Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
"Let's do some seal screwing ASMR" - Amelia Watson 2023

:irysisadork:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
So I didn't see this posted here:

KSon continues to lose more of her identity and melt into the generic VShojo look...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

KSon continues to lose more of her identity and melt into the generic VShojo look...

the clothing looks nice but the face and that godawful chibi look are so jarring

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Qrd? Why is it in Spanish?
It's in spanish because wactor wants the spic audience, and I'm guessing the drama is coming from the spic fans and not their other fans.
The drama started because 3 talents are not streaming and nobody knows why, (i don't watch wactor so i don't know either), and there is rrats about favoritism over the girl that was streaming, and her being the CEO's wife or girlfriend, and everything she gets (models, covers and things like that) being covered by the other talents salary.
My understanding from wat I could gather from the thread was that, there "offcial" reason why the girls are on a break but nobody belive them apparently because one the girls posted some stuff in her roommate instagram about it and that got the fans of all 3 girls up in arms questioning what is going on (couldn't find said Insta Account because vt has to be vague about it do to the rules).
from vt: meica05 twitter, ig same (i don't know if is the one you're talking about), also this pic
1675013046351.jpg

Last edited:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

got a little lost on all the Niji/Tempus posting but it was talked about earlier

It's in spanish because wactor wants the spic audience, and I'm guessing the drama is coming from the spic fans and not their other fans.
The drama started because 3 talents are not streaming and nobody knows why, (i don't watch wactor so i don't know either), and there is rrats about favoritism over the girl that was streaming, and her being the CEO's wife or girlfriend, and everything she gets (models, covers and things like that) being covered by the other talents salary.
My understanding from wat I could gather from the thread was that, there "offcial" reason why the girls are on a break but nobody belive them apparently because one the girls posted some stuff in her roommate instagram about it and that got the fans of all 3 girls up in arms questioning what is going on (couldn't find said Insta Account because vt has to be vague about it do to the rules).

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I finally got THE Shylily quote in the quote reel, I read it.

:vomit:

RiverBear

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

fuck you fuck fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you also fuck you

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

RiverBear

Attachments

• WDAWADWA.jpg
    WDAWADWA.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 148

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Juna, Rin, and Yuko having donothons so closely to each other - not to mention the upcoming additional talent reveal next month - feels like Idol Corp could have spread things out to maximize potential success. Perhaps I'm just overthinking things, in which case, ignore what I say because I do not know anything.

EDIT: formatting, trying to get across my points better

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Ame saying that the meeting was for something exciting/fun, she'll talk about it later, 'you guys will see'.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom