"lmao... snort!"Amiya Aranha

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
In more wigger news:

Shes collabing with this person (I have never seen her before)

and she keeps being super busy, has a Convetion appearance in the states soon

Also: Kiara confirmed that Hololive Handbags review stream part 2 is coming next week
For anyone who does't remember, here is a clip from part 1

Also came across this Video, I have thoughts but overall positive

This is the best version of Magni is butt-pregnant yet

Now also came across AI Reine
Doesn't really sound like her but still made me laugh

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
This is the best version of Magni is butt-pregnant yet
Would be funny if they just did an official voice recreation of it, since I'd imagine they'll see it at some point (if they haven't already).

Kazuma

Early Adopter
See, I was going to nominate Ina for "best art streamer" but because of that weird tilde I decided against it.

Was the tempus podcast always an altare led or mostly solo project?
Because I'm watching altare, bc there's nothing better to do, and he's trying to choose a name for it and he's making it sound like it's a solo project.

To my understanding, Altare's podcast was a project he wanted to do and bring the other boys along with how he was talking about it early on. Perhaps he realizes if it requires everyone else it might be hard to do it weekly because of everyone's schedules. Axel does a lot of cover work from what he's said, Magni seems to be trying to work out more, is practicing his musical abilities, and he sleeps like shit from what he's said so the timing might be scuffed, and Vesper is Altare's mortal enemy now probably has his own stuff going on in some capacity somewhere. I'm not entirely sure what Vesper's work is outside of streaming, maybe he just likes having time away from the camera given his social anxiety issues.

So I presume it'll be a solo project at this point or at least he'll be leading it heavily. I could see him inviting other guests outside of Tempus if he can get permissions for it.

Gura has locked in the award for most popular Vtweeter for sure.
I remember Vesper saying that he and Altare had record the first episode of the podcast but the file was corrupted or something.

MyName

Would be funny if they just did an official voice recreation of it, since I'd imagine they'll see it at some point (if they haven't already).
I'm 100% sure they saw it and find it both extremly funny and extremly worrying.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
In more wigger news:

Shes collabing with this person (I have never seen her before)

I wanna say Yfubaby is the secondary creation of the one guy who tried to sue Melody over intellectual property theft.

Something about he claims he was the major driving force of her early success on chaturbate or some shit, maybe something to do with her character design or rigging. and he got salty that she wouldn't play ball with helping to establish a foothold for Yfubaby.

Someone else will have the full details.

vestars20

Early Adopter
Well, imagine if Cover or Anycolor or anyone else accused you of being an anti for visiting this site and asked your ISP for your information. You’d probably want them to say no, right?

I don’t think SoftBank cares, this is likely just a technicality so they can say “well we had to share the info, the court said so” rather than just saying that their policy is to hand over personal information on their customers to any company that asks for it.
I would never superchat Pekora that I love her.

Speaking of that Gwelu is coming back

[Notice regarding "Gwel Os Girl"] Our company's Liver "Gwel Os Girl" has suspended his activities until January 31st (Tuesday) due to his dishonest behavior. We are pleased to inform you that we will resume our activities from tomorrow, February 1st (Wednesday).
Here is a classic clip to commemorate

stassy

VOD gang from Suisei latest concert get a small bonus compensation compared to those who attended live :

The neat thing is that even when performing live in concert she still check the comments alone (youtube, tiktok live, spawn and zaiko) and react to public cheering, that's an impressive multitasking dedication

Also on another vsinger new, after not-Azki Nayuta ended her double concert the same day, her group Lapriere will go on a mini tour in japan (Osaka, Aichi and Tokyo) later this year, so that must be why she prepped her travel with Geoguesser, right? (and a day later streamed it again).

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I mean, the overall idea of saving up for tangible improvements isn't wrong. Dropping anywhere from $500-$700 on a complete audio setup when you're a 1.5 view making no money back is utterly retarded. Even moreso when you see professional audio engineers suggesting sub-$100 setups, and a bit of fiddling with settings, meanwhile some random vtweeter LARPing as a professional talent manager is telling you to drop a grand just like that for something that might not even be a tangible improvement in quality.

But uh, as I said in the homeland thread, Pippa will fall for anything as long as it's worded confidently enough.
Late but this is the same fucking conversation as the spending 2k on a model thing
I would actually be incredibly surprised if any vtubers even get nominated for any of these categories, let alone winning one (discounting the vtuber category, of course).
Good lord I looked at the stupid awards and it really is just the most normie Twitch-cabal approved crap possible. Thank god I don't even recognize most of the people in those categories. Give me Noel being absolutely terrible at Zelda any day of the week.
I Nenelove have a dream! Bait /vt/ autists into rigging the vote like the olden days, with the power of 10 billion vtuber autismos we can accomplish anything!

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
For anyone that cares, Altare, Flayon, and Bettel are talking casually while Altare plays block game. Edit: Hakka just showed up. Altare said he's making the Holostars logo in minecraft so this is just a block placing stream right now.

Edit 2: Altare just said that he went to take a shower while streaming earlier today and he forgot to mute.

:deztheroom:

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Ina's talked a bunch about her adventures with Gura in Japan, and Koyori talked about how she managed to score a Shark Hug:

ETA: Gura was in the studio recording, so we've probably got some songs to look forward to.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Jokes aside, It surprised me how she was told to chug 8 pills/capsules at once instead of having a single dose ampule or a weekly 25k IU pill.
Most likely because vitamin D over the counter is very cheap and a shot or prescription would be payed for out of pocket. I don't know that of course, I'm not her house elf....yet :shiinastare: But a "hey you're poor" Doctor will usually just tell you to buy it . It's also possible for people to have a bad reaction to the weakly dose/shot at once so they may have swayed against it because of her size and other issues.
I'm leaning more into Mid/Late 30s just because of the cultural and tech references she makes.
I had always pegged her in her early/mid 30's (33-34) based on stuff she mentioned about her childhood.
*Loads the Jar Jar Truth Bullet*
Guys, ask yourselves how young does a person need to be to not have seen the original Star Wars and how young to be 100% into the Phantom Menace and such :smugpipi: It doesn't prove anything and I want her to be older too.....but
*Airi's Age* Remember whatever age you clock Airi at, Shiina is younger! It may be just 1 year younger, but Airi said so and I don't think Airi can Lie.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
It's probably getting lucky, it seems to be generally consistent that getting model updates is lottery-based/RNG.
Yeah, its definitely her being lucky. I'm just fucking around with the whole "management save face by giving ex-id 3.0" thingie, considering the current situation. It has recedes down for now, but people are still hoping that it wouldn't be a messier issue in the future.

So yeah, think Ex-ID's in in the clear right now. Mika costume debuted without mucho-trouble despite the trouble with one moron before the costume debut, and the fanmail issue is quiet, for now.

I forgot to mention after that post I linked, but to wit, the facebook group admin guy that sent the disparaging tweet to mika was quickly identified as someone named Dimas D'Arc on facebook and he got grilled by both the people outside of the FB group, primarily twitter folks and inside the group (for potentially causing more drama while having a HoloID talent pfp on his twitter, now changed). While Hyona and Reza made a tweet about it which I mentioned beforehand, NijiID Azura Cecilia decided that she need to go a bit more direct.

1675192854299.png
TL: Me, bro, I'm the "penyefonk vtuber" (the name of the facebook group, roughly translated to vtuber dicksucker or something)

1675192987622.png
TL: "Remember guys, living your own life is already hard, don't make other people's live even more harder.

She basically called out said facebook group and not only that, when the aforementioned admin guy pops out inside her facebook post comments, she continued to be blunt.
1675193110991.png
TL:
- Pah, you defending vtuber like you're defending your own country, pssh.
- Dimas, you better off find a girlfriend so you don't bother vtuber all day.
Dimas did counter back by asking if she would be willing to be his, but other commenters just pokes fun of him.

Aside of Azura, Etna Crimson did something similar on her own Facebook page, but more subtle by just quoting an older post that coincidentally has the titular name on it.

1675193674305.png
Quoted post: "When are you going to repent (from causing troubles), Dimas?
Post above the quote: "Wew, i'm a pyschic."
While there's some banter between Dimas and Etna, in the end, everything went quiet and said guy is still within the facebook group, making shitposts that only cater to their own jokes. Though at the very least, he probably won't try to cause issue, for now.

Anyway, moving away from Nijistuff, I got recommended this by YT.

Never thought I see this song getting covered, and by a vtuber too.

soap suds

Either Siska got lucky like Selen or the whole thing with ex-id vagueposting or the issue with fanmails led the management in JP to give her the update so they can save face or distract the fans of ex-IDs. Who knows lmao
Maybe I'm being dumb, but the whole fanmail issue confused me because all overseas livers have a hard time getting fanmail. Shit, even JP livers have to wait a bit to get their mail. I've never heard of ex-KR getting mail, but ex-ID has received fanmail before, it's just taken about a year to get to them, which is about the same amount of time as EN. Maybe you could make a case about them not receiving the care packages sent out, but I don't even remember if that's given to everyone.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Maybe I'm being dumb, but the whole fanmail issue confused me because all overseas livers have a hard time getting fanmail. Shit, even JP livers have to wait a bit to get their mail. I've never heard of ex-KR getting mail, but ex-ID has received fanmail before, it's just taken about a year to get to them, which is about the same amount of time as EN. Maybe you could make a case about them not receiving the care packages sent out, but I don't even remember if that's given to everyone.
It's mostly because when Reza Avaluna said it first on the tweet, it made it sounds like everyone on ex-ID didn't get fanmail, and Mika Melatika also said it like that. When ZEA Cornelia mentioned that she DOES get it (after a year), that's when the confusion started.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
I mean, the overall idea of saving up for tangible improvements isn't wrong. Dropping anywhere from $500-$700 on a complete audio setup when you're a 1.5 view making no money back is utterly retarded. Even moreso when you see professional audio engineers suggesting sub-$100 setups, and a bit of fiddling with settings, meanwhile some random vtweeter LARPing as a professional talent manager is telling you to drop a grand just like that for something that might not even be a tangible improvement in quality.

But uh, as I said in the homeland thread, Pippa will fall for anything as long as it's worded confidently enough.
I haven't seen anything that dethrones the Samson Q2U for $60 with a $15 boom arm from Amazon to be the goto starter audio kit for streamers.

Yeah the mic game has advanced, but that's all mid-market and high-market stuff. No one has been targeting the starter market like the Samson Q2U.

It hits that perfect point of economical price for good quality, is a dynamic mic, and it provides an upgrade path because it's compatible with both USB and XLR.

( Hi @Murrayしないで )

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Spider Mama playing Metal Gear again.

Tangent Fox is on:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I think I'm actually gonna drop 150 on an anime girl concert what I wild timeline I live in
In for a penny...
Thank you credit card
Screenshot_20230131-121406~2.png

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Magni has joined the Altare prep stream chat with Bettel and Hakka (Flay left), they got to make the server good for their senpai tonight.

Bettel and Magni just said they woke up today and immediately wanted to play more Fortnite, so we might get some more Tempus Fortnite.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
LIVE NEWS FROM THE YUKO DONOTHON:
ASMR OFF COLLAB WITH YUKO AND FUYO CONFIRMED

Also Shinri is playing Visage

I discovered today that unlike a lot of people, Yuko is even more unhinged when she first wakes up than late at night.
Within an hour of her waking up, I heard her:
>Describe a dream where she got chased off by a native american tribe and then went back to genocide them for revenge
>Joke about getting murdered by doordash
>Play a clip she described as a monkey with an ak-47 but she only played audio where you could just hear black people shouting and gunshots
>invite Fuyo on VC and stream where Fuyo proceeded to unbirth live on stream

Now she is making idol soup complete with raw eggs and MLP figures her manager sent her.

And the girl hasn't even started drinking yet.

Edit - she just played Darude Sandstorm on kazoo, Calli eat your fuckin heart out lmao

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Now that I've seen it till the end. Dude, karen is reaching some autismo levels I didn't think were possible, what's up with that woman? She kept the mask and jacket on even while having dinner.
Because she is FUCKING FAT, do you know what FUCKING FAT people do to hide their FUCKING FATness? they wear a shit ton of clothes and they refuse to take them off to not show how FUCKING FAT they are, just like karen, but thing is, it just makes them look FUCKING FATter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom