"I speak slurs in all languages"Komachi Panko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230206-092021-515.png

(Yes I'm on mobile and already forgot the tag change to fix the url sorry)

Looks like notOceane is singing on her new channel already, she seems to have a healthy sized ccv but she's not monetized yet so only time will tell how many of them actually member.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
View attachment 12735

(Yes I'm on mobile and already forgot the tag change to fix the url sorry)

Looks like notOceane is singing on her new channel already, she seems to have a healthy sized ccv but she's not monetized yet so only time will tell how many of them actually member.

She just sang burn what did she mean by this?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Hakka showed up to an Ike stream and Ike spoke to him in their love language

Would love to see these two collabs for a song.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Machi is Kobos first VG Valo victim

Pikamee to piss off Twitter

Embed issue seems fixed on my end
Would love to see these two collabs for a song.
There IS precedent

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

kestraline

Early Adopter
oops didn't notice the karaoke got posted above because youtube blocked the embed, clocks ahoy

I'm not so insecure to think that Pippa streaming with a Vshojo person is going to infect her with Vshojo cooties and turn her into a coombait streamer or anything like that, but I understand I might be in the minority there. Really, my issues with Vshojo are more about the "company" itself than the streamers who on the whole seem like decent people (Kson doing what she did still ticks me off to think about and I don't understand why Zentrayea or however it's spelled doesn't just play a male character now that the big two have shown how successful they can be - maybe he's trapped into being Zen. I was never enough of a 4chan weeb to care about pink cat's "betrayal.")

Yeah, Mori and Pippa is the match-up I'd really love to see, though. But it will never happen.
I did mean to say before I wouldn't object to a Pippa / kson stream just to see the salt from Henri over it. However it won't happen.

But really Pippa would get a better time if she was doing something with Mori rather than vshojo talent. It might open the door more to other PC / hololive collabs and beyond. And if Lia finally stopped having a complex over it, she could reach out to Pomu and get something with Nijisanji too.

The question is though - will Mori actually get it approved through hololive or will she just do it through Demondice? You will notice she moved Ironmouse collabs over to her other account these last few months, and pretty much interacts with others in vshojo through that account.

Last edited:

BEEG Booba Fishing

More details about the hi:BANA festival. Each girl will be in charge of 1 event, plus fireworks on the main holoID channel at the end. There's merchandise related to the event in production also for some reason Iofi is running at 5 fps on the video

Indonesia_lp.png

And pako drew Kowalski

kestraline

Early Adopter
By the way if you want the Lia ASMR VOD which had her talk about gay shit and also Rinmama yabbing it up, take a look at this torrent link.

No gofile yet because the retard who uploaded one edited out parts of it for dumb reasons.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
The question is though - will Mori actually get it approved through hololive or will she just do it through Demondice? You will notice she moved Ironmouse collabs over to her other account these last few months, and pretty much interacts with others in vshojo through that account.
Frankly I don't see Cover approving a pink woman collab with Mori and Pippa. Pippa is too yab for their tastes. It surprised me when they even allowed Mori to work with ironmouse and I think that only happened because mouse pulls in more viewers than a lot of holomems, and has a seniority buff where she gets respect across the board for being in vtubing longer than most.
So I'm certain if and when it happens it'll be through the DDK account, which is probably for the best anyway since Karen herself will be able to relax a bit more and engage in the insanity slightly more than she otherwise would.

Sir Oliver

Not_glowie

Just lurking
So, considering that most female vtubers turn out to be at least decent looking, there's a possibility that Pippa's roommate may not be ugly, contrary to her own words.
Don't off yourself you dumb Rabbit, we need to see those pits. Tattoos are trash tier though.

niggaphil

That pippa stream got dark quick. I feel bad for the schizo rabbit, shes suffering from success.

I know I'm late like usual but I'm very busy watching trashbin tier vtubers no ones heard of. It's a important job, someone's gotta do it.
Oh boy I have a big job for you then. Please find some good vtubers from this dumpster bin

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Horse's schedule this week looks packed

20230206_095048.jpg

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Fuyo has made a bet with her manager
Screenshot_20230206-100944.png

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Fucking Flayon actually gave Kobo his credit card number.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Based Bae doing a Harry Potter stream.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

"I feel like... I've been exposed to a culture I should've never been exposed to..."-Tenma Maemi

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Gushed about Reine some more, she really really wants to sex that peafowl visit her in ID
Honestly if there was ever any relationship/"dey had secks" rrat that I believe, it'd be this one. Good for them if true, I like both of them.

Frankly I don't see Cover approving a pink woman collab with Mori and Pippa. Pippa is too yab for their tastes. It surprised me when they even allowed Mori to work with ironmouse and I think that only happened because mouse pulls in more viewers than a lot of holomems, and has a seniority buff where she gets respect across the board for being in vtubing longer than most.
So I'm certain if and when it happens it'll be through the DDK account, which is probably for the best anyway since Karen herself will be able to relax a bit more and engage in the insanity slightly more than she otherwise would.
Eh maybe not, but does it matter if its under DemonDice? Everyone basically knows Calli's roommate anyways. It'd be a great draw for Pippa regardless.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Based Bae doing a Harry Potter stream.

She isn't playing Hogwarts Legacy in that stream, she is learning Harry Potter spells.

Whatever that means lol

In other news, CHaD cast never got posted. It was their first off-collab one.

PeBoT (Pekora, Botan, and Towa) played Dark and Darker (fantasy Tarkov) earlier:

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter
Shinri just near cried on stream from all the memberships which prompted to talking about how when he reached "30" (I think this is his "canon" age, but probably close enough to his real life) he said to himself that he should become effectively a normie wagie and buckle down, but he took "a risk" (I presume this was becoming Lex Parte) and now he is realizing that his risk is fully paying off with all the support he is getting.

He couldn't even look at chat while telling this story to avoid actually crying.

Edit: Shinri is talking further about his past, his family has some kind of tradition (maybe a family business?) that was forced onto him which is probably why he mentioned being forced to be stoic and not express his emotions. He is talking as if his parents were foreigners and he had to pretty much act as a translator, he uses lore friendly terms in this story to masquerade it but he pretty much is saying something akin to "I had to translate from English to my native language". Guy has been sniffling for the past hour.

He explains how the reason why he is such a "dad" and acts like one is because he has been acting like one for a significant part of his life.

Edit 2: This guy took Kendo as a sport, he really is a Ronin.
I was confused of this post because I though he already had his open membership stream. I checked his stats and was sursprised, he got more memberships in his thanking stream than in the opening stream :whatastory:: 471 +273 gifted vs 130 vs 703 gifted (had to double check) memberships. It's not near the crazy numbers of Vesper but I guess any three-digits number (or even two-digits) must be crazy for such former little vtubers.
Cute clip of Kaela finding out she is in that tossing Irys game, looks like she really didn't know.

Kaela with her hair down looks so damn good. I also noticed that she is the only one whose mama/papa didn't design the new outfit. It's not by Yasuda Suzuhito but by Shirubā (not sure if he is a big name in the industry or not):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom