"I can only sleep to dommy mommy ASMR. it has to be loud enough to keep my neighbors awake too"Tomoe Umari

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Rin's chat is still active. Mostly pulling in new people from her ads. She's up 8k subs from 28.1k to 36k. You occationally hear her in a voicemail style recording in the lines of "This is Rin Penrose and she's not here in the office at the moment..." and "This stream isn't sponsored by Ikea and I don't even know why I'm doing this."

First time seeing this sim game, brings a bit of chat participation.

I am now predicting that jewish greed will make them spam donothons and drain their fanbase of some goodwill

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Furen recently started FFX playthrough. Unlike others, she's actually sad and was a bit tearful during the "A HA HA HA HA" scene.

Koyori continuing Yoshi's Island at 7PM JST. World 5 so lots of sliding around on ice.

HACHI's birthday stream is today at 8PM JST. fellow Live Union member Enma Ruri will be there as her guest.

Speaking of Furen, previously she called in to Hoshikawa Sara's birthday stream and had some interesting menhera NTR moments involving Inui Toko and Deron. This time during Furen's third anniversary reverse totsu, she called Hoshikawa to her stream. It was fun.

Corvus Interpreter really does a good job clipping Furen, citing previous clips for reference as well.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Furen recently started FFX playthrough. Unlike others, she's actually sad and was a bit tearful during the "A HA HA HA HA" scene.

To be fair, it is a very sad scene. Unrelated to Furen playthrough, it's actually acted out relatively well in EN dub, too.

paul

Early Adopter
Iofi's hologra debut

No hint for official Myth debut in HoloGra but if you check the calendar there are 5 weekends left until 4th fes. You can do the math
Als Gura is still winning by doing absolutely nothing :smugrys:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
For everyone except SuperDuper, Rie's put up her stream schedule for next week:

For Superduper, what stream are you looking forward to most this week, and what song are you requesting for her membership karaoke request stream?

vestars20

Early Adopter
Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Is it possible (not a Cali watcher so I'm talking outta my ass) that Pippa is influencing Cali in some way or another to act more unhinged?
Music aside, Pippa's content is everything Calli ever wanted to make but can't because Cover management.

She is now vigorously living through Pippa, imagining herself being Pippa (with more rap and less mold, admittedly), dreaming of Pippa, desiring to be like Pippa and spending every free minute reading the Pippaposting thread on TVA, her mouse cursor hovering above the ever so tempting 'Post Reply' button, wondering whether her opsec is good enough so her Pippaposting can't be connected to her vtuber persona.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
If anyone missed Wemi's stream, her and chat had a heated debate on the color of dresses:
View attachment 12635
Anyone who ever says white and gold should just go get a lobotomy; there's a chance it might fix them, and it certainly can't make them any worse.

Edit: Do you guys seriously not understand a single thing about how color/light/shadow/glare/anything works? I cannot believe that anyone is dumb enough to think that's white and gold.
Edit 2: Proctor, is there a way to mass-mute people from my sight based on them saying it's white and gold? Clearly their thoughts are not worth reading.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Music aside, Pippa's content is everything Calli ever wanted to make but can't because Cover management.

She is now vigorously living through Pippa, imagining herself being Pippa (with more rap and less mold, admittedly), dreaming of Pippa, desiring to be like Pippa and spending every free minute reading the Pippaposting thread on TVA, her mouse cursor hovering above the ever so tempting 'Post Reply' button, wondering whether her opsec is good enough so her Pippaposting can't be connected to her vtuber persona.
i have a sneaking suspicion thraang is calli

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
Anyone who ever says white and gold should just go get a lobotomy; there's a chance it might fix them, and it certainly can't make them any worse.
Found lizard people. It's white and gold, scalie.

kestraline

Early Adopter
She said on science stream, she doesn't want to try and get into Phase Connect, because she wouldn't be able to do stupid shit like this. She doesn't want to deal with managers, right now she just have to ask her mother.

I think a lot of Phase Connect fans already watch her, excuse me if she is a widely known vtuber here.
Her reasoning is quite odd when you see what they let Lia get off with doing. Miia also has everyone's favourite mod Xalabussy watching her too.

I think someone needs to talk her into applying at least to see how far she can get. She could easily get in through Phase Invaders.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
There's no debate to be had, it's objectively ochre and white, period. I'm not even a bit convinced anyone alive doesn't know this or "sees it differently" either. Anything to the contrary is meme shit. Not even color blindness, because there is no color blindness that works in a way that changes that white to anything else, or changes the ochre into blue or black or some shit (green/red is what colorblindness almost always fucks with and it just turns them into identical muddy brown, not some other crazy color). You can have meaningless inane debates all day about whether white is off-white or light grey or whether ochre counts as gold (it's what is used for gold in every painting you can name that doesn't use leaf).
That fucking dress isn't even a complex set of colors that's hugely affected by light more than anything else. Yeah, white picks up surrounding colors particularly well but not more than, say, the skin of the bitch wearing it does. :vomit::magnino:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
There's no debate to be had, it's objectively ochre and white, period. I'm not even a bit convinced anyone alive doesn't know this or "sees it differently" either. Anything to the contrary is meme shit. Not even color blindness, because there is no color blindness that works in a way that changes that white to anything else, or changes the ochre into blue or black or some shit (green/red is what colorblindness almost always fucks with and it just turns them into identical muddy brown, not some other crazy color). You can have meaningless inane debates all day about whether white is off-white or light grey or whether ochre counts as gold (it's what is used for gold in every painting you can name that doesn't use leaf).
That fucking dress isn't even a complex set of colors that's hugely affected by light more than anything else. Yeah, white picks up surrounding colors particularly well but not more than, say, the skin of the bitch wearing it does. :vomit::magnino:
You are literally retarded.
54f0350d6da8119e64db7c9a

(I've noticed recently when I paste an image, it's not showing up at the bottom for me to make a thumbnail. Is this related to the other stuff that's getting screwed up, like the youtube links?)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I come from a long line of professionally colorblind people, it's blue and black. Go suck on a sewer rat you Chernobyloid-ass color mutant.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
You are literally retarded.
54f0350d6da8119e64db7c9a

(I've noticed recently when I paste an image, it's not showing up at the bottom for me to make a thumbnail. Is this related to the other stuff that's getting screwed up, like the youtube links?)
Not the same dress as the one in the still ITT, and you've got severe brain damage. You DO realize there's no mystery here, right? Objects that aren't natural are dyed or painted with clealry labeled pigments. Even the one in the ad you linked has 4 color options, one of which is a white version, with a red/black and a pink/black variant. And no, your brain doesn't "see blue and black and gold and white" unless you're mentally defective, unironically. You should not have a driver's license or access to a forklift.
I have painted models in that shit, over and over, direct from life. Gold and white is a very old school choice for portraiture and is found in a ton of props and furniture in art studios. I have a closet full of gold painting frames, are you going to try to pretend you think they're black or blue? Or that stripes matter? Clownworld. In particular, they're commonly used pigments because the white and ochre used to mix skin tones can be used for your clothing and props (and a lot of what goes into hair) with little effort and is harmonious. When you see something like a Waterhouse portrait of a girl holding a bronze tray with yellow apples on it, 80% of the paint on the canvas is white and ochre...in her skin, her robe, the tray, the apples, her girdle, her gold necklace. I learned this trivia from the lady who oversees all the restoration at the Art Institute of Chicago of Renaissance classics there. I'd knock out the dress in the still with it in front of me with the same yellow ochre and titanium white, and it would be absolutely accurate to life, and if you scan it and use the color picker in Photoshop, the photo, the paint, and any accurate photo of the dress would be very similar.

How would one live, being so zoomer as to be unable to tell simple colors apart in all situations? Like, standing outside with rapidly changing light and trying to match color as you paint, I can understand getting it a bit wrong. We're not looking at complex color, with setting sun on it, you're looking at the simplest shit ever, with dyed objects. I realize traffic signs have signature shapes due to ambient conditions and people with bad vision but are you lizard subhumans really that common? Do you look at a printed book and the black inked text "looks gold" to you? Do bar codes make your head hurt?

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I felt like there was some influence from the nijisanji "anonymous" thing too. Specifically the "calling out people and /vt/" aspect, but she's putting her own spin on it (while most likely seeking to avoid the issues with the way nijisanji did it).
Moris thing is already 10x better because she didn't try to hide in anonymity and also didn't drag other members into it as well

Suisei be winning rn

Kiara is going to be watching Star Wars for the first time, to fulfill Korones wish

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Did anyone post towas new original? (*5 days ago)

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
I come from a long line of professionally colorblind people, it's blue and black. Go suck on a sewer rat you Chernobyloid-ass color mutant.
To be professionally anything requires that you are paid enough to live on for that thing. How do you and fellow reptiloids get jobs being paid to not have learned basic colors or to see right through low-tier attempts at "optical illusions" in bad photos? Who is the client for the professionally colorblind?
I mean, I have a friend who builds and paints plamo who is color blind but nobody pays him for that, and I had a prof in art school in the 90s who was color blind and taught drawing and anatomy, but he was paid despite that, not because of it. But I'm sorry to hear that you're entirely blind, not just color blind. You CAN get paid for being entirely blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom