"VAPANKULO!"Komachi Panko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
SO IT WAS something with oceane, the last thread on vt i shared was saying things like: it probably is another neena situation, it probably has to do with oceane, maybe they saw a talents DMs and are making a mass audit on the rest.
. oceane 1.png
oceane 2.pngoceane 3.png
oceane 4.pngoceane 5.png
oceaneena.png
audit.png.
Was it that easy for people that watched oceane to tell all of this, or is it confirmation of their talents posting on vt?.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
SO IT WAS something with oceane, the last thread on vt i shared was saying things like: it probably is another neena situation, it probably has to do with oceane, maybe they saw a talents DMs and are making a mass audit on the rest.
Was it that easy for people that watched oceane to tell all of this, or is it confirmation of their talents posting on vt?.
I have been reading the threads too and everyone is saying that nobody on /vt/ liked Oceane since day one, it seems her fans where self contain and disliked by other Kawaii fans and she just rubbed people there the wrong way, it could be just vt going all "I told you so" after the fact, like they usually do, but I also found this
1675279712756448.jpg

Which is a collab chart for the company, apparetly Oceane only ever did 2 collabs with other members and both where back in October, so rrats that she didn't get along with the other girls where already floating around.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
WTF I was gonna watch that later!

I'm fucking pissed, Rie just got 1K subscribers just from her pandering to the spics from her Spanish speaking stream I'm fucking LIVID!
"Limited working proficiency: Spanish" Good Rie! Use every tool you have! But there is one power you need to draw on..... now is the time....
"I've always had a passion for books. Reading and writing have always been part of who I am as a person; having finished the entire Harry Potter series at six years old and written over 200k worth of creative writing for my own enjoyment, it's safe to say that words have built me up to become a complete bookworm."
Do it Rie, you must forsake the femboys and return to your roots! Play the gooddamned harry potter game and make the faggots seeth :pippasquish:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I have been reading the threads too and everyone is saying that nobody on /vt/ liked Oceane since day one, it seems her fans where self contain and disliked by other Kawaii fans and she just rubbed people there the wrong way, it could be just vt going all "I told you so" after the fact, like they usually do, but I also found this
View attachment 12289

Which is a collab chart for the company, apparetly Oceane only ever did 2 collabs with other members and both where back in October, so rrats that she didn't get along with the other girls where already floating around.
Tbf the gen 3 girls barely collab at all so idk how much you can extrapolate from that. I've never heard of this supposed beef Kawaii fans had with Oceane before, so I'm inclined to believe it's just /vt/ doing its thing, but I don't spend my days getting baited by tourists just trying to start shit, so I wouldn't have the experience to know anyways :botanshrug:

In other news, Sara posted this short today and Lord forgive me if Sena does not start pandering to my autistic ass in the same manner I might become a full-fledged Sarasucker :irysisadork:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
This mini-subathon thing is looking to probably be the new big meta in vTuber spheres. Here's hoping its not overdone too hard and burns everyone out on it.
And I hope certain streamers who are hardworking but prone to fatigue don't try it and hurt themselves :shiinastare:

Almost time for Shiina to play FF7remake! I keep thinking it's almost over because I though it was supposed to be a short a game, but I guess I'm retarded and it's a long ass game.

Last edited:

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
With Yuko's 48 hours donothon finally over, the whole thing has been an impressive success for her!
She made almost 15k subs as she went from 35.8k (same ballpark as the other E-Sekai girls, but already the most subbed of them) before, to currently 50.3k.

If playboard.co is to be believed she made in her previous 2 months of activity about 10k in superchats. I'm not the most frequent idol corp watcher, but I guess they promote quite a bit the option to donate via non-youtube ways, so let's be generous and assume another 10k from all other forms of income.
So she had made an assumed 20k in 2 months.
Now the stream donation tracker's final tally was $34,111. (Fun fact: the top 10 donors listed on stream alone add up to $22,252) She made more than 150% of her previous total revenue in these 48 hours.

In 3 Days we will see Rin's take on the format.

Like already mentioned by others, I also see this happen a few more times until audience willingness to donate will burn out.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
For everyone talking about oversaturation of the vtuber market, I have a diagram of the industry life cycle that might be of interest.

industry-life-cycle-model1.png

Obviously only a generalization of how markets works.

So what part of the diagram do you all think we're on? I'd say we're somewhere in the shake-out part of the cycle - there's intense competition (are you a vtuber fan? name all the corpos) and declining profitability with several corpos recently failing, but we haven't had much in the way of industry consolidation or slowing of growth, and the major three are still growing, at least somewhat.

Interested to hear what other people think though.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
"Limited working proficiency: Spanish" Good Rie! Use every tool you have! But there is one power you need to draw on..... now is the time....
"I've always had a passion for books. Reading and writing have always been part of who I am as a person; having finished the entire Harry Potter series at six years old and written over 200k worth of creative writing for my own enjoyment, it's safe to say that words have built me up to become a complete bookworm."
Do it Rie, you must forsake the femboys and return to your roots! Play the gooddamned harry potter game and make the faggots seeth :pippasquish:
If she does this she might become my oshi.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Shower Thought:
With the kikes elbowing into the vtuber sphere, will the literal oil barons, the Saudis, say fuck it and buy someone out like what they're doing with WWE.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
@Titanosaurus I know you are one of few remi enjoyers here. Did remi do a kay cooking watchalong earlier?
View attachment 12262
I know I had to take a triple take seeing the two together. Privating the video is probably a good idea given how prone Kay is to flagging other channels that show portions of her videos.
---
Lia shared last night that when she was a child, her parents would offer to give her money for doing various feats. It sounds like these were relatively harmless (unlike Pippa eating a bee) but there was one exception. When she was really little, her dad told her that she would pay her $100 if she caught some squirrel while the family was outdoors. Upon getting close to the squirrel, instead of running away, the squirrel decided to go for baby Lia's face and gave her a scar near her eye that she has to this day. :chaos:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I'm really hoping a clipper steps up and gives us a "best of" for all of these donothons. It's just too much to fucking keep up with. I'm happy for them but all of this back to back is pretty rough.

Unrelated to the previous comment, but my GOD are these two something else. I think Bettel misspelled geniuses in the title.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Pink women, American education, and geography. Part: Kill Me (Final).

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Pink women, American education, and geography. Part: Kill Me (Final).

I guess we'll get to find out if the Texas education system is at least better than Hawaii's. Though, it is hard to say how much of IRyS's geoguesser stream was really the education system's fault.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Shower Thought:
With the kikes elbowing into the vtuber sphere, will the literal oil barons, the Saudis, say fuck it and buy someone out like what they're doing with WWE.
Can Fishman resist the dollars being shoved into his face? Will Pipkin Pippa have to learn arabic for her qu'ran reading ASMR? Will Lia strap a bomb to her new burqa model and explode every time she ends a stream?

All this and more in the next episode of Vjihad!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Can Fishman resist the dollars being shoved into his face? Will Pipkin Pippa have to learn arabic for her qu'ran reading ASMR? Will Lia strap a bomb to her new burqa model and explode every time she ends a stream?

Officially licensed Tenma prayer rug please

Horo7618

No one in particular
Though, it is hard to say how much of IRyS's geoguesser stream was really the education system's fault.
Even a decent school can only fix so much......

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Shower Thought:

Officially licensed Tenma prayer rug please
PBUH.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom