"Good day mate! Habbun... ebuleck... sigh havn't hadde brekkie yet! magga won EY! maggajyudon tsun! my shout!"Todoroki Hajime

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Cartridge is not a problem if you have an EVERDRIVE(tm)!!!
x5-black.jpg

(paid promotion)
Like honestly she did say she would use real hardware if possible, i say this is what she could use to play romhacks and other very legally aquired games off of. Theres an everdrive for basically every retro system.
Someone should hit up her Throne with some links to those and the consoles needed.

Not sure if she'd accept them though but for all we know she may have bought them with the recent donations she had.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Cartridge is not a problem if you have an EVERDRIVE(tm)!!!
x5-black.jpg

(paid promotion)
Like honestly she did say she would use real hardware if possible, i say this is what she could use to play romhacks and other very legally aquired games off of.
I'm pretty sure she's said she uses flashcarts when she doesn't have a game cause it's too expensive or hard to find. I think it was recent too like post indie status.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
uh oh he figured out the twist because of dinder

This really is a neat game, and it's incredibly well written, but the fact you have to beat/lose the game TWENTY SEVEN TIMES to see the true ending, and that to get anything remotely close to a good ending you have to unplug your computer from the internet and basically win the game rubs me the wrong way.

But yeah, if he gets 80 affection, he's gotten the best possible outcome from a first playthrough, proving once and for all that Takeshi is a retard that needs to commit sudoku due to bringing great dishonor to the middle-manager craft.

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
That dress debate took place around 4-6 a.m EST...
We know who the autists in this site are, I KNOW YOU'RE THERE EUROFAGS
I'M NOT A EUROFAG I'M JUST A NIGHT OWL!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Wait… a small corpo is actually hiring managers?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Does no surprise me. The shittier the corpo, the more overworked and understaffed. God's chosen corpo is most likely gearing up to tackle the big 3.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Wait… a small corpo is actually hiring managers?

Imagine having to tard wrangle Yuko or Fuyo. Fuyo seems more unhinged than Yuko but the ghost hunter has the mindset of a true former channer.
Rin and Juna would probably be easy enough but Pochi would probably be the best behaved talent in terms of not giving manager-kun headaches.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Imagine having to tard wrangle Yuko or Fuyo. Fuyo seems more unhinged than Yuko but the ghost hunter has the mindset of a true former channer.
Rin and Juna would probably be easy enough but Pochi would probably be the best behaved talent in terms of not giving manager-kun headaches.
3 managers for two of them each specifically, a single one for the rest

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Does no surprise me. The shittier the corpo, the more overworked and understaffed. God's chosen corpo is most likely gearing up to tackle the big 3.
They can be as amazing as they want but an industry dominated by jews is never a good one, i hope aviel runs with the money by the end of this year

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Someone should hit up her Throne with some links to those and the consoles needed.

Not sure if she'd accept them though but for all we know she may have bought them with the recent donations she had.
She does accept video game system, hardware and game suggestions on Throne, that's how dreamweavers and buckos funded her:
  • a Sega Saturn
  • Neo Geo Mini
  • Mischief Makers
  • a soldering station for console repairs
  • Buck freaking Bumble
  • a joystick
Though it makes her feel self-conscious with more expensive stuff, she mostly uses it to enable dreamweavers' feeder fantasies and for comfort stuff.

Early Adopter

wew

Male hag love!

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
HAHAHAHA! He JUST realized on day 24 or something that they live together. This fucking dude. "platonically cuddle" "we're not dating" HAHAHA

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
She fucking solders too.... :shiinastare:
I think it was for her DS but I might be remembering it wrongly lol
EDIT: checked her groomercord, she had prior experience with soldering stuff but this one was for fixing her DS because she only used cruder irons before.
ami_solder.png

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Early Adopter
I think it was for her DS but I might be remembering it wrongly lol
EDIT: checked her groomercord, she had prior experience with soldering stuff but this one was for fixing her DS because she only used cruder irons before.
:shiinastare: Superior hag. No competition. :shiinastare:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
A modchip review stream, complete with different configurations. Now that Amiya is free from the shackles of a company the possibilities blossom like shimmering flowers in the desert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom