"I'M FREAKIN IT"Rosemi Lovelock

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I was never truly informed on all of Tsunderia's various troubles but no matter how bad it may have been I was always willing to give them the fact they were willing to let their talents have their models, I thought that was pretty cool of them and I wish everyone would do that, instead of just locking graduated characters in the dust closet to die (better alternative than giving them to a new va, tho). I suppose they still did, but if it did come at a price it'd be really shitty.
It's unfortunate but understandable though, high-quality models are expensive to commission and I'm sure that the CEO of Tsunderia wants to recoup some of his costs in running a failed business.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
It's unfortunate but understandable though, high-quality models are expensive to commission and I'm sure that the CEO of Tsunderia wants to recoup some of his costs in running a failed business.
"I know i've made a lot of shit decisions for these 2 years and drove this company into the ground and forced you guys to perform double shifts as both manager and a worker and basically killed the whole company by myself but in the bright side you can have your uniform!"
"Btw i'm expecting you to pay up for it, shits expensive"
American working culture! Sometimes i wonder why your hospitals, schools and factories dont have suicide nets on them.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
i wonder why your hospitals, schools and factories dont have suicide nets on them.
They don't have to pay the life inference if they KTS :annoyedpippa:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

I like that Nagzz is becoming more and more of a simp for the vodka fox but goddamn she just about killed the dude there

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I've seen several times where HoloEN has been just as entertainingly hysterical as Wrestlesanji and The Cards Against Humanity streams were. It's been a while, with so many people on break or sick or whatever. But I do remember one of those times was the HoloMinistry stream, that was hysterical

Which is why I'm so excited for this

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
"I know i've made a lot of shit decisions for these 2 years and drove this company into the ground and forced you guys to perform double shifts as both manager and a worker and basically killed the whole company by myself but in the bright side you can have your uniform!"
"Btw i'm expecting you to pay up for it, shits expensive"
American working culture! Sometimes i wonder why your hospitals, schools and factories dont have suicide nets on them.
So you're saying that the CEO charging the talents to keep their models is the first smart business decision he's made?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I've seen several times where HoloEN has been just as entertainingly hysterical as Wrestlesanji and The Cards Against Humanity streams were. It's been a while, with so many people on break or sick or whatever. But I do remember one of those times was the HoloMinistry stream, that was hysterical

Which is why I'm so excited for this

Oh god they got new, really high-quality art and Ame is their pimp.

Muman missing.
ezgif-2-c46ebf5c46.jpg

HiRyCK it's IRyCK.
ezgif-2-1c3705e0ff.jpg

Last edited:

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Everyone talking about Oceane being a doxxwhore, but all I care about is getting something on Nene Amano.

Why/what?
Curiously, I was digging through some archives and I stumbled on this thread on Warosu from January 25th:
The thread A) has a supposed Nene Amano roomate account, and B) Has someone accusing the OP by saying "Doxing your coworkers isn't nice Oceane.".

FL Cascadia

Anyone manage to tune into a twitter space hosted by Masae (Yugo's VA) the past hour? I only just saw it on my twitter feed and it was around 12 minutes after it had already ended...
Actually scratch that, they switched over to Youtube because their wifi was dying during the space.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Bae and Krono were the ones first up and chat's going crazy because of the whole thing about Bae claiming to be 12.

soap suds

Anyone manage to tune into a twitter space hosted by Masae (Yugo's VA) the past hour? I only just saw it on my twitter feed and it was around 12 minutes after it had already ended...
Actually scratch that, they switched over to Youtube because their wifi was dying during the space.

This fucker has 6.6k people watching them... where were all these people beforehand? Their old average was like 1-2k per stream. I guess being terminated and wiped from a company is the way to get noombers.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
IRyCK going straight for the sexual harassment.
:irysthumbsupl:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
IRyCK has no game. Poor dude

kukkia

Early Adopter

Man it feels weird hearing Yugo's voice again. RN she's just talking about her grandmother. She seems to be pretty relaxed, which is good. I was never a big Yugo fan and I don't think NijiEN was a great fit for her, but I'm glad she's doing well.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
lol Guy Irys has zero game. Guy Fauna on the other hand.. lady killer for real.

RiverBear

This fucker has 6.6k people watching them... where were all these people beforehand? Their old average was like 1-2k per stream. I guess being terminated and wiped from a company is the way to get noombers.
because she has only streamed twice after being fired iirc

FL Cascadia

Personally, I only watched a few snippets of their debut, plus their karaoke stream when they were taking part in Ryushen's 24-hour karaoke relay last summer.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
"Keyboard autists aren't that common"- IRyK
:deztheroom:

"Kirby can turn rock hard too" stop, I'm gonna die

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom