mika was talking about a revelation she had that she'd rather block antis than ignore them or respond she blocked one in Nov and since then she blocks them a lot more

Last edited:

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Frankly I don't see Cover approving a pink woman collab with Mori and Pippa. Pippa is too yab for their tastes. It surprised me when they even allowed Mori to work with ironmouse and I think that only happened because mouse pulls in more viewers than a lot of holomems, and has a seniority buff where she gets respect across the board for being in vtubing longer than most.
So I'm certain if and when it happens it'll be through the DDK account, which is probably for the best anyway since Karen herself will be able to relax a bit more and engage in the insanity slightly more than she otherwise would.
You guys always make the same mistake of thinking a corporate collab would need to be approved based on Pippa's most insane, controversial moments. She's a livestreamer with hundreds of streams, they're not going to go back to check. At most they would check her stats, and have someone go back in her last few streams to see what kind of content she makes(if at all). And those last few streams are 99.5% of the time within the vtuber etiquette.
They wouldn't deny a collab based on a few idiots bad-mouthing her, they know because they have their own. And they certainly wouldn't deny her if her numbers were big enough.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I will donate $250 to the forum if a Pippa and Mori Calliope collab ever happens. I’m confident it won’t.
Adding to conditions to this being that I will adjust the $250 for inflation and this bet expires with the inevitable heat death of the universe.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Mako put out a review of Sony's Mocopi.

Her tweet about it

Attachments

• signal-2023-02-06-10-58-36-692.png
    signal-2023-02-06-10-58-36-692.png
    594.1 KB · Views: 44

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
View attachment 12735

(Yes I'm on mobile and already forgot the tag change to fix the url sorry)

Looks like notOceane is singing on her new channel already, she seems to have a healthy sized ccv but she's not monetized yet so only time will tell how many of them actually member.

Here's a fun riddle. I'm just starting out as a 1view on a good day, with little experience and poor equipment. She's a reincarnation of a somewhat popular corpo streamer with plenty of experience and good equipment, and an instant 3view on her return stream. I'm starting to try to find collab opportunities with other small streamers, but really have no idea how to start except cold-DMing people. She got fired from her agency for, among other things, doxing her co-workers. Which one of us do you think will land a collab with another non-fleshtuber first?

Of course I'm not saying I'll be more successful than her in any other respects, but I have a feeling that she really stepped on her dick when it comes to ever collaborating with other streamers again who aren't already doxxed.

If she wins I'll donate $20 to the Humane Society.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I was confused of this post because I though he already had his open membership stream. I checked his stats and was sursprised, he got more memberships in his thanking stream than in the opening stream :whatastory:: 471 +273 gifted vs 130 vs 703 gifted (had to double check) memberships. It's not near the crazy numbers of Vesper but I guess any three-digits number (or even two-digits) must be crazy for such former little vtubers.
As someone who watched the stream live, he got most of those during his cry stream, I remember seeing 150 gifted in the span of five minutes as he was talking about his upbringing. This whole cry session also started almost immediately as his stream started, he was receiving memberships at the start and he started talking personal for a bit to say how thankful he was, which lead to more memberships and it just became a self feeding cycle of Shinri crying to money thrown at him which made people give more money. The man cried so much his eyes were dry and he was exhausted after an hour.

I think for Shinri its a matter of realizing that in his mind, he can have his dream and not just become a wage cuck like he should have when he turned "30", he doubted heavily continuing this gig from the way he talked and he's coming to realize that it in the end is proving to be worth it. So I think this is a case of the reality of his situation hitting him and he broke down into tears.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
She just sang burn what did she mean by this?
I was joking when I said this but then she sang "you will be found" 3 different times and cried on the 3rd one so it seems a lot of these are venting choices

Edit: and now the last song (only us) is about going solo with her fans

Edit 2: just restarted the stream to watch the beginning and she straight up said the songs she is gonna pick depict her feelings lately

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You people are so desperate for pippa to collab with a holo, you do know that is gonna unleash an avalanche of unicorns, newfags and autists on her and her chat right? Not to mention the twittards who will try to brigade her for being a "wannabe 4chin chuuba"

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Shondo's health bodies her once again

Archive

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
you do know that is gonna unleash an avalanche of unicorns, newfags and autists on her and her chat right?
Her audience is already 4chan, though, what's the difference, it is the same group of retards, just a different 4chan thread.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
You people are so desperate for pippa to collab with a holo, you do know that is gonna unleash an avalanche of unicorns, newfags and autists on her and her chat right? Not to mention the twittards who will try to brigade her for being a "wannabe 4chin chuuba"
I just want to watch the world burn.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

kestraline

Early Adopter
Here's a fun riddle. I'm just starting out as a 1view on a good day, with little experience and poor equipment. She's a reincarnation of a somewhat popular corpo streamer with plenty of experience and good equipment, and an instant 3view on her return stream. I'm starting to try to find collab opportunities with other small streamers, but really have no idea how to start except cold-DMing people. She got fired from her agency for, among other things, doxing her co-workers. Which one of us do you think will land a collab with another non-fleshtuber first?

Of course I'm not saying I'll be more successful than her in any other respects, but I have a feeling that she really stepped on her dick when it comes to ever collaborating with other streamers again who aren't already doxxed.

If she wins I'll donate $20 to the Humane Society.
I think the question for now will be can she pick up a model artist and rigger without drama popping up about it.

It is safe to say a lot of people will avoid her and she has next to no chance of getting in a company again. Any collabs will just be 1views/2views.

Also of note she basically is using the same overlay too.

1675705080761.png

1675705068549.png

Oh and during the stream someone came in as Charlotte Suzu (another Kawaii talent) impersonating her.
1675705156938.png

Kawaii are aware there are impersonators going on as some talent have popped up on twitter about it.

1675705355776.png

No doubt some of them were watching to see what came up but obviously not as their company accounts.

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Archive

ezgif-4-f163026591.jpg

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Not sure if I missed it while catching up but froot deleted her imposter syndrome tweet (another archive). This whole move is really, really pathetic and I would be deeply ashamed if I were in her shoes. :pathetic:
View attachment 12743
As far as I'm aware it didn't blow up and get the same outrage as the last tweet which ended up getting mummy involved to defend her cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom