"I'm tired... I'm sick of these horny people dayo~ hahaha!"Amano Pikamee

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Yeah, fuck all the people who put their blood, sweat, and tears into the game. Mean Twitter lady who had nothing to do with its creation gets some licensing money to add onto the pile, that can't stand.
The outrage started because of one of the devs, or a director or something, rather than the TERFinator.

edit: Yeah, one of the lead devs was a Gamergater, that's where it all kicked off in 2021. Lead Designer at that, by the name of Troy Leavitt, who sure did Leavitt, because he hadn't worked on the game since 2021.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The outrage started because of one of the devs, or a director or something, rather than the TERFinator.
People already forgot about that by now, ive seen more people reeing about its mere existance

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Ok, yes, true...but...
Can anyone make a case for actually buying the streaming tickets? It's like, $150 for both days (I'd want to support Mumei too). I'd happily (and recklessly) spend $150 on an IRyS merch drop or something, because I want to support the talents, but even if every last cent from the ticket price went to the talents, it's just over $2 each. That is not a very good ratio of 'spending' to 'supporting the people I want to support' for me.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Quick, someone DDoS the Indonesian government for supporting Literally Hitler!

Maybe organise a protest march in favour of alphabet rights through Jakarta. Stop by the local mosques. Throw paint and used diapers at the Imams. 'MOO-NAH HOSHI-NO-VA!'

I'm sure it'd go over well.

I don't even have issues with trans folks as such, but the Rowling hysteria is utterly absurd.
As if us indonesians even give a shit about some malding trans. Every friday the muslims in their local mosques already bored listening to the prayer leader before the friday prayer preaching about "LGBT bad, the scourge of the world, we must not be like them! death to LGBT!" (not actually like that, but close), so it wont work.

source: I have the misfortune to experience this every friday.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
It's quoting/replying on mobile broken for anyone else ? Whenever I try to quote or reply on mobile it freaks out and start adding a bunch of spaces?
It's broken for me on mobile as well.
I can't reply or quote but standalone mobile posts work fine.

DiabloII-ma

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

New Okayu and Towa song

okayu and towa by @harukenharu.jpg

Art from the video

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230130-145342-279.png
Damn, sounds like another vtuber down for health issues. Hope El Pancho heals up soon, I've started watching more of her recently

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ok, yes, true...but...
Can anyone make a case for actually buying the streaming tickets? It's like, $150 for both days (I'd want to support Mumei too). I'd happily (and recklessly) spend $150 on an IRyS merch drop or something, because I want to support the talents, but even if every last cent from the ticket price went to the talents, it's just over $2 each. That is not a very good ratio of 'spending' to 'supporting the people I want to support' for me.
Incentivising Cover to keep doing it is the only reason I can think of. I am not dropping 150 bucks for a streamed concert, though. Especially since the VODs don't stick around.

If there is a pirate stream, I'll watch it, otherwise I am just gonna torrent it.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
LGR's wife spitting facts.

I was just coming to post that I really love her edited content it's always both funny and informative and this one makes great points
like I never thought about crying at a movie as being parasocial but it makes a ton of sense also the game of thrones finale season criticism was a great example
It's broken for me on mobile as well.
I can't reply or quote but standalone mobile posts work fine.
Working fine for me on mobile
weird
Incentivising Cover to keep doing it is the only reason I can think of. I am not dropping 150 bucks for a streamed concert, though. Especially since the VODs don't stick around.

If there is a pirate stream, I'll watch it, otherwise I am just gonna torrent it.
I hope broke gang a pirate stream again this year last years was amazing and I need to see my councilrys girls tearing it up!
Place your bets on if we get some B-girl rat I'm excited to see her moves

Yuko donothon begins
Edit: Weird embed not working

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Yuko has been streaming her donothon for 7 minutes and has already had all 6 of her initial goals met lmao

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Yuko starts streaming, 5 minutes in, and people already said fuck you and your slowly increasing milestones with 2x $500 donations.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Yuko starts streaming, 5 minutes in, and people already said fuck you and your slowly increasing milestones with 2x $500 donations.
And some dude just dropped $1k.
If Juna has oil barons, Yuko must have some of the crypto bros who actually made bank. I think at this point she has all 6 regular goals and at least 2 or 3 of her stretch goals met.

Aviel you better get to churning out that merch

Gravedigger

Early Adopter
People fighting for top donor status, people dropping huge amounts in one go, feets on screen, I'm getting vibes I would usually associate with a different kind of streaming website.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
People fighting for top donor status, people dropping huge amounts in one go, feets on screen, I'm getting vibes I would usually associate with a different kind of streaming website.
Last time I saw this many big donos pour in such a short time frame was the first time ProjektMelody double stuffed herself on CB.
I've seen some whale heavy streams before but never quite so quick off the starting line, and we aren't even in peak whale hours yet.

Screenshot_20230130-152130-798.png
Meemaw got some good news at the doctor today re: her blood work, hopefully she is able to get her issues sorted out, if her blood work is looking that good it could be psychosomatic stuff that is causing her hair and stuff to look unhealthy.

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Last time I saw this many big donos pour in such a short time frame was the first time ProjektMelody double stuffed herself on CB.
I've seen some whale heavy streams before but never quite so quick off the starting line, and we aren't even in peak whale hours yet.

View attachment 12103
Meemaw got some good news at the doctor today re: her blood work, hopefully she is able to get her issues sorted out, if her blood work is looking that good it could be psychosomatic stuff that is causing her hair and stuff to look unhealthy.
Extremely low Vitamin D can cause hair loss and some of the other things she described.
I basically had that happen to me between mid 2020 to mid 2021 because of coof restricting hours of everything and working indoors constantly, I was the first case my doctor has ever seen of someone having literally 0 Vit D on a blood test.

Gravedigger

Early Adopter
Honestly, I wish that Yuko would stop pandering to the "chumbud" side so much. And as she's revealing the bigger stretch goals, the more she's leaning toward it and sexualized content, and I am finding it difficult to personally continue supporting her. Now I'm worried that Rin's stretch goals will be similar after seeing the success Yuko is having, or perhaps I'm just overthinking things in the moment.
The later goals are more in line, it's just the 2 in the middle.
Also I wouldn't fear about Rin, that's not her style.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Fnv4nWjacAATTKg.jpeg

Updated dono goals posted...17.5k during a donothon for the opportunity to....spend more money on an even longer donothon. I admire the ballsiness of these desert people lmao

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I'm on yt premium but my friend just sent me this
Screenshot_20230130-130519-934.png
She's catching a lot of new people with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom