"What do you call those tiny plants that people have at home, sucklings? (Succulents)"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
So who is going to send Pippa a PNG of a set of keys to really get her motor running?
We need to send her Zax's KazuyaKiba's PNG and finally get @Reticule some answers!
KazuyaKiba.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa got in on that conversation too talking about how she often wasted money on microscopic upgrades for streaming when she should have saved her money for a tangible upgrade later down the line:

Since Pippa was nice to this person they have gotten in on Pippa's smash or pass submission.

Also please tell me one of you guys submitted Jetstream Sam.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
To clarify, I was calling Reticule a unicorn, not an onanist, although I suppose that goes with the territory.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
not an onanist
How did I make it an unspecified amount of too many years whithout knowing this word?
panel-522117527-image-9ebad5c8-9eb9-480f-a4bc-30bfdaf814d9.png
Is this also supposed to be Zax's avatar?...... W for the Unicorns lol :shiinastare:

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

wew

Male hag love!
A troon would be a sped about spending way to much on tech you really dont need
Also wait this fucker has no links to youtube or twitch do they not even stream? Is this mother fucker a pre debut talking out their ass? good fucking lord
omg its worse than I thought they want to be a Manager

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Summary of monthly Namirin stream:
  • Overslept, oops. Welcome to January 33rd Patreon stream
  • Talking about utaite she likes, sings some songs. Also talks about annoying screeching children in public and how some people can't control their kids. "I haven't been spanked before" Yabai.
  • Has to remember to pay into indiegogo for a keyboard at 8 AM PST. Not sure it will accept her payments and paypal sucks.
  • Tries to get the keyboard, payment methods don't work, as expected, even mommy's American credit card.
  • Multiple f-bombs are dropped and mentions of wanting to kill someone are made.
  • Ends stream.
10/10, will spend $10 to experience it again next month.
Dang, I missed this live. I'd have not slept last night if I knew. Anyway, about 'next month'; obviously she's late sometimes, but as far as I know she hasn't ever skipped a month, so there should still be a 'february' stream and that could be any time between right now and early march. Edit: Watching it now, and cracked up at the part where I think she tried to use her goxlr to make a robot voice, but it was set to 'ikemen voice'. Gee, I wonder why her settings might have been changed to that... Edit 2: "Thank you very much for being patient with me; on both for the delay oversleeping, and for the keyboard, thank you very much I really appreciate it. There is really something wrong with me recently." This girl needs help, I think she needs to go cold turkey with this addiction and be forced to use nothing but this until she is able to control herself: https://www.indiamart.com/proddetail/black-usb-flexible-keyboard-23432152762.html
Do these get archived anywhere or saved on her patreon? Or do you pretty much have to be there live? I'm always tempted to join, but don't want to be one of those super obvious motherfuckers that are always commenting on both her identities using the same accounts and whatnot.
Like he already said, there are tons of people with obvious names already. I also use the same account for both, so I'm sure that if she recognizes me from one place she'd recognize me in both. Unlike many though, I do have a normal account name and not something like, 'I LUV IRyS 💎'.

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Strongest bisexual and possibly legit schizo, Hen of Mimi is streaming her first gunpla
(her hands are small, please do not totally tell her she has small hands)

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Does anyone know the status of the transmenace in ID? Have they been squashed out, culturally of course, before they could destroy their society? That could be the reason why there's no pushback in the twitter replies.
As someone who are in ID (generally speaking), the "transmenace" is largely a non-issue within the country. Most of the country is muslim so they reject the idea of LGBT, while some at least "tolerate" it to variety of degrees. (Yaoi and Yuri is still something indonesian weebs liked, but its something like "its just something I liked" mentality, and does not really shows if they actually support it or not)

There are some movements and all, but its like, a really small minority. And while you might see some ID on twitter holding the flags, you wont really see them willingly show it in public, lest you get arrested.

Most that we get are just crossdressers or gays of either male or female, but stuff like trans and other things are generally unknown to most ID and even if they knew they would disagree. That's why the IDs has not much of issues regarding the whole shebang about the Hogwarts game. All they see is "funni harry pottah game", not "a game that is a menace to the trans"

Tl;dr ID Folks: "What's a trans? Is it part of LGBT? If yes, please leave."

EDIT: One thing that I forgot to mention, the country itself still tries to make it at least somewhat acceptable but at this time they are getting criticism or disagreement by the more religious aspect of the country.

This generally means that while there ARE indonesians who is willing to tolerate them, the government is at best limited on how they can handle the rights for LGBT or Trans movement as a whole. But yes, this means that for now, they still follow the concept that theres only two gender and that you should be straight.

As much as bad wikipedia is, the article that mentions it has better explanation.
The 50k outfit (and some other outfits here and there) are provided by the company, after that livers are free to commission more outfits as they see fit out of their own pocket. Which is why there are some JP members with a ton of outfits (Alice probably has like a dozen by now).
I know about the whole thing, its just that I was blindsided by the feesh decided that its a good time to drop her new drip

Though considering that, I guess she felt dropping new drip is a way to quell the malding remnants of Niji fans.

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

HOLY SHIT NO FUCKING WAY!
I wonder how many times he was "abused" (told to stop being a fag/YWNBAW) while shitting that post out. Or had his horsepiss/bathtub estrogen intercepted by his parents.

1674634262084895.gif

Thank you for posting this before I made an unfortunate and very bonk-worthy comment regarding "her" character's dark skin :ponrys:
Bonk would be the least of your problems. That's a man. AIIIIIIIIDS

I humbly petition that we have a react sticker for thirsting that backfires massively after it emerges the subject is a troon/not a female.

Last edited:

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
A troon would be a sped about spending way to much on tech you really dont need
Also wait this fucker has no links to youtube or twitch do they not even stream? Is this mother fucker a pre debut talking out their ass? good fucking lord
omg its worse than I thought they want to be a Manager
I'm going to keep an eye on this one. I feel like they have lolcow potential.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Magni is addicted to Fortnite now, zoomer confirmed.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom