Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Revealed at the end of the live:

Suisei gets to do another First Take.
678324.png
278492.png

And her 3rd live has already been confirmed. No date as of yet.
6782342.png

Comet woman is going strong :shubaIapprob:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Thread go brrr

Some JP clipper I follow even TLd an overseas reaction to Suisei lol

I'll wish again for JP clips of Ravenclaw.

I first liked Vesper as a fellow boomer, but something about him wore on me and I kind of got sick of him quickly. After his suspension and over the past few weeks, I really get the feeling he is a ticking timebomb. My guess as first to graduate from starsEN is him, but I suppose that isn't that hot of a take at this point.
I feel like I have to try to like Vesper at this point. I vibe more with the Vesper who played autistic games, was excited to show off what he knew about the games he liked, actually paid attention to the mechanics of new games he played, and condescended to Bae and Kronii, than with the Vesper who jokes about how he plans to fake his death in Japan to avoid dealing with his family. There's also the realisation that as entertaining as his stories can be, he is not someone I want to live or work with or rely on for anything. Even if that would never happen and I would never want it, it kills the vibe for me.

I'll just see which way he leans now that he's back home and has his meds/support (I hope), and watch other people in the meantime.

Medically diagnosed intersex disorder, according to Twitter

Intersex is an actual medical condition (or rather a group of medical conditions, they haven't specified which variety and there are also complex versions), and they're claiming to have actual professional diagnoses, so unlikely to be what we would normally consider a troon.
Intersex is an actual group of medical conditions, but troons often also claim to be intersex on the Internet, unfortunately.

They do look delicious though. Did she cook those? Good enough for me given the average modern woman's cooking skills. Potential waifu material.
I like lotus roots too, but... how do I tell you this?

:educateyourself:
View attachment 11855

Some chumbud already made a period tracker for Yuko, just in case you guys thought I was kidding earlier about her catching some of Gura's more off-kilter viewers.

Also, memberwisp karaoke stream happening now, she seems relaxed and comfortable
Does the tracker say all the circles are meant to represent the bleeding phase?
1674903028160.png
Menses = bleeding, secretory = breeding. It makes much more sense for the different-coloured circles to correspond to those separate phases. Which just makes the tracker even more :pekomusliml:.

That aside. Headaches, lighter bleeding and whatever else can occur cyclically outside of the menses phase due to the hormonal changes. Some women have that worse than others. Some women also have the complete cycle above over a shorter or longer time frame than 28 days.

Period synchronisation may be real or confirmation bias. If it is real it's not 100%, or you would hear about it a lot more.

I remain hopeful that it will happen before 4th Fes, Kiara kinda hinted that Myth will gather in Japan very soon, the perfect time for them to do their 3D showcase. If ID1 3D showcase is anything to go by, they would probably do their 3D showcase daily instead of weekly, and live too, unlike NijiEN's which was prerecorded.
ID1 had their 3D showcase some time after 3rd Fes and even made guest appearances in other lives (Towa's birthday) before their showcase. I hope EN do theirs before 4th Fes, but I give it long odds. As long as they have showcases I'm not bothered about when they occur.

Last edited:

SaejimaHaruka

Intersex is an actual medical condition (or rather a group of medical conditions, they haven't specified which variety and there are also complex versions), and they're claiming to have actual professional diagnoses, so unlikely to be what we would normally consider a troon.
I know what being intersex means and I also know it's a very rare condition. I am just very skeptical of people claiming to have rare disorders on the Internet. Intersex people specifically get brought up as an argument against there only being two biological sexes, ignoring what being intersex actually means. Not believing this one any more than there actually being a spider in Kronii's room.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I feel like I have to try to like Vesper at this point. I vibe more with the Vesper who played autistic games, was excited to show off what he knew about the games he liked, actually paid attention to the mechanics of new games he played, and condescended to Bae and Kronii, than with the Vesper who jokes about how he plans to fake his death in Japan to avoid dealing with his family. There's also the realisation that as entertaining as his stories can be, he is not someone I want to live or work with or rely on for anything. Even if that could never happen and I would never want it, it kills the vibe for me.

Yeah… Vesper was definitely my penis-haver oshi but whatever happened in Japan to make him miss those collabs ultimately frustrated me. Social anxiety is a thing, sure, but he had been working with these people for six months (not even counting pre-debut time) and had made commitments to be there. Maybe he's just not going to be a good person for those sorts of collabs. At any rate, I hope he can go back to high-level FTL play and talking about spear-hunting soon.

Damn. Well, having to clean out the refrigerator before she can cook with rotten ingredients might still be worth it…

Not believing this one any more than there actually being a spider in Kronii's room.

What would she stand to gain by lying about the spider? At any rate surely large spiders are more common than genuine intersex people. I see a spider larger than a dime at least once a week in my house but I've yet to see a single intersex person there that I'm aware of.

AmpleChip

Where else would I post them?

I'm not thirsty I'm just sharing!
I don't mind you posting them, but where's your source? I would rather head to the original source to see everything than have the thread get a billion liaposts with 3 images each

thirteenorphans

My Vesper rrat is still Visa fuck ups. Didn't he say he was going to be in Japan for months? And yet now he has returned without the trophy for spearing all of myth in one night. Though I'm sure working without papers did more than contribute to the anxiety.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
My Vesper rrat is still Visa fuck ups. Didn't he say he was going to be in Japan for months? And yet now he has returned without the trophy for spearing all of myth in one night. Though I'm sure working without papers did more than contribute to the anxiety.
I don't think so. If he were going over on a work visa, the company would have had to be involved, and presumably they would have taken care of all of their visas at once. If for whatever reason his work visa was denied and he came over on a tourist visa instead (Japan is one of those "come over with your passport and so long as you're not a total failure in life we'll let you in" countries for Americans), then he probably shouldn't have done the streams that he did since you're not supposed to work there when you're just on a tourist visa. The visa theory is possible, I suppose, as is the "I was just too busy" excuse he tried to give, but I'm on the side of thinking it's something personal at this point.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

My running hypothesis is that vtubers are women who killed themselves with their questionable expirable keeping habits and were sufficiently sad to be reincarnated as virtual beings.

More seriously (and worryingly...), I'm not certain it's an act. That shit actually does occur in the wild. My evidence for this is my brother's kitchen. And one of my aunts'.

Choco, Lui and Koyori certainly have their work cut out for them.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Botan is live with the Dead Space Remake

Aqua & Marine are playing GeoGuessr

Aaaaand Shirakami Fubuki is Getting Over It with Ookami Mio

I had meant to post this here but I was retarded and posted this shit in the /vt/ thread by mistake (a post which I have since deleted). Probably going to get a fuckton of haha reacts on this post just for that alone.

Anyways Migo Clip

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Intersex is an actual group of medical conditions, but troons often also claim to be intersex on the Internet, unfortunately.
Well by the way they describe it on twitter, it sounds like they got actual condition and reflects on identity bullshit the whole trans thing does by stating that the whole thing feels wrong and that her physical condition is to the detriment of their instead of empowerment, and something that needs treatment. Also that she doesnt want to change her sexuality or identity because of it. Im more leaning towards being actually intersex.

"Learn about women's bodies on a Vtuber forum"
So, basically they do feel like shit two weeks out of the month. That fucking sucks.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
then he probably shouldn't have done the streams that he did since you're not supposed to work there when you're just on a tourist visa
How "serious" is this rule being enforced? Or where do we draw the line?

For example, considering how much Kiara emphasized on her last trip being a "leisure" trip, she probably did visit Japan using a tourist visa, yet I lost count of many streams and non-stream work she did during that time period. Also, this is a different country, but Kiara's and Reine's trip to Maldive was clearly meant to be a vacation too, but they did stream a few times.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Enna karaoke rebroadcast since I missed most of the first time

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230128_091811_Twitter.png

Moona's hologra official premiere.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Enna karaoke rebroadcast since I missed most of the first time

The Proud Family theme song never sounded better.
how did she even choose this setlist

Takataka K-pop dance

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I mean technically they have 2 already no?

Is this not considered "3D showcase" to you?

well if you considered those 3D debuts, then add Kiaras 3D concert as well, will ya?

But as others have said, those might be 3D appearances, but they are very different from an actual 3D showcase that the ID1 girls did. And those are still un-announced.
My rrat is that they will happen after 4th Fes and be announced during 4th Fes
I still don't know exactly what relationship Pomu and Kiara had pre-corpo, if anything
Kiara had none. Pomu pre-Niji was just a Kiara fan but Kiara only took notice of Pomu a few months after her debut and then they realized that they are both huge idol-fags so they bonded over that in twitter DMs.

I don't think so. If he were going over on a work visa, the company would have had to be involved, and presumably they would have taken care of all of their visas at once. If for whatever reason his work visa was denied and he came over on a tourist visa instead (Japan is one of those "come over with your passport and so long as you're not a total failure in life we'll let you in" countries for Americans), then he probably shouldn't have done the streams that he did since you're not supposed to work there when you're just on a tourist visa. The visa theory is possible, I suppose, as is the "I was just too busy" excuse he tried to give, but I'm on the side of thinking it's something personal at this point.
Maybe but I don't think the few streams he did were the issue. All of the EN girls that went to japan, including Kiara, were on a tourist visa. She even did Studio-work while there. I just assume that its a rule but its barely enforceable anyways.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
She made 2 parodies. You Belong With Me; insanely sweet (teared up) and so funny. And Hello, which is just real funny

PekoWick

well if you considered those 3D debuts, then add Kiaras 3D concert as well, will ya?
Why would i put that? It's clearly not Cover/Hololive 3D. Dude is asking for "3D showcase" which is what they did on the stream I link.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Nina confirming what we already knew about Rosemi

She's the sweetest thing in NijiEN

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Jones playing some 2Hu

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Celebrating a whole page without new ashelia rinkou tweets or roommate photos