"So now I know that Bae has bad taste in men."IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvl8

Looks like Nasa will do a handcam stream.

It's a DIY felt doll of Pikachu. The set didn't come with a needle, handcam cancelled and is now a zatsu stream.

Edit: Looks like the guy(animal friend part II) translating on the chat of Nasa and Michiru is just a fan and not a bot like I initially thought. Nasa thank the guy for doing translations.

Last edited:

vestars20

Early Adopter
Nasa handcam

The PC JP girls have a few viewers who live translate as well
Looks like Nasa will do a handcam stream.

Clock me

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
So that seems to have been a mix of making fun of Twitch thots, /vt/, and herself. Hilarious stream. I just don't know where the idea came from
It came from a dream

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Some more clips from kronii's powerwash stream.

EDIT: Soren posted some kronii comments from today's member stream on vt.
1675574804688475.png

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Inb4 a shitposting rabbit. Honestly it does feel like regular Calli but less reserved. I feel like she wants to piss someone off with this.
Is it possible (not a Cali watcher so I'm talking outta my ass) that Pippa is influencing Cali in some way or another to act more unhinged?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I was going to attempt to shill the same thing lol. Phase sleepy dragon appreciators :gurasemperfi:
NASA CUTE

(Damn, the embedder script doesn't seem to support YouTube clips.)

Is it possible (not a Cali watcher so I'm talking outta my ass) that Pippa is influencing Cali in some way or another to act more unhinged?

I don't think she really needed much of a push.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Why must you do this to me Bae?
Screenshot - 2023-02-05T014130.571.png\Screenshot - 2023-02-05T014056.867.png

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I felt like there was some influence from the nijisanji "anonymous" thing too. Specifically the "calling out people and /vt/" aspect, but she's putting her own spin on it (while most likely seeking to avoid the issues with the way nijisanji did it).

Last edited:

vestars20

Early Adopter
Never seen her shilled here

Tomoe, horse girl, raided her after her drunk cadence stream. Her voice is really nice

Edit: up for another hour or so. If I can get Jdownloader2 to grab it I'll post the archive
Here it is
She feels like the in-between sister of Lisa and Ami. Sang a Pat Benatar song <3
The original link was to her stream but it was taken down so enjoy the now classic vtuber intro video

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230205-020600-975.png
Two of Rins top donors are the same guy who /vt/ refers to as her "Japanese ojisan" because they are incapable of thinking of anything through a non-coomer perspective

Kalion

:)
Lapin, Beri, CallieCalico, and Meat have been streaming ToonTown and two of them have gotten banned.

image_2023-02-05_022501283.png

calliban.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
If anyone missed Wemi's stream, her and chat had a heated debate on the color of dresses:
1675582161118.png

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
I felt like there was some influence from the nijisanji "anonymous" thing too. Specifically the "calling out people and /vt/" aspect, but she's putting her own spin on it (while most likely seeking to avoid the issues with the way nijisanji did it).
Anons are, for the most part, indifferent and calling it boring. I agree with them. Only nijisisters are crying about it, and that's either about unfair treatment or coming from obvious Millie/Enna posts.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
As a side note, speaking of quotes, I only just recently noticed Kirsche is credited as "Kirschey" when you hover and it makes me warm and fuzzy inside to know that she hated that y and wanted it gone forever. So part of me is happy it lives on in infamy here.

I should probably figure out how to add quotes to the list but I was too retarded last I checked.
I randomly remembered this was a moment and figured it worthy

This one?
1675582326573.png

Lol those mysta tweets really revved everyone up huh? Yesterday ya'll seemed pretty supportive of this so called "terrible" idea, i guess things do sound funnier late at night...
It's funny to me that the nijis need to literally poke fun at /vt/ live on stream to get into drama, meanwhile the holos get into drama for... not streaming or streaming too much (with males). I guess the world was never fair.
I'm not surprised by the shift in opinion. My opinion about e.g. Calli (and recently Vesper) having Mori Moments is that it's fine to be frustrated and say that you (general you) would do things differently in their position - but if their colleagues don't feel wronged, you don't have the right to get angry for them. (This is also part of why "Gura/Altare hate Mori/Vesper" rrats have so much traction - the rrats allow you to validate your own disproportionate feelings instead of letting them go.) The Millie secret GC stream is the inverse of that. Some people here thought it was funny, but in the morning her colleagues got tilted, so no matter what we think of the stream, she has to make it up to them. I doubt they'll hold grudges, especially now with the NijiEN concert cancellation/postponement to deal with.

"We've seen each other naked" ~ Hakka of Guild Tempus

Very cool lore Hakka.
1675583398073.png

Out of the 600 quotes on that damn thing, I constantly read the same dozen or so of the same ones. At this point, I'm just used to seeing it. I hate it, but eh.
I wonder if the seed for the randomiser is something cyclic, like the server time. Not that it'll help you, but I'm curious; which ones do you see the most often?

Actually, just before that there was a post about Mino Mieko teaching physiology, so I grouped into that.

Also, I believe we DO need to recognize Idol as a serious company, deserving its own tag for The Recap - such an honour, they are now on par with the FLaVR, truly flattering. IDL would be obvious enough, I think? Also, about the mark - should we just say "fuck it" and go with the Star of David? I don't have the unicode symbol for that yet.

Speaking of The Recap, the previous one has gotten over the limit again, forcing me to cut it into 2 parts. This cannot continue like this, I might have to start trusting people to put pieces together without links to every sinlge part of the discussion, just some of them.
As useful as the company tags are, the colour and size tags add to your overhead. You seem to have saved a bunch of characters in 1600-1650 by omitting the links to previous recaps as @Scoots suggested. I was about to suggest experimenting with BBcode emoji, but these now revert to Unicode emoji in the preview window, so I don't know what to suggest now lol.

The purple for Idol is a bit dark. I preferred the Hebrew character, but the black sun is fine.

Things could have gone worse for Oceane. She could have gotten chloroformed and woken up to this.
1675584510214.png

I like Zeta's knife, as well.

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Rin's chat is still active. Mostly pulling in new people from her ads. She's up 8k subs from 28.1k to 36k. You occationally hear her in a voicemail style recording in the lines of "This is Rin Penrose and she's not here in the office at the moment..." and "This stream isn't sponsored by Ikea and I don't even know why I'm doing this."

1675589935556.gif

66679e5f-6c75-47a7-914a-b557c5c4e853.jpg

I am now predicting that jewish greed will make them spam donothons and drain their fanbase of some goodwill
I'd think they'd softly pitch donothons for eventful streams or to aim for serious goals like addtional funding for songs/covers, animation, etc.

They've got a new/adopted member coming up soon, another batch of EN? members; and a rebrand of the HE girls. It's gonna rake in money.

There's still a constant 360~ people in chat for simulated ducks.
1675588878684.png

1675589041096.png
Just in the last 1.5 hrs another 600 subs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom