"Grab my butt. My butt's open"Tsukumo Sana

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Altare's clunker car almost got lost because of his neighbor calling it in.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Did rushia fucking curse this month?, first oceane, then this shit with niji, maybe by next week vesper will be terminated for impregnating gura for real, and ayame for ina's attempted murder.
Welcome to February Gamers!

Impressive. Yagoo still improving his skillset at 49 years old. :kaelaapprob:

Makes me wonder if Anycolor has English-only meetings; maybe they wouldn't screw their EN branch if they had more of those?

View attachment 12370
Ame confirms Fallout: New Vegas perms have been acquired. It probably won't start a company-wide arc... but I wouldn't be surprised if her playing it gets a few other Holos to play it too...
Well, she's true to her word:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Sometimes it's fun to just sit and marvel at how far we've come, this is still one of my favorite song parodies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Spear autist actually hit the 12 hour VOD limit and started up another stream

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Well, she's true to her word:
Is it allowed for them to listen to the songs? or is it a case of GTA again?

Edit: She turns up the radio, because the stream is not monetized.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Spear autist actually hit the 12 hour VOD limit and started up another stream

While the kids were getting fat dubs in Fortnite, grandpa was studying orbital dynamics to land on the star station.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
>jump into Ame's NV stream for a good time
>she's about to follow the guy with the fake daughter up to the cliff to get betrayed, imminent kino
>some motherfucking, knuckle dragging, shit eating, dog killing, baby raping, church bombing, vshojo donating BASTARD immediately spoils it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Neuro-senpai noticed Fauna. And yes, she has started to learn how to do react content lol. Clip she was watching:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'm going to keep an eye on this one. I feel like they have lolcow potential.
Just wait for Pippa's smash or pass stream where she roasts the heck outta the troon's model and they try to cancel her.

Also Wemi's been live, if you're not here what the fuck are you doing.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
>she's about to follow the guy with the fake daughter up to the cliff to get betrayed, imminent kino
>some motherfucking, knuckle dragging, shit eating, dog killing, baby raping, church bombing, vshojo donating BASTARD immediately spoils it
I think Ame being my oshi is why I'm able to enjoy Yuko and some of the others with creepy fanbases. If you can tolerate the teacuck community you can stand up to any torture.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Chat really is the fucking worst, no fun allowed. The problem with it is that if you don't want to get spoiled you can't read chat at all, and a lot of people parasocial morons only watch stream to try to get 5 seconds of the streamer's attention (one reason i stopped watching streams since i don't give a shit about interacting with people who don't really care about me)
That fag probably felt all cool and smug about it too because he saved his precious oshi. Please do us all a favor and neck yourself investiretard

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Chat really is the fucking worst, no fun allowed. The problem with it is that if you don't want to get spoiled you can't read chat at all, and a lot of people parasocial morons only watch stream to try to get 5 seconds of the streamer's attention (one reason i stopped watching streams since i don't give a shit about interacting with people who don't really care about me)
That fag probably felt all cool and smug about it too because he saved his precious oshi. Please do us all a favor and neck yourself investiretard
>streamer not asking for help
>people backseat with accurate spoilers
>streamer asking for help
>people backseat with completely incorrect information that just makes it worse

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING.jpg

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I was looking for someone to clip the Polka interaction with HoloMinistry.. she was trying to play along in her cute voice but kept breaking character and laughing at EN's lack of game.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
We lost an unwinnable bet with kronii and now we have to compliment her gaming skills for a whole week she sucks at games she's the best gamer of the whole universe.
we fucked up.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom