"A little bit more and I should end the stream. I should prepare for the next stream."Kaela Kovalskia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Which is a collab chart for the company, apparetly Oceane only ever did 2 collabs with other members and both where back in October, so rrats that she didn't get along with the other girls where already floating around.
Miryu too did 2 collabs only. I mention it before, kawaii girls rarely does collabs at all.
Presented without comment.

She is have some excuse ^_^
vivaldi_zF5UOLIVFq.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
To the person that was wondering if anyone was going to play Hi-Fi Rush, Fulgur just confirmed that they got perms for it, so maybe we'll get some NijiEN livers streaming it.
Interesting enough, an indie I've started watching was playing Hi-Fi Rush just the other night. Chinchilla pit girl Vtuber Ashton Marten. I've been trying to get a general feel for her since she showed up in Mari's chat a few weeks ago.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Lisa is gonna go live in a matter of moments. Shower her with love as she probably could use the reassurance in her transition to becoming an indie.

"I was self employed to begin with" -Lisa

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Lisa is gonna go live in a matter of moments. Shower her with love as she probably could use the reassurance in her transition to becoming an indie.

>fall asleep at desk to her intro music
>lisa screams
>jolt awake
>not tired at all anymore

Holy shit I love Lisa.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Miryu too did 2 collabs only. I mention it before, kawaii girls rarely does collabs at all.
If they're virtually all GFE, isn't a collab a threesome at that point?

:youroshiisawhore:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

holy fuck i tune in and shes getting fucking showered in memberships, she can barely keep up lmao

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
holy fuck i tune in and shes getting fucking showered in memberships, she can barely keep up lmao
5 new memberships on the superchat bar is getting showered in them?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I think there were more than that, I heard her welcome at least a dozen people to membership just in the few minutes I've been listening and it sounded like she had already been going down a list.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She didn't get many new ones, just old members sending in their monthly message all at once.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Here's a fun project for someone who wants to mess with AI

View attachment 12254
View attachment 12255

I don't even need to use an AI I can hear her clear as day.
Amazing how Kawaii manages to get the GFEs with coomer member art, that also do the whole backstabbing bitch thing. First Neena, and now Oceane. Maybe a corpo focused on GFE is a breeding ground for this kind of shit. At this point I don't think it would be a surprise in an organization with women focused on milking lonely guys with GFE, that there's a lot of potential for resentment and drama
You should know by now that any woman who willingly does GFE or coomer content is not mentally sound:smugina:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Does sena and lisa have to stream at the same fucking time?????????????
SENA STREAM

What the fuck is that /live/ bullshit?

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Get ready for another KKKaren yab. Gets dropped in Eastern Europe somewhere, sees Cyrillic, goes "Oh, Russia, what's up my Russian Dead Beats". 30 seconds later it turns out it's Kiev. Followed by "I would die if I came here".

"Ooh, look at that cool graffiti!" turns to look at it, it's a swastika (I think)
I swapped to Ame when she came on, but that has to be the most Mori chain of events I have heard in a while.

IB VShojo-like outfit.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
So Lisa has "conditions" to continue streaming as Lisa. Sounds like she might be in a Kallin situation, where she had to buy the rights to her character within six months or lose the ability to stream as Kallin (which is why she rebranded to Ember Amane). That's purely a guess, but it sounds like Tsunderia's CEO didn't just simply hand over the models/IP rights at all.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Lisa just did a dig at Cyberlive as a joke:
"Listen, at least we don't live in the timeline where I was a manager okay."

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
That's purely a guess, but it sounds like Tsunderia's CEO didn't just simply hand over the models/IP rights at all.
I mean from a business perspective it makes sense. At the point where the company has already gone under you might as well get what money you can as PPP since PR is of no concern.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
Well we just learned that Altare has no idea how to pronounce Ensign.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
That's purely a guess, but it sounds like Tsunderia's CEO didn't just simply hand over the models/IP rights at all.
I was never truly informed on all of Tsunderia's various troubles but no matter how bad it may have been I was always willing to give them the fact they were willing to let their talents have their models, I thought that was pretty cool of them and I wish everyone would do that, instead of just locking graduated characters in the dust closet to die (better alternative than giving them to a new va, tho). I suppose they still did, but if it did come at a price it'd be really shitty.

Anyways, Sara is doing a watchalong of Groundhog day. Sara has been learning about this great American tradition recently and is absolutely obsessed, so combine her enthusiasm with one of the best films ever and you have a recipe for a banging stream :sanasmile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom