"We all have a lot of 'primas' (Female cousin). We have a bunch of cousins. Those motherfuckers don't even know what a condom is"Banzoin Hakka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

this shit

fuck it
View attachment 11855

Some chumbud already made a period tracker for Yuko, just in case you guys thought I was kidding earlier about her catching some of Gura's more off-kilter viewers.

Also, memberwisp karaoke stream happening now, she seems relaxed and comfortable
Seems like people really don't understand the tracker here: just one color means bleeding, the other color means fertile period. You know, the really important stuff you need to know about a woman you'll never touch

RiverBear

Where do you guys pirate lives now? The usual site seems to no longer offer it

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Yeah… Vesper was definitely my penis-haver oshi but whatever happened in Japan to make him miss those collabs ultimately frustrated me. Social anxiety is a thing, sure, but he had been working with these people for six months (not even counting pre-debut time) and had made commitments to be there. Maybe he's just not going to be a good person for those sorts of collabs. At any rate, I hope he can go back to high-level FTL play and talking about spear-hunting soon.
If the meds/anxiety thing is true, keyword if, then if his social anxiety is that fucked that he needs meds then I can buy the whole social anxiety thing. Vesper said at one point on twitter that he was concerned about being a good collab partner on twitter so it isn't just anxiety with his collab partners all around him, it is the people who are watching him and expecting things of him while he has people loud people around him (especially in the 8 Tempus collab). Apparently his Japan trip from what he said was also stressful to have in-general due to his anxiety problems which is probably why he just fucked off back home because he might have just been struggling to function on the inside by the end.

Vesper is biker hobo rice burier man and buys weapons to feel comfortable, so I didn't expect him to be fully stable, but I don't think I could have predicted that he was this menhera without meds. Its kind of sad really. I always thought him bringing up being worried about stuff or wondering if he could make good content was just normal concern that I'd feel anyone would have in his position as a former 2view. I didn't expect this be a sign of having full blown mental paralysis from stress and worry like this seems to be. It really feels like he'll just crack eventually unless he has his meds.

Friendship ended with Grandpire, Dingo Aniki is now my new best friend.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The dumbasses that keep hounding people about joining Phase are just going to make it more difficult for Phase to actually recruit Invaders.
Honestly looking at how much it has popped up on other small corpo/Indie Vtuber and how much the PC girls have asked people not to do this, its probably some femboy like Chase/Henri trying to stir the shit pot and cause drama.

Wonder how you react when more Mewmaw is found one day :smugpipi:
"Oh, she's cute"
Honestly, I'm actually surprised there hasn't been anyone with a severe case of the tism trying to look at Tesla company event photos trying to find the small tiny asian girl.

Yeah… Vesper was definitely my penis-haver oshi but whatever happened in Japan to make him miss those collabs ultimately frustrated me. Social anxiety is a thing, sure, but he had been working with these people for six months (not even counting pre-debut time) and had made commitments to be there. Maybe he's just not going to be a good person for those sorts of collabs. At any rate, I hope he can go back to high-level FTL play and talking about spear-hunting soon.
Vesper seems to be having one of those Hollywood child-star moments where they got too much fame too fast and they still can't process the whole thing so they just go wild. Trying to think if any of the girls had this. Maybe Calli with her excessive drinking on a good portion of her earlier streams. If he survives his stupidity, he should be able to mellow out a bit.

Its interesting since he often played the part of being the most mature and calm out of the bunch. Seems like he was just tard wrangling himself.

dog

/vt/ seems convinced pippa and zax are no longer together. what gives? they didn't do the cookie thing at the end of the last year, so that's one indication i suppose. anything else?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
/vt/ seems convinced pippa and zax are no longer together. what gives? they didn't do the cookie thing at the end of the last year, so that's one indication i suppose. anything else?
It's been assumed for a while they haven't lived together in some time. I thought they did do the cookie thing though, or at least she did.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
"Oh, she's cute"
Honestly, I'm actually surprised there hasn't been anyone with a severe case of the tism trying to look at Tesla company event photos trying to find the small tiny asian girl.
>small tiny Asian girl
>at a Tesla event
Needle, meet haystack

braindoko

Man, I'm torn about Pomu's 3D.
If you only followed her as a fairy, it was an impressive step up from the idol stuff she shied away from in the beginning; she's mentioned before that she's *not* an idol but an otaku and that fans shouldn't expect her to be one, then casually goes on to show how talented her singing and dancing has been all along. She has clearly worked her hardest yet, preparing her 3D with several practice streams and even getting her orisong included. One should be happy as a Pomudachi.
Then, if you know her past, the story changes. She wanted to do this all her life with little success. She joined idol groups and performed on almost empty stages in Japan.
When she went virtual, she seemed to have left all that behind and tried the entertainer angle and it seemed to work better for her. That's what got her into Niji as the chaotic PP fairy.
But when the big stage that Niji offers became available, she went back to her dream. She went from being a real life 2view to a virtual star with half a million fans. I don't blame her, but it still feels like a departure from what made me follow her.
(If PL and roommate stuff ruins your enjoyment, don't open this, it's soul crushing).

Just to clarify I'm not hating on Pomu, just looking at things from another perspective.

kestraline

Early Adopter
The Roblox collab has started with Pippa and the Heavenrend girls. Well, it WAS going to be Roblox but it's changed to Minecraft.

Also lemon woman is also on:

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
turkey thief.pngshrimp thief.jpg

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
If you only followed her as a fairy, it was an impressive step up from the idol stuff she shied away from in the beginning; she's mentioned before that she's *not* an idol but an otaku and that fans shouldn't expect her to be one, then casually goes on to show how talented her singing and dancing has been all along. She has clearly worked her hardest yet, preparing her 3D with several practice streams and even getting her orisong included. One should be happy as a Pomudachi.
Then, if you know her past, the story changes. She wanted to do this all her life with little success. She joined idol groups and performed on almost empty stages in Japan.
When she went virtual, she seemed to have left all that behind and tried the entertainer angle and it seemed to work better for her. That's what got her into Niji as the chaotic PP fairy.
But when the big stage that Niji offers became available, she went back to her dream. She went from being a real life 2view to a virtual star with half a million fans. I don't blame her, but it still feels like a departure from what made me follow her.
(If PL and roommate stuff ruins your enjoyment, don't open this, it's soul crushing).

Just to clarify I'm not hating on Pomu, just looking at things from another perspective.

I'd look at it like this:

She had given up.

Then her experiences at Niji relit the flame.

Rather reminiscent of Kiara, to no-one's surprise.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ

I dunno, Nijisanji isn't making her choose between being an entertainer or pursuing her musical aspirations: they're giving her space for both.

If anything, isn't this the best possible outcome? She remains a streamer while also achieving the musical aspirations she felt were past her. Singing to 0 people and then singing to 32,000. Being alone in Akiba to hanging out in Tokyo with Elira and Finana in preparation for a full-blown concert.

I dunno. If I was following her back then I'd see her rise as a source of great pride. It's the perfect idol story and supporting idols is all about seeing them go from very little to being on the big stage.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
I miss Amiya… The member stream is tomorrow, she's on a break now.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
If the meds/anxiety thing is true, keyword if, then if his social anxiety is that fucked that he needs meds then I can buy the whole social anxiety thing. Vesper said at one point on twitter that he was concerned about being a good collab partner on twitter so it isn't just anxiety with his collab partners all around him, it is the people who are watching him and expecting things of him while he has people loud people around him (especially in the 8 Tempus collab). Apparently his Japan trip from what he said was also stressful to have in-general due to his anxiety problems which is probably why he just fucked off back home because he might have just been struggling to function on the inside by the end.

Vesper is biker hobo rice burier man and buys weapons to feel comfortable, so I didn't expect him to be fully stable, but I don't think I could have predicted that he was this menhera without meds. Its kind of sad really. I always thought him bringing up being worried about stuff or wondering if he could make good content was just normal concern that I'd feel anyone would have in his position as a former 2view. I didn't expect this be a sign of having full blown mental paralysis from stress and worry like this seems to be. It really feels like he'll just crack eventually unless he has his meds.

Friendship ended with Grandpire, Dingo Aniki is now my new best friend.

Another issue is he probably went cold turkey on his medication, which can be really bad depending on what he takes. Glad he didn't end up like Jordan Peterson.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

are Pomu and Kiara the same person?
Why do they have the same backstory?

RiverBear

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
are Pomu and Kiara the same person?
Why do they have the same backstory?
i'd tell you to ask pomu but shed probably go on the tangent about genes and memes and states of matter or some shit

CLIP, im new to this thoe

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
It's been assumed for a while they haven't lived together in some time. I thought they did do the cookie thing though, or at least she did.
Also her living in the ghetto prior to her current residence; thinking back it kinda seems like he wasn't around at that point. She basically had groceries delivered and everything, if I remember correctly. Plus her enjoying the 24/7 niggo/illegals ASMR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom