Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Nyana from FlaVR is doing angry ASMR (it's League):

Edit: HOLY FUCK
1675634876869.png

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Pochi would probably be the best behaved talent in terms of not giving manager-kun headaches.
:kaelalaugh:From Pochi's latest stream

A previous video was sitting in my drive; nearly forgot about it. She has also mentioned being bonked by management for something else as well.

Found the manager awhile ago, Tomer; He's working in sound design and as a composer in an unaffiliated platforming game.

Since I'm spamming Pochi:

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
:kaelalaugh:
From Pochi's latest stream

A previous video was sitting in my drive; nearly forgot about it. She has also mentioned being bonked by management for something else as well.

Found the manager awhile ago, Tomer; He's working in sound design and as a composer in an unaffiliated platforming game.

Best behaved still feels like a low bar considering the two kusos, the permanently thirsty meelf (oh god even I'm fucking doing it now) and the British tomboy

:whatastory:

FoOpwDYWQAAmIGM.jpeg
Tenma Tax

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

FL Cascadia

1675636363270.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
For everyone except SuperDuper, Rie's put up her stream schedule for next week:

For Superduper, what stream are you looking forward to most this week, and what song are you requesting for her membership karaoke request stream?

Interesting that she will do another Ñ stream.

With Wactor mostly killing everyone and then itself it would be nice to see if this works out for her and she ends up with a huge Ñ fanbase.

Imagine having to tard wrangle Yuko or Fuyo. Fuyo seems more unhinged than Yuko but the ghost hunter has the mindset of a true former channer.
Rin and Juna would probably be easy enough but Pochi would probably be the best behaved talent in terms of not giving manager-kun headaches.
Im guessing the new manager will be for the new wave.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
For Superduper, what stream are you looking forward to most this week, and what song are you requesting for her membership karaoke request stream?
Personally I'm looking forward to the graduation stream. :smugpipi:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
So I got recommended a video (not really an interesting watch so whatevs) and just learned that despite leaving for college, Depressed Nousagi decided to continue using a different channel a couple months ago,streaming and occasionally doing general easily made content. Guess as a creative outlet

C6B04A45-209D-43CE-9F37-7DCC60F76FD4.png08613DA4-45BD-48E2-AC74-FE323E94EC6D.png

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Finally an actual clip of the Niji Ex-ID situation :

Also Luca just dance stream has been unarchived because of a yab, but don't know if it's concert cancellation related...

"You act like someone cares enough to scold" - Fucking ouch. That line alone is a hell of an indictment about how Niji views the ID branch.
Rin has revealed two other ads on stream, the other a variant. Mentioned a few minutes later she may make them public pending approval.

Rin's at 40k subs, near 1k CCV and she's about to finally play Club Penguin on stream. Jewcorp ads are doing wonders and I'm happy for this brit :sanasmile:
View attachment 12667
View attachment 12668
I've missed most of the donothon unfortunately so I have the biggest vod catchup to do next week :gunpeko:

Fucking hell I love this Britbong. Her sense of humor is so great. The last hour of the stream has been her making fun of Gucci products for how fucking ludicrous they are. She is now freaking out about a $750 Gucci radish statue that she's turned into an asset.

Capture.PNG
She's also declared if she gets $30k she's buying the radish
Best behaved still feels like a low bar considering the two kusos, the permanently thirsty meelf (oh god even I'm fucking doing it now) and the British tomboy
Eel's thirst was off the charts last night in that Valorant stream. I don't even like the game much, but I was watching for the chemistry between Juna and Alexandria. They clearly know each other well before hand.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
That dress debate took place around 4-6 a.m EST...
We know who the autists in this site are, I KNOW YOU'RE THERE EUROFAGS
I don't even know what euro timezones are because I don't care, unlike you who seems to be an expert in them. I work 2nd shift so I am up nights.

And all you white/gold retards; you're starting to make me think this place is more retarded than vt. This isn't even a yanny/laurel thing where it's literally a trick (both sounds played, but at different frequencies), this is just a blue and black dress in a completely normal picture where you try to make up some retarded mental gymnastics like, "Oh it's a person standing inside a blue tent with one of those blue cellophane lens filter things covering them and only them so that when the light shines through it just tints the dress blue."

And Vesper had a lot of quotes to clip out of context, both as reactions and just reading the text, but one of the better ones I heard was, "Sometimes we have to platonically cuddle, so you don't go crazy", or something very similar to that.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I was watching Kronii's The Shining watchalong and I honestly forgot about this scene. Either that or it's not in the shorter version.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It should be interesting to watch Airi figure out when to attack Dr. Doppler

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Can we ban anyone talking about that stupid fucking dress?

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Lia starting up any minute

Lia loves us all so much <3

Untitled.png

This is a packed hour. We got Lia, Rin, Juna, Elira and Pomu all starting at the same time. Spoiled for choice.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Lia starting up any minute

I sincerely hope Lia isn't playing up her embarrassment over having to do this stream, because us torturing her for once feels so cathartic

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
The more we hear about Rinmama, the more Lia makes sense.
You heard it here folks, God hates the gays and join her Onlyfans.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
i found this in the wild, personal lil lolcow of mine (twitter christ-cuck who may or may not be vietnamese, thinks Attack on Titan is the pinnacle of Christ-Fascist media, has a cabal of discord orbiters who may or may not be underage)

i was wondering if anyone happens to have a screenshot of the time he asked (and deleted) about if Gura bragged about fucking black guys

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom